剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
那个... 送给你了
That's... you... you can have that.
中途站咖啡厅
不是吧
Aw, come on.
老瑞汀啤酒
我恨大自然
I hate nature.
- 喂 - 我当时十三岁
- Hello? - I was 13 years old.
罗蕾莱
Lorelai?
我生日那天
It was my birthday.
罗伊斯顿·辛克莱尔三世
And Royston Sinclair III
当着众人的面 伤透了我的心
had broken my heart in front of everyone.
那天早上 我溜进你的衣橱
I snuck into your closet
穿走了那件原本属于外婆的
that morning and took that green beaded top
有小珠子的绿色上衣
that was your mother's,
就是你一直用衬纸小心包好
that you kept so carefully
收在杉木橱里的那件衣服
wrapped up in tissue paper in your cedar closet.
我根本就不该去碰它的
I was never supposed to touch it.
但我偷走了
But I stole it, and I wore
配着我名牌牛仔裤 穿去了学校
it to school with my chemin de fer sailor jeans,
我觉得自己是世界上最有型的人了
and I thought no one was as stylish as I was.
可是罗伊斯顿大笑起来 他说我土爆了
But Royston laughed. He said I was cheap.
他说之所以愿意当我男朋友
He said the only reason he'd been my boyfriend
只是因为他讨厌安吉·摩根
was because he was mad at Angie Morgan
但那已经是过去时了
and he wasn't anymore.
他说我又呱噪又奇怪
He called me loud and weird.
而且他还说 有谣言称
And he said there was a rumor
我根本不是吉尔莫家的孩子
going around that I wasn't actually a Gilmore.
说我其实是园丁的女儿
That I was the gardener's daughter and...
你买♥♥了我
You'd bought me because
因为你自己生不了孩子
you couldn't have children of your own.
我彻底崩溃了
And I was crushed.
我逃出了教室 逃出了学校
And I ran out of class... and I ran out of school,
跑到了商场
and I went to the mall.
我坐在小吃区
And I was sitting in the food court,
祈祷自己身上有钱可以买♥♥个椒盐卷饼
wishing I had some money to buy a pretzel
因为当时我饿坏了
'cause I was starving,
我抬起头来 居然看到了爸爸
and I looked up... and there was dad.
他就站在我面前 在商场里
Standing in front of me... at the mall.
他从来不去商场的 偏偏那天去了
He never came to the mall. That day, he went to the mall.
他很生气 问我"你为什么不去上学"
And he was furious. "Why aren't you in school?" He asked.
"快说 罗蕾莱 你为什么不去上学"
"Tell me right now, Lorelai. Why aren't you in school?"
我努力想找个理由
And I tried to think of something,
找个听起来像样的借口 可我想不出
some lie that would make sense, but I couldn't.
我满脑子都在想
All I could think was that yesterday...
昨天我还有个爱我的男朋友 今天却孤身一人了
I had a boyfriend who loved me and today I didn't.
我开始痛哭
And I started to cry,
像个傻瓜一样坐在那里嚎啕大哭
I just sat there like an idiot, bawling.
最后
And finally...
感觉过了很久很久
After what seemed like forever,
我终于平复了情绪 冷静下来
I managed to control myself a little bit, and I calmed down.
等着他开口
And I waited.
等他冲我发火
I waited for him to yell at me,
惩罚我 关我禁闭
to punish me, to ground me forever,
说他对我是多么的失望
to tell me how disappointed he was in me.
但并没有
And nothing came.
最后 当我终于鼓起勇气...
And finally, I got up enough courage...
抬头看他时 他就站在那里
To look up at him, and he was standing there...
手里拿着一个椒盐卷饼
With a pretzel.
特大号♥的椒盐卷饼 还放了芥末酱
A giant pretzel covered with mustard.
他递给我 说 "走吧"
And he handed it to me and he said, "Let's go."
然后他带我去看电影
And he took me to the movies.
我们看了《火爆浪子》和《未婚女人》
We saw Grease And An Unmarried Woman.
一个适合我看的 一个适合他的看的 他这么说
Something for me and something for him, he said.
他给我买♥♥了爆米花和肉桂糖
He bought me popcorn and red hots,
我们就这么坐在黑暗中看电影
and we sat in the dark and we watched.
然后他带我回家
And then he took me home,
让我穿他的毛衣 好盖住我偷的那件上衣
and he gave me his sweater to cover up the stolen top,
之后他告诉你 是他去学校接我下课
and he told you that he'd picked me up from school
并带我去俱乐部 喝了杯汽水
and taken me to the club for a soda.
就这样 我们再没谈起过这件事
And that was it. We never discussed it again.
