剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表
the independent woman thing.
从那里开始 我会按照时间顺序写下去
And from there, I'm gonna tell the story chronologically,
或者是插点倒叙
... or am I jump back and forth a bit.
我还没规划好 但是
I haven't decided yet, but...
- 不 - 你说"不"是什么意思
- No. - What do you mean, "No"?
不的意思是 我不想你写这个故事
I mean, no, I don't want you to write that.
你还没听懂
You don't understand.
- 我再说一遍给你听 - 我听懂了 不行
- Let me pitch it again. - I get it. No.
- 为什么 - 因为这是我的故事
- Why? - Because it's my life.
- 这是我们的故事 - 好吧 那你就只写你那部分
- It's our life. - Well, you write your side of it.
- 我那部分 - 对啊
- My side. - Yeah.
那文中的我要和谁对话呢
And who would I be talking to?
随便 缪尔夫人 找个幽灵人物
I don't know, Mrs. Muir. Find a ghost.
妈 别这样 我想写这本书
Mom, come on. I have to do this.
我反正不允许
You don't have my permission.
- 我们还是换个地方说 - 死人又听不见
- We should go somewhere else. - The dead don't have ears.
但还有路过的人
But there are people behind us.
你怎么想到这出的 是什么启发了你
Where is this coming from? What inspired you?
我当时很崩溃 杰斯和我谈了谈...
I was frustrated. I was talking to Jess...
杰斯 他怎么会掺和到这件事里来
Jess? How the hell did he get into this?
- 他来这看卢克 - 很好
- He was here visiting Luke. - Oh, great.
我一直希望杰斯能接纳我 真是太棒了
I'm looking forward to Jess' take on me. That's terrific.
他并非想针对你
It's not his take on you.
- 抱歉 孩子 写点别的吧 - 不
- Sorry, kid. Write about something else. - No.
写你自己的感情故事
Write about your relationships.
- 关于杰斯和你 迪恩和你 - 这些也会被写进去
- You and Jess, you and Dean. - They'll be in it, too.
别忘了洛根 那个你永远无法放手的男人
Don't forget to include Logan, the guy you just can't quit.
- 这不公平 - 这是我的人生 洛瑞
- It's not fair. - It's my life, Rory.
这么多年 我这么努力
I went to all this effort for many, many years,
才让人们看见 我想展示给他们的那面
making sure people only knew what I wanted them to know.
而你现在却要将这一切都写成书吗
And now you're gonna lay it all in a book?
我可不想 让我妈在读到第六章时发现
I don't want my mother finding out
我曾经在把你 忘在五金店里的水桶里
I left you in a bucket in a hardware store in chapter six.
- 你在开玩笑吗 - 虽然你已经三十二岁了
- Are you kidding me? - You're 32 years old.
她还是会向法庭申诉
She'll still petition the court
夺走我的抚养权
to have you taken away from me.
你太小题大做了
This is such an overreaction.
是吗 你知道
Oh really? Do you know that your
在你两岁时 你外婆还在叫你苏珊吗
grandmother called you Susan until you were two years old?
她才没这样做呢
She did not.
对啊 你可以写这样一本书
In fact, write a book about that,
关于一个女人将她的小孩
about a woman who leaves a baby
遗忘在水桶里 然后她的母亲将她告上法庭
in a bucket and her own mother takes her to court.
真是完美的人生传记电影
It's a perfect lifetime movie.
可以找玛吉·史密斯扮演母亲的角色
Maggie Smith can play the mother.
- 妈 别这样 - 你并没仔细考虑过 孩子
- Mom, come on. - You didn't think this through, kid.
不 我真得认真考虑过了
No, I did think this through.
我不是孩子了 这也不是我心血来潮
I am not a kid. This was not a whim.
昨晚我坐在那里
I sit down last night,
一口气就写出了前五章的大纲
and outlined the first five chapters just like that.
- 这是个标志 - 什么标志
- That's a sign. - What sign?
标志着 这就是我真正该做的事
That this is it. This is what I am supposed to do.
不
No.
对不起 我想写出来
I'm sorry. I have to.
如果不这么做
Without this,
我就只能去读研究生 或为我不想要的工作卑躬屈膝
it's grad school or groveling for jobs that I don't want.
另外找个主题
Find another subject.
所以即使我知道 这能改变我的未来
So I'm suppose to not do something
我也不能去做这件事
that could change my future
就因为你不想让外婆发现
because you don't want grandma to find out
你曾经将我遗忘在水桶里
that you left me in a bucket.
所以你才反应如此激烈吗
That's what this boils down to?
- 差不多吧 - 但你确实将我忘在了水桶里
- More or less. - But you did leave me in a bucket!
行了 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 洛瑞
Ok, you know what? Do whatever you want, Rory.
你是个大姑娘了 我没法阻止你
You're a big girl. I can't stop you.
不 这不是我们沟通的方式
No, no, that's not how you and I work.
我们从来都不玩消极对抗这一套
We don't do the passive-aggressive thing.
那是你和你妈妈沟通的方式
That's how you and your mother work.
