剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- 《精神犯罪》 - 留着
- Crimes of the Mind. - Keep!
《致命开释》 《放开我女儿》
Fatal Acquittal, Not With My Daughter,
《宝贝交易》 《合约杀手》
Baby Sellers, Unfinished Betrayal,
后者又叫做The Contractor
《网遇的那个她》 《网遇的那个他》
The Girl He Met Online, The Boy He Met Online,
《死亡誓约》 《说谎的眼》 《他的谎言》
Deadly Vows, Lying Eyes, Lies He Told,
《保姆的秘密》
My Nanny's Secret.
遥控器是坏了吗 怎么现在只有一个频道呢
Did the remote break? Do we only get one channel now?
- 我的睡衣呢 - 抽屉里
- Where's my pajamas? - In the drawer.
- 菲利克斯... - 奥斯卡...
- Ugh. Felix... - Oscar...
我喜欢把睡衣放在椅子上
I like my pajamas on the chair,
叠放整齐 准备睡觉
all crinkled up and ready for bed,
而不是放在抽屉里
not suffocating in a drawer.
你的睡衣又不是小狗
Your pajamas are not puppies.
你现在应该发现 我的睡前仪式有多可爱了吧
You should find my bedtime rituals endearing by now.
你怎么还没弄好
What's taking you so long?
我还是不断再想洛瑞写的那篇报道
You know, I still can't get over that piece Rory wrote.
真的吗 别这么吝惜赞扬嘛
Oh, really? 'Cause you've been so stingy with your praise.
那些是...
Are those...
- 小狗 - 好吧
- Puppies! - Right.
- 你真是生了个好女儿啊 - 那当然
- That is one great kid you got. - Eh, she's all right.
听到今晚我们欢乐的啪啪声
She's freaked out she's gonna hear
她会吓到的
our rollicking lovemaking tonight.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
按照卡戴珊的作风来整理杂♥志♥
Organizing my magazines by Kardashian.
- 你这是在拖延 - 不是拖延 而是整理
- You're stalling. - I'm not stalling. I'm organizing.
你今晚不会再做噩梦了
You're not gonna have your dream tonight.
肮脏的厕所之梦 会的 还会梦见的
My dirty bathroom dream? Yes, I am.
快点上♥床♥吧
Just come to bed!
连续五个晚上了 已经连续五个晚上了
Five nights in a row. Five nights in a row!
我一直在找厕所 好不容易找到了一个
I'm looking for a bathroom and then I find one
感觉就像是《东方的承诺》中的桑拿房♥场景一般
and it's like the Eastern Promises steam room scene,
只是墙上的并不是血
only the stuff on the walls ain't blood.
- 别再想了 - 厕所都大得很
- Don't think about it. - The bathrooms are all giant.
有小隔间 还有好几个小便池...
There're stalls and urinals, urinals, urinals...
只是个梦
It's a dream!
昨晚梦见在无线电城音乐厅的厕所里
Last night, it was the bathroom at the Radio City Music Hall.
- 整个火箭女郎舞蹈团都在 - 好吧
- All the Rockettes were there. - Okay.
- 她们不停地滑倒 - 我懂了
- They kept slipping. - I got it.
我们像牛一样 站着睡觉吧
Let's just sleep standing up like cows.
这样吧 你现在到床上来
Tell you what, you come to bed,
这些个蠢电影你想看哪部看哪部
you can watch one of these ridiculous movies.
- 一直看完吗 - 当然
- All the way through? - Yes.
满心疑虑的妹妹 同事
You won't make me turn it off right
以及好基友决定前去调查
when the suspicious sister, co-worker,
在湖边的废气小木屋
or gay best friend decides to
结果就在那里 他们发现了
investigate the abandoned cabin by the lake
需要曝光凶手的所有证据时
where they find all the proof
他们头部被人用锤子打中
they'll need to expose the killer
你不会让我在这些情节发生时关电视吧
and they get hit in the head with a hammer?
- 不会 - 洛瑞会觉得我们很欢乐
- Nope. - Rory will think we're rollicking.
没有人觉得她很愚蠢
Well, no one ever said she was dumb.
四百九十亿美金的交易 也就是九十五每...
The deal for $49 billion or about $95 per...
别碰那个把手
Don't touch the handle!
董事会正式批准这笔交易
...boards have approved the deal
随之而来的 将是长♥期♥的监管过程
and now begin the long regulatory process that follows.
这一切...
All of this...
四 五 六 七 八
...four, five, six, seven, eight.
再来一遍 五 六 七 八...
Repeat from the top. A five, six, seven, eight...
换 三 五 七 踢
Shuffle, a three, a five, a seven and a flap.
踢 踢 换 踢 踢 踢 再来
Flap, flap, ball change, flap, flap, flap, again.
换 三
Shuffle! A three!
太响了吗
Too loud?
- 没有 不过还是能听见 - 换
- No. Just loud enough. - Ball change...
