剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
秋季篇
你好 我是卢克 请留言
Hey, it's Luke. Leave a message.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我正站在可爱的旅馆房♥间里
I'm standing here in my lovely motel room
到处是大♥片♥大♥片♥的橙色 棕色
in its various shades of orange, and brown and...
还有DNA样本
DNA samples.
我觉得只要我小心
I figure as long as I don't
不开黑光灯 一切都还好
break out the black light, I'll be fine.
制冰机就在隔壁
The ice machine is right next door.
所以我任命自己为冰块监督员
I've appointed myself ice monitor.
谢谢 还会有徽章和帽子
Thank you. There will be a badge and a hat.
我觉得我会听到
I figure I'll hear people
人们过来取冰 于是我会去询问他们
trying to get ice and I can interrogate them.
比如说 他们用冰干什么
You know, what do they need the ice for?
他们要多少冰
How much ice do they need?
他们用的桶 内部是什么形状的
What shape's their bucket in?
简而言之 我已经
Basically, I've been alone
独自待了差不多十二个小时 我已经要疯了
for exactly 12 hours, and I'm already nuts.
所以 我想着给你说一声 我到了
So, I thought I would check in and let you know I got here.
把我的行李收拾好 以及
Getting my pack ready, and...
对了 徒步旅行时 吃的东西很重要吗
Hey, how important is food on a hiking trip?
难道松树不是整棵都是可食用的吗
Aren't all parts of the pine tree edible?
我去睡觉了
I should get to bed.
明天我很早就要启程上路了
I'm hitting the trail really early in the morning.
启程上路 这是徒步旅行的专用词
Hitting the trail. That's hiking lingo.
所以 我会和你保持联络的
So... I'll keep you posted.
糟糕
Crap.
不 不 不 我要...败给你了
No, no, no! No, no, no! I will not... win!
啊 棒极了
Yes! Yeah!
不不不 不要啊
No! No! No, no, no, no, no!
天哪 不
No, no, no, no!
嘿 你用冰要干什么
Hey, what do you need that ice for?
脚 好多脚
Feet. So many feet.
糟糕
Shoot.
这时候 来点汽笛风琴可就真是太配了
This would be great with Calliope music playing.
一个都别想跑
No one's getting out of this one, boys.
- 你被什么耽误了 - 我也不清楚
- What's the holdup? - I don't know.
- 我在涂第二遍防晒霜 - 你刚刚才涂过
- I'm reapplying. - You just put that sunscreen on.
给我挤一点
Give me some.
我多带了双靴子
I brought an extra pair of boots
好扔到对面去
so that I can toss over the side.
- 噢 就像瑞茜一样 - 就像瑞茜一样
- Oh, just like Reese. - Just like Reese.
- 书还是电影 - 你说什么
- Book or movie? - I'm sorry?
你是哪一边的 书还是电影 她们是电影的
Which one are you? Book or movie? They're movie.
- 噢 书 我是书 - 我们也是书
- Oh. Uh... book. I am book. - We're book, too.
- 你要防晒霜吗 - 不 谢谢了
- You want sunscreen? - No, I'm good.
- 你是第一次来吗 - 对啊
- Are you just starting? - Yes.
我也是 好激动啊
Me, too. So excited.
我离婚之后 计划了一年要来徒步
I've been planning this for a year. Since my divorce.
我是妈妈去世之后计划的 我也离婚了 你呢
Since my mother died. And my divorce. And what about you?
- 我... - 书还是电影
- I... - Book or movie?
书
Book.
- 打扰一下 书还是电影 - 电影
- Excuse me. Book or movie? - Movie!
我也是
Me, too!
哇 那个人是谁 演戏的吗
Wow. What's she? Off-Broadway?
她是做全程徒步的
That's the thru-hiker.
正在穿越整个太平洋屋脊步道
She's doing the entire pacific crest trail.
整整有2650英里
All 2,650 Miles of it.
- 我的天哪 - 要花六个多月
- Holy hell. - Takes over six months.
- 就穿成那样子 - 对
- Of being dressed like this? - Yep.
我昨天晚上试着跟她搭话
I tried talking to her last night.
她就当你是透明的一样
She just looks right through you.
有人告诉我 她是个疯疯癫癫的继承人
Somebody told me she's a crazy heiress
全年除了徒步什么都不做
who does nothing but hike all year long.
有人跟我说 她有次在强♥暴♥风雪中没了两根脚趾
Someone told me she lost two toes during a freak snow storm.
好了 活力满满的女士们 听我说好吗
Okay. Can I get the attention of the wild ladies?
- 电影还是书 - 其实这并不重要
- Movie or book? - It actually doesn't matter.
