剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
Well, things are changing for me at the moment.
我仍在努力探究 目前正在写书
I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm writing a book.
所有书都被你读完了 你只能自己写了
Oh, you've read 'em all, so what else are you gonna do?
是写我妈妈和我 关于我们生活的故事
Uh, it's actually about my mom and me and our life.
- 真的吗 - 我能把你写进去吗
- Really? - Can I put you in it?
当然我会改名字
I mean, I'm changing the names
来保护隐私 但你会知道 我写的是你
to protect the guilty, but still you'd know it's you.
我不确定... 你会怎么描述我呢
I don't know. Um... what're you gonna say?
你是我交往过的最棒的男朋友
That... you were the greatest boyfriend alive.
你非常...
That you were, um...
慷慨大方 爱护女生 而且心地善良 体格强壮
Generous, and protective, and kind and strong.
我真希望 当初遇到你时
That as much as I wish we'd met
我年纪更大一点 更成熟一点
when I was older and more mature,
如果那时没有和你在一起
I know that if I hadn't had you with me when I did,
就不会有现在的我了
I wouldn't be the person I am today.
是你教会了我 什么是"安全感"
That you taught me what safe feels like.
好吧
Okay.
还有 你对《指环王》
And that you had a disturbing obsession with
真的是太迷恋了
Lord of the Rings,
你模仿咕噜的可怕表情...
so you did a terrible sméagol impression...
那表情不可怕啊
It was not a terrible.
我模仿得挺好的 还有手势呢
It was pretty damn good. There were hand gestures.
我知道 我还记得
I know, I remember.
记得非常清楚
I remember it all really well.
- 祝你写书成功 - 谢谢
- Good luck with the book. - Thank you.
迪恩
Dean!
玉米淀粉
Cornstarch.
这次记得付钱哦
Pay for it this time.
嗨 米歇尔 我要去突袭厨房♥了
Michel? Oh. Hey, I'm gonna raid the kitchen.
如果洛瑞来了 告诉我一声
Give me a shout when Rory gets here?
恩 我最喜欢这种时刻了
Mmm-hmm, I live for moments like these.
苏克
Sookie.
苏克
Sookie?
苏克
Sookie?
- 天啊 - 这也太色情了
- Oh, jeez! - Oh... wow, that was pornographic.
你应该先叫我一声啊
Hey, give a gal some warning.
你说什么 我刚才一直在喊你的名字啊
What are you talking about? I've been calling your name.
- 何时 - 刚才啊
- When? - Now.
- 没有 - 有
- No. - Yes.
我听力现在不太好
Well, my hearing's not so good right now.
前几天晚上 我触发了杰克逊其中一个捕熊陷阱
I set off one of Jackson's bear traps the other night,
警报当时就响了
and the alarm went off right in my ear.
- 他的什么 - 捕熊陷阱
- His what? - Bear trap, yeah.
他一直在给玛莎读《大森林里的小木屋》
He's been reading Little House In The Big Woods to Martha.
美国作家劳拉·英格尔斯·怀尔德所著小木屋系列作品的第一部
他读到了 妈妈进里面... 去检查马...
And he got to the part where Ma goes inside... to check on...
因为她以为那些牛...
The horses. Because she thought that the cow...
- 跑出了畜棚... - 但其实没有
- Had gotten out of the barn... - But it's not.
她撞到了他的鼻子
She smacks him on the nose,
- 但其实是一只熊 - 是一只熊
- but it's a bear. - It's a bear.
是一只熊
It's a bear!
所以现在
So, now, you know,
杰克逊觉得 外面有只熊
Jackson thinks that everything outside is a bear,
因而将整个屋子装上了捕熊陷阱
and he's rigged the entire property with bear traps
如果有人被绊倒 就会播放《欢迎来到丛林》
that blast "Welcome to the jungle" if you trip them off,
美国硬摇滚乐队Guns N Roses于1987年10月发行的第二首单曲
我出去 追公鸡考伯恩 结果就被绊倒了
and I'm out chasing Cogburn, our rooster, and then voilã!
简直就像巴拿马危机再现
You know, Panama all over again.
那歌♥声太大了 邻家农场都能听到
It was so loud that the neighboring farm heard it.
他们还报了警
They call the police,
所以我只能等出狱后
and I had to wait till I got out of jail
再告诉杰克逊 "你赶快把这破玩意拆掉吧"
to tell Jackson, you know, "You gotta get rid of this dumb stuff."
监狱
Jail?
是啊 警♥察♥以为 我闯入了自己家
Yeah, the cops thought that I had broken into our house.
- 为什么啊 - 他们问我
- Why? - Well, when they asked me
是不是擅闯民宅 我说"是的"
if I had broken into it, I said yes.
那你为何那么说啊
Why did you do that?
我以为他们在问我"有没有菠萝汁"
I thought they said, "Do you have pineapple juice?"
所以就这么回答了
And I did.
所以... 你觉得怎么样
So... what do you think?