- 你干什么呢 - 减压踢踏舞
- What you doing? - Stress tap dancing.
帮助我摆脱焦虑 保持冷静
Helps get out my anxieties. Keeps me calm.
你用这方法减压多久了
How long have you been tapping your troubles away?
大约一个月吧 我需要某些东西来关闭我的大脑
About a month. I needed something to shut my brain off.
我试了冥想 慢跑
I tried meditation. Tried jogging.
之后在一本书上看到这个 现在 只要我睡不着
Then I read about this. Now, when I can't sleep,
- 就会起来跳 - 很好啊
- I get up and tap! - Cool.
- 你跳得很难看 - 当然 我知道
- You know you're terrible. - Yeah, I know.
六 七 换
Six, seven and shuffle!
- 你去哪里 - 哪也不去
- Where are you going? - Nowhere.
别去拿手♥机♥
Do not get your phone.
不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what are you talking about?
- 别录下来 - 我去看看保罗·埃卡
- Do not film this. - I'm checking on Paul Anka.
背景音乐会吓到他的
Dance numbers terrify him.
我说真的 我是在释放压力
I mean it. This is my stress relief.
不要再给我施压了
Do not make my stress relief stressful!
- 奇怪 哪去了 - 我藏起来了
- Damn it. Where is it? - I hid it.
太可怕了
You are awful.
我还不了解你吗 我的眼睛和你的一样
You think I don't know you? I have your eyes.
- 好吧 - 喝咖啡吗
- Fine. - You want some coffee?
- 好的 - 你确定不是我吵醒你的吗
- Yes, please. - You sure I didn't wake you up?
除非你打扮成了一块"便池蛋糕"
Not unless you were dressed like a urinal cake.
你饿吗
You hungry?
- 因为你刚刚说了"蛋糕" - 是啊
- 'Cause you said "Cake"? - Yes.
有点
Kind of.
- 你能回家真好 - 真希望你在睡觉
- It's so nice to have you home. - I wish you were sleeping.
我也希望你在睡觉
I wish you were sleeping.
许多事情困扰着我
Well, I have a lot on my mind.
大西洋的那篇报道失败了
My piece for the Atlantic fell through.
不会吧 什么时候
No! When?
- 今天 我接到的那通电♥话♥ - 为何啊
- Today. That was the call that I got. - Why?
被其他内容取代了 经常的事了
They just bumped it for other stuff. It happens.
真遗憾
Sorry.
没关系 我打好的铁多着呢
It's okay. I have a lot of irons in the fire.
我在《纽约客》的故事
I'm still getting a lot of
现在反响也非常好 所以...
good responses from the New Yorker piece so...
美国《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者
我跟你说过 我袭击了盖尔·科林斯吗
Did I tell you that I attacked Gail Collins?
没有啊
You did not.
当时 我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥大厦的大厅等候
I was waiting in the lobby of the Times Building,
希望能和本地新闻的编辑谈谈
hoping to talk to the metro editor,
突然 盖尔·科林斯走了进来
and suddenly, Gail Collins walks in.
坐落于曼哈顿上东区的多用途文化机构及社区中心
我曾在92街Y见过她一面
And I had met her once at the 92nd Street Y.
当时我并未想过能见到她
And I just wasn't expecting to see her
所以我端起了咖啡
and I was jacked up on coffee
就这么扑向了她
and I just lunged at her,
而这让她以为
which she interpreted
是陌生人扑向了她
as somebody she didn't know lunging at her.
- 太敏感了 - 我太愚蠢了
- So sensitive. - I felt so stupid.
她吓坏了 把钱包给了我
She was freaking out. She gave me her wallet.
- 你还留着呢吗 - 没有
- Did you keep it? - No.
不过 她也没有在意
But, I don't know, she was really nice about it.
她认出了我
She realized who I was
之后就让保安放开了我
and then asked the security guards to get off me.
好的方面来说 你绝对让她印象深刻
Well, here's the upside. You definitely made an impression.
没关系 我打好的铁多着呢
It's okay. I have a lot of irons in the fire.
我知道 你真应该去当个铁匠
I heard. You should become a blacksmith.
你呢
What about you?
- 我怎么了 - 你又做恶梦了
- Mmm... what about me? - Are you having the dreams again?
我只是压力太大
I'm just stressed out
感觉离死亡又远了一步
and kind of feeling my mortality lately.
- 什么意思 - 几天前 一名客人退房♥后
- What do you mean? - The other day, a guest left a brochure
遗留下了一本手册在房♥间
in their room after they checked out.
是关于"海洋圣歌♥号♥"邮轮的 我大概浏览了一遍
It was for Anthem of the Seas. So I'm flipping through,
看着那些泳池以及自助餐的图片
looking at swimming pools and pictures of the buffet.
美国音乐片 改编自同名百老汇音乐剧
应有尽有 无线网络啊 《摇滚年代》啊
Everything's planned and they have Wi-Fi and Rock of Ages
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表