你应该站在我这边
You're suppose to be on my side.
我需要写这本书 你就不能理解我吗
I need this. Can't you understand that?
我理解 我一直都很理解
I understand. I always understand.
在过去的三十二年里
For the last 32 years,
我一直都是最理解你的人
I have been the queen of understanding.
妈 别说了 求你了 让我写吧
Mom, stop. Please, give me this.
不行 只有这次
I can't. Not this time.
告诉外婆 我晚点再去找她
Tell grandma that I will check in on her later.
你可真喜欢好消息啊
So much for the happy news!
- 嘿 - 嘿 今天过得怎么样
- Hey. - Hey. How did it go today?
希望第六块墓碑能安然无事
We're hoping number six will be the charm.
- 什么 - 没有咖啡了吗
- What? - Ugh, no coffee?
没有 这些客人准备要走了
No, these people get ready to leave.
- 他们没有点咖啡 - 我想喝咖啡
- They're not having coffee. - I want coffee.
你煮一壶也只喝一杯 这太浪费了
Yeah, but you'll make a pot and drink a cup. It's a waste.
我整壶都能喝掉
I'll drink the whole pot.
你喝不完一整壶的
You're not gonna drink the whole pot.
那我就拿个打包袋 把剩下的咖啡带回家
So, I'll get a doggy bag and take the leftover coffee home.
- 有什么问题吗 - 我只是说...
- What's the problem? - I'm just saying...
- 全世界没有咖啡了吗 - 不是
- Is the world suddenly out of coffee? - No.
我们拍了《毒枭》惹怒了哥伦比亚 所以不出口了吗
Is Colombia pissed over Narcos and holding out?
随便你吧
Fine.
你打算还要这样多久呢
How much longer are you gonna be like this?
- 什么样子 - 这几个月来 你一直在生闷气
- Like what? - You've been grumpy for months.
- 我没有啊 - 你有
- No, I haven't. - Yes, you have.
- 我们能回家再谈吗 - 这就是家
- Can we talk about this at home? - This is home.
拜托 罗蕾莱 我还要工作呢
Lorelai Come on. I'm just trying to work here.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me you went out
你和我妈去看过加盟店的地点呢
looking for franchise locations with my mother?
这个还需要隐藏吗
Is that something someone hides?
今天我被别人问住了 我不喜欢被别人问住
I was caught out today. I don't like being caught out.
- 是吗 你不喜欢被被人问住吗 - 是啊
- Oh, you don't like being caught out? - Yes.
那你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me you weren't
你不再和你母亲去看心理医生了呢
going to therapy with your mother anymore?
- 我不知道 - 你为什么要瞒着我呢
- I don't know. - Why'd you hide it?
- 我不知道 - 她说自己已经很久没有去过了
- I don't know. - She said she hasn't been going for a while.
- 这是她告诉我的 - 没错
- That's what she said. - Yes.
那你都去哪里了
So where have you been?
我是说 既然你们不去看心理医生了
I mean, If you guys aren't joining therapy anymore,
那么这些天你都去哪里了
so where are you on those days,
就是你说去看心理医生的那些天
days you say you're in therapy?
- 我还是去看心理医生了 - 你还是去了
- I was still going. - You're still going.
- 我自己一个人 - 好吧 好吧
- By myself. - Oh, okay. Yeah.
- 你不相信我吗 - 我相信你
- You don't believe me? - I believe you.
- 卢克 - 我不知道 好吗 我不清楚
- Uh, Luke. - I don't know, okay? I don't know.
那你以为我去哪里了
Where do you think I was?
每周二早上十点半 去跟别人激♥情♥约会吗
Having a hot affair at 10:30 every Tuesday morning?
对一个习惯中午起床的人而言 这也太早了吧
That's a little early for a nooner.
想想看 那会是谁呢
Let's see. Who could it be with?
也许是早餐外卖♥♥小哥
Uh, maybe the morning food delivery guy?
或者是卢 那个夏天还戴着羊毛帽的家伙
Or Lou, the guy who wears a wool cap even in summer?
我不知道是谁 我什么都不知道
I don't know who that is. I don't know anything.
我没有外遇
I'm not having an affair.
当然没有了 你一个人去看心理医生了
Of course not. You're going to therapy by yourself.
当初是你妈连哭带闹
I mean, your mother dragged you into it,
硬拖着你去的
kicking and screaming,
但是你后来爱上这件事了
but then you fell in love with it and
就把她撇在一边了
and threw her out of the station.
这真是太合情合理了 你还要点别的什么吗
Makes perfect sense. Can I get you anything else?
- 我其实想要点咖啡 - 真是...
- I'd actually like a little coffee. - Oh, for the love of...
- 你真的不相信我吗 - 我不知道该相信什么
- You really don't believe me? - I don't know what to believe.
你想要打电♥话♥给我妈 让她来证实这件事吗
You want to call my mother and have her confirm the story?
不 我不想打电♥话♥给你妈 让她来证实这件事
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩:生命中的一年(2016) | 导航列表