剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你没有告诉她
Thank you for not telling her
她的大喜之日已经完全毁掉了
that her special day has been blown to hell.
- 没关系 - 好了 我们这就走
- No problem. - Okay, we're leaving now!
再见
Bye-bye.
你们俩只是假装要走
You guys just pretended to
实际上就坐在那里吃东西 是吧
leave and you're sitting there eating, right?
不是啦
No.
我从没想到卢克会这么传统
Boy, I never pegged Luke as being a traditionalist.
我知道 那个男人还有很多方面需要我去了解呢
I know. There's more to learn about that man yet.
怎么了
What?
给你
Here.
你读过了
You read it.
不 我没读
No, I didn't.
- 你... - 我不会读的
- You... - I'm not gonna read it.
你去把它完成吧 等完成了我再读
You go ahead and finish it. I'll read it when it's done.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果我不喜欢 我就去起诉你
If I don't like it, I'll just sue your ass.
哇哦 这宣传不错
Wow. It's... it's good publicity.
- 不管怎样 都告我吧 - 说定了
- Sue me either way? - You got it.
- 谢啦 妈妈 - 不谢
- Thanks, mom. - Yeah.
只有一个建议
Oh... just one note.
去掉"家的" 只写"吉尔莫女孩"就好 更为简洁
Drop the "The." Just Gilmore girls. It's cleaner.
吉尔莫女孩
Gilmore girls.
嘿 我们要点比萨了 有什么需要吗
Hey, we're gonna order a pizza. Any requests?
- 快走 - 多加芝士吗
- Go away! - With extra cheese?
嘿 听着 你们俩这正浪漫满屋呢
Hey, listen, you guys kinda have a full house here,
所以我就闪人了
so I'm just gonna take off.
- 不 你不用得 - 没关系
- Oh no, you don't have to. - It's no problem.
我去找莉斯和TJ了 明天见
I'll go crash with Liz and T.J. See you guys tomorrow.
莉斯那里有你的床位吗
Liz got a bed there for you?
没有床 不过有一堆沙发 不懂为什么
No bed, but a lot of couches. Not sure why.
- 十点回来吗 - 杰斯
- Be back at 10:00? - Jess...
杰斯 听着 前三章
Jess, look. The first three chapters!
- 那是什么意思 - 我们俩之间的小秘密
- What was that all about? - Oh... just a thing between us.
- 你们俩之间的事 - 工作上的事
- Between you? - A work thing between us.
工作上的事是吧 所以你已经翻篇了 对吧
Work thing, huh? So then you're over that, right?
是啊 早都翻篇了
Yup, long over.
好吧 那就明天见
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
等不及要看 你戴上那张装饰手帕的样子
Can't wait to see if you're gonna wear that pocket square now.
- 最后一片 - 求你了
- Last piece. - Please.
拜托 再过十个小时我们就要结婚了
Come on! We're gonna be married in 10 hours.
结婚夫妇都这样
This is what married people do.
像喂小牛一样强迫喂食吗
Force-feed each other like veal?
- 对 在我眼里 你就像头小牛- 你吃吧
- Yes, I look at you, I see veal. - Take it.
好吧
All right, fine.
如果我们还会再去唐纳山口
If we're ever around the Donner pass
困在雪里
and get stuck in the snow,
必须要吃我们流动炊事车的司机
and have to eat our Chuck wagon driver,
我会让你吃第一口 因为我们现在结婚了
I would give you the first bite, 'cause we are married now.
- 快结婚了 - 快结婚了
- Almost married. - Almost married.
- 感觉好怪 - 我懂
- I feel weird. - I know.
- 我们该喝点酒 - 好啊 不行 我也不知道
- Should we drink? - Yes. No. I don't know.
- 我们要是浑身酒气 怎么办 - 那就洗澡呗
- But... what if we smell all boozy? - Well, we'll shower.
但酒气会从你的毛孔冒出啦 大家会知道的
I know. But it comes out your pores and people can tell.
你以为我们要喝多少啊
How much do you think we're gonna drink?
我们又不是杂耍演员
We're not vaudevillians.
我知道 我只是紧张罢了
I know. I'm just jittery.
- 心存顾虑吗 - 没有 你呢
- Second thoughts? - No, you?
没有 没有 我只是... 都计划好了
No, no, no, no, no. I just... I have things planned.
- 我知道 - 是吗 你怎么知道的
- I know. - You do? How do you know?
我猜的 我也有所准备
I just figured. I do, too.
- 你也都计划好了吗 - 是啊
- You have things planned? - Yep.
是什么 不要讲肉麻的誓言 我们保证过的
What? No creepy vows. We promised no creepy vows.
我没有打算讲肉麻的誓言
I'm not planning creepy vows.
"你愿意娶她吗 你愿意嫁给他吗"
"Do you take her? Do you take him?"
"是的" "是的"
"Yes." "Yes."
完事 踩碎玻璃杯 开吃吧
And bam! Step on the glass. Let's eat.