苏克... 这些是什么
Sookie... what is all this?
这是... 你的婚礼蛋糕
This is... your wedding cake.
或者 这是你的婚礼蛋糕
Or this is your wedding cake.
或者... 这是你的婚礼蛋糕
Or... or this is your wedding cake.
这款是你的婚礼蛋糕
I mean this was going to be your wedding cake,
但后来 我又做了这款蛋糕
but then this became your wedding cake.
我也不知道该选哪个 但是 这是你和卢克的婚礼
I couldn't decide. But, I mean, this is your Luke wedding.
所以我真的想用蛋糕 来表达对卢克...
So, I just, I really wanted it to say Luke...
你看
Oh, look.
- 这个蛋糕上写着"卢克" - 太好了
- This one actually says "Luke." - Amazing.
这款上面有个帽子 如果你喜欢的话
And this one has hats on it, if you like that.
或者这个蛋糕 上面有雏菊 而这款蛋糕
Or this one has daisies. This one has cakes
这是双层的蛋糕
on top of the cake.
这个蛋糕是经典款 或者...
I mean, this one if you want a classic, or... but...
但这款是我的最爱 标记了你人生中的大事件
This one is my favorite. This is your milestone cake.
快看 这是你和洛瑞宝宝 用糖霜做的
Look, there's you and baby Rory made out of frosting.
正如现实中一样
Just like in real life.
那是你的房♥子和吉普车
That's your house and that's your jeep,
那是医院的急诊室 我们初级见面的那天
and that's the hospital with the emergency room
你开车带我去了那里
where you took me the day we met.
天啊 那是不是...
Oh, my God, is that...
我的指尖
My finger tip.
你把它舀出来 扔进了手包里 你还记得吗
Remember you just scooped it up? and threw it in your purse.
你要知道 那个是新皮包
That was a brand new purse, FYI.
然后你送我去了医院
And you got me to the hospital
医生把指尖缝了回去
and the doctor just sewed it right back on.
但是两天后 你又切断了手指
And you cut it right off again two days later.
- 似乎已经变成我们的故事了 - 是啊
- It kind of became our thing. - Yeah.
米歇尔 看看谁回来了
Michel, look who's here!
- 你个贱♥人♥ - 他一点都没变啊
- You bitch! - Oh, he hasn't changed at all.
两年了吧
Two years?
整整两年了 你才屈尊回到这里
Two years before you deign to waltz back in here.
- 我并不轻松... - 闭嘴 现在是我说话
- I don't think I waltzed... - No! I talk now!
你应该觉得羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你把这里搞得一团乱
And forget what you've done to this hot mess over here.
米歇尔 多谢你
Thanks, Michel.
把她变成了一个幽怨 忧郁 失魂落魄的人
Turning her into a sighing, moping, broken shell of a person
她拒绝让任何人使用你的车位
who refuses to let anyone park in your space
即便你的车位就在后门旁边
even though it is right next
其他人的车位都离得好远
to the back door and other people's aren't.
- 我不... - 我还没说完
- I don't think... - Not done!
你踏上了美好的北部之旅
And when you left on your amazing journey upstate,
居然还带走了脱脂的格兰诺拉燕麦
you took your fat-free magic granola with you.
我带来了一大桶... 放在后面了
I... brought a vat of it. It's in the back.
真的吗 太好了 很高兴见到你啊
Oh, really? Oh, it's so nice to see you.
替我向杰克逊和孩子们问好
... Send my love to Jackson and the kids.
就在这里吗
Is it right here? Right...
米歇尔夸张了 我没有伤心欲绝
Michel is exaggerating. I'm not broken.
也许有一点点心碎
Maybe just a little chipped.
- 对不起 - 怎么了
- I'm sorry. - For what?
因为我们本应该携手合作的
'Cause we were supposed to do this together.
我们确实携手合作过了 看看周围
We did do this together. Look around.
- 很棒的旅馆啊 - 当然了
- It's a pretty great inn. - It sure is.
我很怀念这里 我是说 我很喜欢现在的工作
I miss it. I mean, I love... I love what I'm doing.
那是在... 太棒了
You know, it's fas... it's fascinating.
只通过品尝 我就能分辨出土壤的碱性程度
Did you know that I can tell the alkaline levels of soil
- 你知道吗 - 不知道
- just by tasting it? - I did not.
我是说 有时候 我环顾四周
I mean, there are moments where I'm looking around
发现有很多人都在吃土 我就在想...
and just watching a bunch of people eat dirt and I think...
"琼斯镇惨案绝对就是这么发生的"
"Jonestown definitely started like this."
1978年11月 美国邪教组织"人♥民♥圣殿教"的信徒在教主吉姆·琼斯的胁迫下 在南美洲圭亚那琼斯镇(Jonestown)集♥体♥自♥杀♥
如果他们一开始就被灌了迷汤 如此信奉他
Well, if they start passing around kool-aid,
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表