剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, You guys have kids
而且以前过得也不错啊
and you were a good team at one point there.
美国知名导演
在布莱特·拉特纳把带泳池别♥墅♥的钥匙给他后
That was before Brett Ratner gave him the keys
一切就变了
to his pool house.
好了 女士们 你们到了
Okay, ladies. You have arrived.
- 谢了 柯克 - 不客气 欢迎再来
- Thanks, Kirk. - You're welcome. Come again.
- 雷恩有延长线吗 - 我去看看
- And does Lane have an extension cord? - I'll see.
我知道你们是朋友
Lool, I know you guys were friends,
但如果到了紧急关头 我们只能做T恤...
but if push came to shove, and we had to make T-shirts...
- 帕丽斯三人组永远支持你 - 谢了
- Team Paris all the way. - Thanks.
在提供证词时 你能说他在圣诞派对上
Can you say he felt you up at a Christmas party
曾调戏过你吗
for the deposition?
不能
No.
出生于波多黎各的男演员与导演 多出演另类怪异角色
我只能靠你了
You're all I've got.
我们的保姆 就跟班尼西欧·狄奥·托罗一样怪
Our nanny looks like Benicio Del Toro.
你来啦
Oh, you're here.
记得给我妈打电♥话♥ 然后给我评分哦
Remember to call my mom to rate me!
雷恩 你还记得帕丽斯吗
Lane, you remember Paris.
- 记得 你好 - 你好
- I do. Hi. - Hi.
- 你还要去箱子里找东西吗 - 是的
- Um, do you still need your boxes? - Yes, definitely.
柯克 别这样
Oh, Kirk, come on!
- 我让扎克都给你拿出来了 - 不客气
- I had Zach pull them out for you. - You're welcome.
- 谢啦 扎克 - 别看我 这不是我的风格
- Thanks, Zach. - Don't look at me. I'm not me.
- 你到底在找什么啊 - 我的幸运服装
- What are you trying to find? - My lucky outfit.
什么东西 拉拉队服那种吗
What is it, like, a cheerleader uniform?
对 就是那样的
Yes, exactly like that.
- 这是你的房♥子吗 - 是的
- Is this your house? - Yep.
- 分手之后 这里归谁 - 你说什么
- Who gets it when you split? - What?
- 嘿 他回归原形了没 - 还没呢
- Hey, is he him yet? - No!
洛瑞 你今晚要在这里住吗
Hey Rory, are you staying in the spare room tonight?
不 这里都归你 布莱恩
No, it's all yours, Brian.
你们还有啤酒吗
Did you get any more beer?
那里应该还有一些吧
There should be some in there.
- 我能帮忙吗 - 好的 看看这个箱子
- Uh, can I help? - Um, yeah. Look through this box.
我在找一条红色的长裙
I'm looking for a red dress, full skirt.
好吧 红色的长裙 这件好看啊 穿这件吧
Okay, red dress, full skirt. Oh, this is nice. Wear this.
不行 我必须穿我的幸运服装
No, it has to be my lucky outfit.
我和康泰纳仕出版社
My Condé Nast meeting is
还有两天就要见面了 我必须找到那件衣服
in two days and I have to find that outfit.
- 他变回原形了吗 - 不 还没有
- Is he him yet? - No, he's not!
又不是我提出要晋升的 行吗 别闹了
I didn't ask for this promotion, okay? Back off.
买♥♥点培根回家总是没错
There's nothing wrong with bringing home the bacon.
衣服不在这里
Well, it's not in here.
好了 我变回来了
Okay. I'm me.
斯蒂 夫关 快过来
Steve! Kwan! Come in here!
帮洛瑞阿姨找一下衣服
Help your Aunt Rory find her outfit.
- 谁给你生的孩子 - 你说什么
- Who did your work? - What?
- 他们 是佛里德曼公♥司♥吗 - 我...
- Them. Friedman? - I...
是拉索利公♥司♥吗 还是门德尔松
Rasouli? Mendelssohn?
我刚生他们没多久
I just had them.
好吧 别告诉我啦
Fine. Don't tell me.
我来答复你的四万三千条 抓狂的录音留言
To answer your 43,000 frantic voicemails,
不 烘干机里面没有你的衣服
no, you do not have anything at the dry cleaners.
- 妈的 - 说真的 是科派尔森公♥司♥ 对吧
- Rats. - Seriously, it was Kopelson, right?
这很不自然 你老公的那个废物不对称
It wasn't natural. Your husband's junk isn't symmetrical.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
衣服不在这里 可能在祖母家吧
It's not here. Maybe it's at Grandma's.
- 伦敦怎么样 - 棒极了
- How was London? - Great.
- 你住在哪里 - 和以前一样 和迪迪住
- Where'd you stay? - With Didi. Same as always.
你有个朋友叫迪迪可真好
I love that you have a friend named Didi.
一部1980年至1982年播出的夜间现场喜剧表演节目
感觉就像 ABC电视台那部《星期五》一样
Makes you sound so Fridays on ABC.