祝福完毕后 新郎以右脚打破酒杯
象征对当年(公元70年)圣殿的毁灭的怀念
以及提醒人们永远不要忘了当年耶路撒冷圣殿毁灭时的悲伤时刻
- 你还要踩碎玻璃吗 - 我们不要踩碎玻璃吗
- You step on a glass? - Don't we have to step on a glass?
- 我们又不是犹太人 - 不是吗
- We're not Jewish. - Aren't we?
你都计划什么了
What do you have planned?
- 快闪 - 你在逗我吧
- Flash mob. - You're kidding!
在帕蒂小姐的学校排练一周了
Been rehearsing miss Patty's girls all week.
他们穿着印有你头像的T恤
They wear t-shirts with your face on them,
特别丑 你肯定会讨厌的
and it's awful. You're gonna hate it.
- 是什么歌♥ - "放松 别这么做"
- What song? - "Relax, don't do it."
弗兰基奔向好莱坞乐队的
Frankie goes to Hollywood.
我也准备了一场快闪
- I'm doing a flash mob, too.
- 不是吧 什么歌♥ - "你好 十九岁"
- Shut up! What song? - "Hey, nineteen."
- "你好 十九岁" - 斯迪利·丹乐队
- "Hey, nineteen"? - Steely Dan.
你的快闪要唱斯迪利·丹乐队的歌♥吗
You're doing a flash mob to Steely Dan?
我喜欢斯迪利·丹乐队
I like Steely Dan.
快闪不能用斯斯迪利·丹乐队的歌♥
You can't do a flash mob to Steely Dan.
- 为什么啊 - 那是无聊的老男人的歌♥
- Why not? - Well, it's old boring man music.
那不是无聊的老男人的歌♥
It's not old boring man music.
你的快闪要怎么做呢 跳出来 掉头发
What does your flash mob do? Jump out, lose their hair,
抱怨腰酸背痛 然后打瞌睡吗
complain about their backs and doze off?
- 嘿 我的快闪 我来挑歌♥ - 好吧
- Hey, my flash mob, my song pick. - Fine.
今天我去看排练了 太糟糕了
I went to a rehearsal today. It was awful.
因为快闪就不能用斯迪利·丹乐队的歌♥
'Cause you can't flash mob to Steely Dan.
这场婚礼压力太大了
A lot of pressure this wedding.
所有人都在关注我们
All those people staring at us.
大家都在等着看好戏 但是他们不会的
Waiting to be entertained, which they won't,
都是因为斯迪利·丹乐队
'cause Steely Dan.
你真是太烦人了
You're exhausting.
我感觉我们应该已经结婚了
I feel like we should be married already.
- 是的 - 对吧
- Yes. - Right?
明天就是一场压力山大的派对
Tomorrow's like this big stress-filled
大家都能开心 我们却要受苦
party that everybody can enjoy but us.
嗯 我们说了"我愿意"就没事了
Mmm. It'll be fine once we say "I do."
我们应该私奔的
We should've eloped.
然后我们再办一次铺张的婚礼
And then we could've had the big dance-off wedding.
那样就没有压力了
Then the pressure's off.
同意 斯迪利·丹乐队还是会很糟糕的
Agreed. Steely Dan still would've sucked.
怎么了
What?
- 今天是宾果之夜 - 所以呢
- It's bingo night. - So?
美国一档电视节目
在宾果之夜 斯金纳牧师会睡得特别晚
Reverend Skinner's up awfully late on bingo night.
嘿 孩子 醒醒
Hey, kid. Wake up.
- 还要吃比萨吗 - 不是
- More pizza? - No.
- 快来 - 我们要去哪里
- Come on. - Where are we going?
我们要去结婚
We're going to get married.
- 现在吗 - 现在
- Now? - Now.
- 那明天怎么办 - 那就再结一次
- What about tomorrow? - We'll get married then, too.
- 那他怎么办 - 男孩就睡吧
- What about him? - Oh, let the boy sleep.
帕蒂小姐芭蕾学校
打开我
罗蕾莱的消息
这太完美了
罗蕾莱与卢克
2016年11月5日
- 斯迪利·丹乐队吗 - 是啊
- Steely Dan? - I know.
谁快闪会用斯迪利·丹的歌♥啊
Who flash mobs to Steely Dan?
- 卢克 - 卢克
- Luke. - Luke.
没关系的 我给帕蒂发信息了
It's fine. I texted Patty.
她要把歌♥换成"善变的魔羯"
She's gonna switch it to "Karma chameleon."
英国乐队 Culture Club的歌♥曲
- 事先不用告诉他吗 - 是啊
- Without telling him? - Yeah.
- 天啊 简直太棒了 - 是啊
- Oh, man. That's going to be good. - Yep.
你难道不好奇
Aren't you curious
快闪用斯迪利·丹的歌♥会是什么样吗
what a Steely Dan flash mob would look like?
- 并不 - 我也不好奇
- No. - Me either.
那你现在什么感觉
So, how does it feel?
感觉...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表