对我们来说很重要
It matters to us.
今天晚上会有一场风暴
There's a storm coming in tonight.
天气情况会变得很恶劣
It's going to be rough conditions.
现在 你们都有通行证和满满当当的大背包
Now, all of you have permits and nice big backpacks,
所以 可以开始你们的徒步之旅了
so you are welcome to begin your hikes,
不过第一天会相当艰苦
but it will be a brutal first day.
扔靴子的时候可见度非常低
The visibility for boot-throwing will be very bad,
所以你们也许可以考虑明天再开始
so you may want to consider starting tomorrow.
好了 现在 所有希望在糟糕天气下
Now, for those of you who will not be dead
活过二十分钟的人
within 20 minutes of exposure to the elements,
把你们的暴风雨天气应急装置都准备好了
have your storm gear ready and available to you.
祝你们徒步愉快
And good hiking!
现在这一点都不重要了
It doesn't even matter now.
- 我觉得我会等等的 - 我也是 你呢
- Think I'm gonna wait. - Me, too. You?
也等等吧
I guess.
不过我有点害怕我的包跟鞋子一样
Although I'm kind of afraid this thing is like shoes.
你把它取下来 弄得鼓鼓的
You take it off, you swell up,
再也装不回去了
you can't get it back on again.
听我说 我们选了书的人不扔靴子 要尊重我们
Uh, yo, books don't throw boots. Respect the book.
- 你鞋带开了 - 什么 哦 糟糕
- Shoelaces are untied. - Huh? Oh, crap.
你徒步会没事的
You'll do great out there.
嘿 我说你们都在屋子里
Hey, guys, you don't need to lock every lock
就没必要把每个锁都锁上了吧
when you're in here.
这又不是什么意大利夜♥总♥会♥
This isn't an Italian social club.
好吧 但是 伯尼一直都说要锁着门
Well... well Bernie wanted it locked at all times.
但是伯尼不在呀
Well, Bernie's not here.
- 那你得让我们武装起来 - 不许用枪
- If you'd just let us arm ourselves. - No guns!
好了 下一♥期♥ 我们要把诗加起来
Now, for the next issue, we're going to go with the poem...
- 秋季的诗 - 对 秋季的诗
- The fall poem? - Yes. The fall poem.
我就说大家爱诗歌♥了
I told you people like the poem.
是啊 诗歌♥棒极了 好了 那么
Yes. The poem is terrific. Okay, so...
你们继续吧
As you were.
准备完毕
查理
Charlie?
你又在写邮件的时候一不小心睡着了吗
Did you accidentally fall asleep writing an e-mail again?
没有啊 我今天早上喝咖啡了的
Well, no, I... I had coffee this morning.
- 埃丝特 - 我在整理文件
- Esther? - I'm filing.
我一直在文件柜这边 你知道这是必须做的
I was at the filing cabinet. You know what that entails.
哦 好吧 但是...
Oh. Okay, but...
引起骚乱
嘿 你们看见那个了吗
Hey, did you guys see that?
- 看见什么 - 我在整理文件呢
- See what? - I'm just trying to file here.
一头猪身上挂了个告示牌
There was a message on the pig.
猪
The pig?
要我过去看吗
Should I come over?
不 不用了
No. Never mind.
准备完毕
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
有没有搞错啊 卢克
Seriously, Luke!
卢克 你在里面吗
Luke, you back there?
天哪 啊 有... 你好啊
Jeez. Ah. There's... uh, hi.
全是面粉 凯撒 面粉袋破了
There's flour. Caesar, the flour broke.
一整袋... 面粉都破了
Bag... the flour bag broke.
杰斯 嘿 是已经四点了吗 对啊 已经四点了
Jess, hey. Is it four o'clock? Yeah, it's four o'clock.
已经四点了
It's four o'clock.
露丝·里卡尔多 被绊倒了吗
Lucy Ricardo stumbling out next?
情景喜剧《我爱露西》的女主人公 经常惹麻烦 该剧在当时是美国收视率最高的电视节目
我弄破了一袋面粉 飘得到处都是
I broke a bag of flour. It moves.
对啊 面粉会飘
Yes. Flour moves.
- 嘿 那里发生了什么事 - 哪里
- Hey, what is going on out here? - Where?
吃饭的人一片死气沉沉
Diner of the dead.
哦 这个啊 一个混♥蛋♥问我要网络密♥码♥
Oh, yeah, some jackass asked me for the wi-fi password
一个更混♥蛋♥的家伙把密♥码♥给了他
and a bigger jackass gave it to him.
六个多月了 你都没给过我密♥码♥
You didn't give me that password for six months
而我还住在这里
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表