剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
他虽然样子吓人 但没有恶意
He's creepy, but he's harmless.
他只是待在这太久了
He's just been here a really long time.
我叫法蒂玛 我是你的代理人
I'm Fatima. I'm gonna be your proxy.
我的什么
My what?
不过就是同伴的时髦说法而已
It's just a fancy way of saying I'm here to keep you company.
抱歉
Sorry about the...
人们第一晚通常都会吓个够呛
Sometimes people freak out a bit the first night.
很吓人又很诡异
It's scary, and it's weird,
一时之间让人难以接受
and it's just sometimes too much, you know?
我们只是不希望有人受伤
We just don't want anyone getting hurt.
真的吗
Really?
所以才有人拿枪对着我们吗
Is that why those guys pointed guns at us?
他们不该那么做的
They shouldn't have done that.
大家都尽力想做到最好
Look, everybody here is just doing the best they can.
你应该多想想这里的好处
You really gotta focus on the good things here.
如果我松开你 你能保证乖乖的吗
If I untie you, do you promise not to do anything crazy?
我有东西想给你看
There's something I'd really like to show you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
谁画的
Who did all this?
埃利斯 他很有天分
Ellis. He's really talented.
我想他一定愿意画你
I bet he'd love to draw you.
为什么
Why?
因为你漂亮啊
'Cause you're beautiful.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
我也不是在讲笑话
I wasn't being funny.
来
Come on.
晚上我们必须挂好窗帘
We have to keep all the windows covered at night.
如果你看不到他们 你就不会被他们骗到
It's harder for them to trick you if you can't see them.
谁
Who?
外面的那些东西
Those things out there.
他们会小声低语 试图让你相信他们
They whisper, try to get in your head.
会叫你的名字
It said your name, right?
有时候他们会说服人们让他们进来 然后
Sometimes they convince people to let them in and...
Well...
过来
Here. Come here.
别 别往下看
Just don't... don't look down.
就看外面
Just look out.
为什么带我来这
Why did you bring me here?
因为我想让你看看
'Cause I wanted you to see...
如果你爬的足够高
that if you climb high enough,
即便是噩梦般的地方看上去也很美
even a nightmare can look like a dream.
好了 脉搏很有力
Okay, good. Pulse is strong;
呼吸也很好 我们可以走了
his breathing's really good. I think we're good to go.
你真该让我们帮助你
You really should've let us help you.
如果他们进来了会怎么样
What happens if they get in?
吉姆
Jim...
如果他们进来了 会怎么样
What... happens if they get in?
你有枪啊
You have a gun.
为什么不用上呢
Why don't you use it?
因为没有用
'Cause it won't do any good!
你 你必须相信我
You... you just gotta trust me.
我都不认识你
I don't know you.
我们一定能做点什么
Well, there has to be something we can do.
吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆
Jim, Jim, Jim! Hey! Jim! Jim, Jim, Jim!
嘿 我们得等着 好吗
Hey, we just have to wait it out, okay?
窗户上挂了护身符
With the talisman in the window,
除非我们开门 否则他们就进不来
the only way they can get in here is if we let 'em in.
所以 请你
So, come on, just...
别
Come on.
门安全吗
Is that door secure?
他们打不开的
It's not gonna open. Just, just...
护身符 如果 如果
The talisman, what if it... what if it...
-如果掉了怎么办 -克里斯蒂
-What if it falls? -Kristi!
-掉了怎么办 -克里斯蒂 嘿 嘿 嘿
-What if it falls? -Kristi! Hey! Hey, hey!
不会掉的 护身符就是干这个的好吗
It's not gonna fall. This is what they do, right?
他们不听的说话
-Try to rattle you.
就是为了让你相信
Get in your head.
让你做出蠢事来 你知道的对吧
Make you do something stupid. You know that, right?
他们在车顶
They're on the roof.
好了 听我说 孩子
Okay, listen to me, kiddo.
听着 嘿 跟我一起呼吸 呼吸
Listen, hey, breathe with me. Breathe.
好 忘记外面有什么
Okay. Let's forget about what's outside.
只想车里的人
Let's just think about what's in here.
集中注意力
Focus on him.
好吗
Okay?
你可以的孩子 你可以的
You got this, kiddo. You got it.
你可以的 对吧
You got this, right?
我们只关注伊森
We focus on Ethan.
冷静点 你告诉我们该怎么做
We all stay calm. You tell us what we need to do.
肯尼
Kenny!
这样做不对 把他们像动物一样绑起来
It's not right, tying 'em up like fuckin' animals.
他们肯定吓坏了
They must be scared out of their minds!
他们做事有自己的方式
They have their own way of doing things here.
是 狗屁方式
Yeah. It's a fucked-up way.
不是吗
Isn't it?
Hey.
三楼给你们准备了房♥间
There's a room made up for you on the third floor.
等你们准备睡觉时跟他们说一声就行
Just let the guys know when you're ready to call it a night.
怎么着 你不需要先把我们绑上吗
What? You're not gonna tie us up first?
谢了 埃利斯
Thank you, Ellis.
我们救进来的那个人 他
Uh, the man we helped carry in, is he...
哦 那个家伙 他还没醒
Ah, yeah, no, that guy, uh, yeah, he's still out.
不知道他到底嗑了什么药
I mean, I don't know what kind of drugs that guy was on,
但看来还得睡一阵子才会清醒
but he's gonna have a hell of a time when he wakes up.
听我说 伙计 我知道
Look, man, I know, uh...
我知道唐娜可能有点
I know Donna can be a little, you know...
但是他们还是开门了对吧
but they opened the door, though, right?
最后才开的
Eventually.
我想说的是
Yeah, well, all I'm saying is
今晚本来可能会非常糟糕
tonight could've been a whole lot worse.
如果不是你把钉子拆了
I mean, if you didn't leave the fuckin' spike strip down...
嘿 嘿 别这样
Hey, hey, come on!
你♥他♥妈♥还提这事
Are you fucking kidding right now?
够了
Enough.
今晚已经够受的了
Look, it's been a long night, okay?
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Come on.
行吧
Yeah. Yeah.
万一
Just in case
你们想来点 放松一下
you could use a little something to take the edge off.
真是好心呢
It's a kind gesture.
随便你吧
Yeah, whatever.
如果想喝自己拿
It's there for you if you want it.
明早见
See you in the morning.
坐下
Sit.
好吧 看来我下棋不行啊
Okay, I guess I'm not that great at chess.
你挺厉害的
You good.
只是我更厉害而已
Just... better.
是啊 你是下的挺好
Yeah, you're okay.
我刚来美国时
When I come America,
都不会说英语 但我会下棋
I not speak English, but I play.
这个 是同一种语言
This, uh... people speak same.
就像全球通用的语言那样
Like a universal language?
你教会了肯尼
And you taught Kenny.
真好
That's nice.
付汉
Fu-Hen.
什么
What?
他叫付汉
His name: Fu-Hen.
他想成为美国人
He want to be America.
他想要个美国名字
He want America name.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表