那是我最棒的一个生日
It was the best birthday I ever had.
我只是觉得应该告诉你
I just thought you should know.
谢谢你 罗蕾莱
Thank you, Lorelai.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mom.
免费赠送
你坐在那 盯着我也没用
It's no use you sitting there looking at me like that.
要等凉了 你才能吃
'Cause you're not getting this until it cools down.
专门给你买♥♥块牛排 就已经够蠢的
It's stupid enough that I buy your own steak.
专门帮你煎牛排 就更蠢了
It's even stupider that I cook it for you.
我不会帮你吹凉 从而让你早点吃到
And I'm not gonna blow on it, so you can get it sooner.
你那招只对罗蕾莱有效 别想讨好...
That only works with Lorelai, so don't even...
你要是敢告诉别人 我就买♥♥只猫回来
You tell anyone about this, and we are getting a cat.
罗蕾莱
Lorelai.
- 你怎么回来了 - 别靠近我
- What are you doing home? - Don't come near me.
为什么
Why?
因为 我很臭 全身上下每个部位都很臭
Because... I smell. Every part of me smells.
我都没去徒步 都臭成这样了
I... I didn't even hike and I smell.
我洗了澡 还是坐飞机回来的
I showered and I took the plane back home.
而且过去二十四小时
And I haven't been anywhere near a cactus
我都没有靠近任何仙人掌
in the last 24 hours.
显然 只要光是想到徒步
And apparently all you have to do
你就会变臭了
is thinking about hiking and you smell.
- 你没有去徒步吗 - 我倒是想 但是他们不让
- You didn't hike? - I tried, but they wouldn't let me.
- 为什么不让 - 因为我忘了东西
- Why not? - Because I forgot things,
我用胶带 捆住自己的背包...
I taped dried stew to my pack...
反正 我没有去徒步
Anyway, I didn't hike.
但是 你看 我其实并不是去徒步的
But, see, I didn't actually go to hike.
我是说 我是去徒步的
I mean, I went to hike,
但是我去徒步 只是为了让自己明白一些事
but I only wanted to hike to figure something out.
我没去徒步也想明白了 这真是太好了
I figured it out without hiking, which was actually great,
因为卡罗尔 那个全程徒步的
because Carol, the thru-hiker
长得像《机械师》里的克里斯蒂安·贝尔
looked a little like Christian Bale in the machinist.
她也知道 怎么把乱七八糟的东西收进她的包里
And she knew how to get all that crap in her pack.
- 罗蕾莱 我 - 我当时在想要喝咖啡
- Lorelai, I... - I was getting coffee...
我就该知道 这肯定和咖啡有关
I should've known it would have something to do with coffee.
我人生中每一件事都和咖啡有关
Everything in my life has something to do with coffee.
我相信 我上辈子
I believe, in a former life,
就是咖啡 但是那个地方没开门的
I was coffee. But the place was closed.
我不得不等着
And I had to wait, and I
然后我走到后面 看到一座山丘
walked around the back and there was this hill.
也不知道为什么
And... I don't know why,
我就走上了这座小山丘 看到了那里的景色
but I walked up the hill and there was this vista,
突然 我就完全想清楚了
and suddenly something became completely clear to me.
- 卢克 - 打住
- Luke... - Stop!
- 我知道你要做什么 - 你知道吗
- I know what you're doing. - You do?
你要准备离开我了
You're getting ready to leave me,
而我不得不告诉你 这个决定是错的
and I have to tell you it's a big mistake.
- 等等 卢克 - 我见到了一些迹象
- Wait, Luke... - I've seen the signs,
好几个月以来 我就看到它们了
I've seen them coming for months.
- 什么迹象 - 你要走的迹象
- What signs? - Your bolting signs.
那种距离感 又是看心理治疗
You know, the distance, the therapy,
然后突然间 你要亲近大自然了吗
then suddenly, you know, you're gonna do wild?
真的吗 你要一个人去徒步
Really? You're gonna go hiking alone,
把一切都抛诸脑后吗
with nothing else involved?
连音乐节 和凯蒂猫摊位都不想了吗
No music festival or Hello Kitty booth.
只有你和大自然
Just you and nature.
我承认这听起来有点怪
I admit it sounded weird.
我不管别人怎么说
I don't care what anybody says.
"需要空间"从来都不是好事 一直都不是
Needing space is never a good thing. Ever.
我以前也需要过空间
I needed space before.
当时我和尼克在一起 然后我俩就离婚了
I needed space with Nicole and we got divorced.
这就是"需要空间"导致的结果
I mean, that's what "Needing space" Means.
意思就是 "我需要空间以及
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表