剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
- 是啊 没有 - 怎么可能啊
- Yeah, none. - How can that be?
首先 我十六岁的时候
Well, mom at 16, for starters.
在离家出走的人中 是算很火♥辣♥ 但是...
Hot in outlander, but elsewhere...
然后我有了你 各种条条款款 以及工作
And I had you, and rules, and work, and rules.
我有过几次三夜情 如果算的话
I had a couple three-night stands, if that helps.
真棒 我完全落后了
Oh, perfect. I'm behind on everything.
- 不 你没有 - 真的吗
- No, you're not. - Really?
我现在没工作 没地方住
I have no career, no apartment,
但是天哪 天哪 我们能赶紧来次一♥夜♥情♥吗
but boy, oh boy, can I bang out a one-night stand.
你对自己太苛刻啦
You're too hard on yourself.
我的感情生活 就是一场灾难
My love life is a disaster.
你和彼得分手了吗
Did you not break up with Pete yet?
我说的不是他 我说的是...
I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about...
谁啊
Who?
- 你知道的 - 不知道 谁啊
- You know. - No, who?
- 你知道的啊 - 我不知道啊
- You know. - No, I don't know.
- 是洛根 - 瀚茨伯格吗
- Logan. - Huntzberger?
- 你真得不知道吗 - 不知道啊 什么时候的事
- You really didn't know? - No. Since when?
我在伦敦的时候 都和他一起住
Whenever I'm in London, I stay with him.
- 所以没有迪迪这个人吗 - 他就是迪迪
- So there's no Didi? - He's Didi.
洛根·瀚茨伯格啊
Logan Huntzberger.
我以为他和那个法国女继承人订婚了呢
I thought he was engaged to that French heiress.
确实如此
He is.
他们不住一起 那姑娘住在巴黎
They don't live together. She lives in Paris.
- 但是他们订婚了 - 是的
- But they're engaged. - Yes.
- 而且他们会结婚 - 没错
- And they're getting married. - Yes.
如果这能让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
这可比一♥夜♥情♥还放荡呢
that's way sluttier than a one-night stand.
- 确实好受点了 谢谢 - 帕特里克知道这事吗
- That helps. Thanks. - Does Patrick know?
是保罗 他的名字叫保罗 他不知道
Paul! Paul! His name is Paul! And he doesn't know.
好了 冷静
All right, calm down.
我把一切都搞砸了 我的生活 我的事业...
I'm blowing everything. My life, my career...
我手忙脚乱 而且我没有计划
I'm flailing, and I don't have a plan,
没有清单 也没有头绪
or a list, or a clue.
这就是报应
This is karma.
所以康泰纳仕出版社 才一直不联♥系♥我
This is why Condé Nast will not follow up with me.
因为当我走进门 他们就知道我是个失败者
Because they know failure when it walks in the door.
我还没找到我的幸运服装呢
I never found my lucky outfit.
我需要那件衣服 那能带给我自信
I needed that outfit. It gives me confidence.
- 你的幸运服装什么样 - 一条红色的连衣裙
- What is your lucky outfit? - Red dress, full skirt.
- 那在我的衣柜里啊 - 你在开玩笑吧
- That's in my closet. - Are you kidding me?
没有啊 那衣服配靴子超好看呢
No! It looks cute with boots.
妈 你知道我一直在找那件衣服啊
Mom, you knew I was looking for that outfit.
真的吗 那衣服太红了 会显得你太苍白了
Really? That red? It'll wash you out.
真好 你不仅偷了我的幸运服装
Great. So, not only did you steal my lucky outfit
你现在还毁了 我想象中
you've now ruined the image
穿上衣服就会发生好事的场景
I had of me in my outfit.
真是太谢谢你了
Thanks a lot.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit.
你到底怎么了
What is happening here?
这可不是你啊
This isn't you.
恐慌 撒谎...
Panicking, lying...
- 我没撒谎 - 你可没和我说过 洛根的事情
- I didn't lie. - Ah, you didn't tell me about Logan.
- 你不告诉我 后果会怎么样 - 我不知道啊
- What's with not telling me about stuff? - I don't know.
如果你说了洛根的事情 你觉得我会怎么样啊
What do you think I will do if you tell me about Logan?
我不知道啊 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
这段日子我感觉特别迷惑
I'm feeling very lost these days.
这一整年 就像地面是稻草铺成的
This whole past year, it's like the ground's made of straw.
我会直接落到地底一样[喻指完全失败]
I'm just gonna fall through.
听着 生活一直都对你很宽容
Look, life has been pretty good to you so far.
现在你只是遇到点难题
It was your turn for a few curveballs.
人生总是有起有伏 孩子
Peaks and valleys, kid.
你年纪越大 收获的东西就越多
The older you get, the more you have.
那个排队的故事 简直蠢死了
That whole line story was so stupid.
我这么写 只是因为他们觉得很有趣
I just did it because they thought it was interesting.
我根本对那个故事毫无感觉
I didn't have a beat on it. I didn't feel it.