你最近和祖母谈过吗
Have you spoken to Grandma lately?
- 怎么 - 她最近没什么动静
- Why? - It's been widely quiet over there,
她应该挺崩溃的吧
regarding the blowup.
- 我一直都很忙 - 你应该打电♥话♥给她
- I've been busy. - You should call her.
- 缓解下关系 - 我会的
- De-ice this situation. - I will.
- 什么时候 - 等时机成熟了再说
- When? - When it feels right.
- 你们都太固执了 - 是她挑起来的战争
- You are both being stubborn. - Well, she started it.
难道我们现在不应该帮助她吗
Aren't we supposed to cut her all sorts of slack right now?
她可是失去了丈夫呢
I mean, she lost her husband.
你以前有没有想过
Did you ever imagine a time
祖母失去祖父那种滋味呢
there'd be a Grandma without a Grandpa?
- 没有 - 去看看她
- No. - Check on her.
好吧 我会去看看她
Fine. I'll check on her.
很好 你到了那里 也许可以帮我找找衣服
Good. Maybe while you're there, you can find my outfit.
哇 你还真是非常厉害啊
Wow, the student surpasses the master.
- 真好 - 怎么了
- Great. - What?
我和康泰纳仕出版社的见面 又推迟了
My Condé Nast meeting got pushed again.
真遗憾呢 亲爱的 所以你不用找那件衣服了吧
Aw, sorry, hon. So you don't need that outfit after all?
你还是得去
You're going.
- 天啊 - 又怎么了
- Oh, man. - What now?
可怜的保罗
Poor Paul.
- 嘿 你必须... - 我知道 我知道啦
- Hey, you have got to... - I know, I know.
- 好了 来吧 - 好
- All right, let's do this. - Yes!
所以 他们认真的吗
So, are they serious?
一 二
One, two!
- 老妈 - 您好呀
- Mom? - Hola, hello.
老妈
Mom!
把那个箱子拿到楼下去
Take that box and put it downstairs.
然后回来拿这些礼物 好吗
Come back up here and get these presents, alright?
妈 你在家吗
Mom, are you here?
罗蕾莱 我都不知道 你要过来呢
Lorelai? I didn't know you were coming over.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
贝尔塔 把这些箱子拿出去
Berta, these boxes need to go outside.
- 什么 什么情况 - 拿到外面去
- What? What? What? - They go outside.
拿上这些箱子 很好
Take the boxes. Oh, good.
- 你打过电♥话♥吗 - 我打过吗
- Did you call? - Did I?
因为今天真是糟透了
Because today is a very bad day.
老妈 到底怎么了 这些人是谁啊
Mom, what on earth is going on? Who are all these people?
- 那位是贝尔塔 - 我知道
- Well, that's Berta. - I know Berta.
那位是贝尔塔的老公
and... that's Berta's husband.
不对 那才是她老公 那是她兄弟
No, that's Berta's husband, that's his brother,
我想这些都是某人的父母吧
and I think those are someone's parents.
那这些孩子们呢
And the kids?
之前我以为是她的孩子 现在我就不确定了
I thought they were all hers, but now I'm not sure.
不 这个不要了
No, this goes.
老妈... 什么... 我们能谈谈吗
Mom... what... Can we get a minute?
好吧 你们能让我们 单独谈谈吗
Fine. Uh, could you all give us a minute alone?
妈 这种"单独"的说法 简直像毒气
Mom, "Alone" Looks a lot like gas.
我不知道该怎么和他们交流了
I don't know how else to communicate with them.
纳德·马林的女儿在联♥合♥国♥工作
Leonard Marlin's daughter works at the UN.
我让她也过来了
I had her come over.
她也不知道 这些人说的哪国语言
She doesn't know what language they speak, either.
老妈 到底怎么了
Mom, what is going on here?
你是说这个房♥子吗
You mean with the house?
好吧 先说这个房♥子吧
Aha, sure. Start with the house.
我在整理自己的人生
I'm decluttering my life.
著名的日本整理专家 作家
- 你知道近藤麻理惠吗 - 不知道
- You know Marie Kondo? - No.
- 你没听说过吗 - 没啊
- You don't? - No.
- 她是个日本人 - 好吧
- She's Japanese. - Okay.
- 你还是不知道吧 - 她是日本人吗
- You still don't know her? - She's Japanese?
- 是的 - 不知道
- Yes. - No.
她写了一本 关于整理的书
She wrote a best-selling
卖♥♥得非常火 所以我开始整理
book on decluttering. So, I'm decluttering.
之前我都患上幽闭空间恐惧症了
I was starting to feel claustrophobic.
我半夜惊醒过来的时候
You know, I'd wake up in the middle of the night
感觉这座房♥子 在向我压下来
feeling like the house is closing in on me.
就像我不能呼吸了一样 你懂吗
Like I couldn't breathe, you know?
当然 我很清楚
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表