我就是个又大又肥 和伍基人上♥床♥
I'm just a big, fat, Wookiee-humping loser
没有未来的失败者
with no future.
等等 等等 那个网站呢
Now wait wait. What about that website?
那个永远追着你
The one that's been after you forever,
求着你 去工作的网站呢
begging you to come work for them?
- 是"瞎话布兰达"吗 - 是"珊妮说"
- BrendaBlabs? - SandeeSays.
去那里工作啊
Go there.
- 你看过那个网站了吗 - 谁管啊
- Have you seen it? - Who cares?
去吧 工作吧 享受被喜爱和需要的感觉
Go. Work. Be wanted. Be adored.
那又不是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 你还年轻 有的是时间
So it's not the Washington Post. You're young, you got time.
我没那么年轻啦
I'm not so young.
嘿 我都还年轻呢 你也年轻 就这样
Hey! I'm young. You're young. Case closed.
- 好吧 - 给他们打个电♥话♥啊
- Yeah. - Give them a call.
反正你也不曾坚持做过任何事
You haven't had anything steady in forever.
就去那里工作一段时间嘛
Stay in one place for a while.
而且他们一直在跟踪调查你
Plus they've been stalking you.
这感觉还是不错的 对吧
That feels good a little, doesn't it?
是啊 我感觉受宠若惊
Yeah. It's flattering.
所以 给他们打个电♥话♥嘛
So, give them a call.
我会给他们打电♥话♥的
I will give them a call.
需要我点一些能安慰你的食物吗
Want me to order some comfort food?
来点炖肉 土豆泥和香蕉船怎么样
Some pot roast, mashed potatoes, banana split?
好吧
Sure.
我去洗个澡 把伍基人的味道洗掉
I'm just gonna take a shower, get the Wookiee smell off me.
等等 说真的 他当时还穿着那衣服吗
Wait wait, seriously. Did he leave the outfit on?
这个问题 我们改天再谈吧
That's a conversation for another day.
我们能明天就谈吗
Can that day be tomorrow?
因为我自己一个人脑补太久
Because you don't wanna leave me and my imagination
可能不太好哟
alone with that for too long!
赶紧订餐
Order!
我们到了 这里是工作中心
Here we are, the nerve center.
- 真不错 布置得很简单 - 我们没怎么布置
- Very cool. Simple. - Oh, we don't decorate much.
我们规模扩张太快了 没必要布置
We're expanding so fast, there's no reason to.
每个月我们都要扩张下这个地方
We'll outgrow this place in a month.
我从不乱花钱 对此首席财务官很庆幸
I don't waste money, and my CFO appreciates that.
- 打个招呼吧 这位是派翠斯 - 您好 派翠斯
- Say hello to her. This is Patrice. - Hi, Patrice.
这位是洛瑞·吉尔莫 我之前和你说过
Rory Gilmore. The one I was telling you about.
我们没有私人办公室 就连我也没有
We have no individual offices. Not even me.
我们聚在一起工作
We work best in a hive,
探讨事物 共创辉煌
buzzing around with each other, making word honey.
有意思
Interesting.
您早上来的时候
When you come in the morning, you
您可以坐在离您最近的公用桌
grab the nearest spot at the communal table.
- 没有阶级制度 - 共同工作 冲破障碍
- No hierarchy. - And together we storm the barricades.
正是如此
Exactly.
我之前没有料到
Uh, so I didn't know
会由珊妮亲自来给我介绍这里呢
I'd be getting a tour from Sandee herself.
我以为自己会先去人力资源部呢
I thought my first stop would be HR.
对半数新人而言 人力资源部就是接受教育的地方
Oh, HR still means homeroom to half the peeps here.
我们没有那个部门 坐吧
We don't even have it. Come, sit.
- 好的 - 这里需要红牛
- Okay. - Need Red Bull.
- 所以 我们开始吧 - 好的
- So, let's do this. - Yes.
这也是我来这里的原因 我应该带电脑过来吗
That is why I'm here. Should I have brought my laptop?
先说要紧的事情
Well, first things first.
如果我接受了洛瑞·吉尔莫 我会得到什么呢
If I take a chance on Rory Gilmore, what am I getting?
- 您说什么 - 如果我雇用了你
- What? - If I hire you,
洛瑞·吉尔莫会给"珊妮说"写什么样的东西呢
tell me what Rory Gilmore would write about for SandeeSays.
您是说 如果我在这里工作吗
Oh. If I worked here?
推销自己吧
Sell me.
推销 好吧 我们是在推销...
Sell? Okay, we're selling. Um...
看来我完全穿错衣服了
That's a totally different outfit.
如果我在这里工作 您会得到一位员工
Um, if I worked here, you'd be getting the person
她在《纽约客》上刊登过作品 您很喜欢那篇文章
who wrote the New Yorker article you liked so much.
但那是《纽约客》杂♥志♥啊 我们又不是那个出版社
Yeah, but that's the New Yorker. We're not the New Yorker.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表