剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on From...
梅根 你在干什么
Meagan, what are you doing?
也许我可以进来
Maybe I can come in.
梅根 不要
Meagan, no!
男人要保护他的家人 弗兰克
A man protects his family, Frank!
睁开你的眼睛看看
Open your eyes and look!
不
No!
诺曼 你会没事的
"Norman, you're gonna be okay."
转告我父母 永别了
"Tell my parents I said... goodbye.
"Ah!"
对不起 伙计 诺曼死了
Sorry, buddy, Norman's dead.
妈妈 朱莉杀死了诺曼
Mom! Julie killed Norman.
诺曼怎么了
What happened to Norman?
魔鬼杀死了他们
The monsters killed them.
亲爱的 世上没有魔鬼
There's no such thing as monsters, honey.
大路中间怎么会有棵树
Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?
肯定是在暴风雨中被吹倒了
Must've gotten knocked down in a storm or something.
抱歉打扰一下 不知道
Sorry to interrupt your service. I was wondering
你能不能告诉我高速公路应该走哪个方向
if you could point me in the direction of the highway.
嗯 你沿着这条路一直走到山脚
Yeah, you just keep on following the road right up that hill,
走到那里你就会看见了
right where you were going and you'll see.
这怎么可能 我们走的是同一条路
How is this possible? We're on the same fucking road!
泰贝
Tabby?
爸爸 他好像在流血
Dad, I think he's bleeding!
他腿上有个东西
There's something in his leg!
嘿 我们需要帮助
Hey! We need help!
你休息一下 我马上回来
You just rest. I'll be back soon.
看看他搞得这乱七八糟的
Look at the mess he made.
这也不能完全怪他
Well, that's not exactly his fault.
我不喜欢
I don't like.
我扶你下楼
Let's get you downstairs.
你能在房♥车内给孩子缝合吗
Can you stitch the kid up inside the RV?
我不知道什么
Well, I don't know wha...
可以的
It'll work.
-你知道这简直就是自杀 -照顾好他们一家人
-You know this is suicide. -Just take care of the family.
尽量快跑 不管你看见什么
Run as fast as you can! No matter what you see,
不管听见什么
no matter what you hear,
-都不要停下来 -这不是你的错
-you do not stop! -This isn't your fault.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
扶住他的脖子
Hold his neck!
-你做得很好 -伊森 伊森
-Yeah, you're doing great. -Ethan, Ethan...
很好 很好
Good, good, good, good.
妈的
Shit.
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
他们来了
They're comin'.
♪当我还是个小男孩
♪我问我父亲
♪我会成为什么样
♪我会英俊吗
♪我会富有吗
♪他是这样告诉我的
♪命运自有安排
♪该怎样就会怎样
♪我们不能预知未来
♪命运自有安排
♪该怎样就会怎样
♪现在我有了自己的孩子
♪他们问自己的父亲
♪我会成为什么样
♪我会漂亮吗
♪我会富有吗
♪我温和地告诉他们
♪命运自有安排
♪该怎样就会怎样
♪我们不能预知未来
♪命运自有安排
♪该怎样就会怎样
♪命运自有安排
♪
双手按在脖子上 按在脖子上 很好
Hands under the neck! Under the neck! Good.
-怎么还没止血呢 -克里斯蒂
-Why won't it stop? -Kristi?
-没事 没事 -伊森 加油
-We're good, we're good. -Ethan, come on.
做得很好 像这样 保持呼吸道畅通
We're doing good. Keep the airway open like that.
好了 伊森
Okay. Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
他有呼吸情况稳定了
He's breathing. He's stable. Okay?
他有脉搏 没事 没事的
He has a pulse. You're okay. You're okay.
里面的人没事吧
Is everyone okay in there?
他们回来了
They're back.
不 等等
No. Wait.
他们为我们回来了
They came back for us.
你不打算让他们进来吗
Are you going to let 'em in?
不
No.
还等什么
Why are we waiting?
我不会放他们进来的
I'm not letting 'em in!
那我就去帮他们进来
I'm gonna help 'em in, then.
吉姆 不要
Jim, no!
吉姆 听着 站住 嘿 吉姆 吉姆
Jim, look... stop! Oh, hey! Jim, Jim!
让开 我要你 我要你
Back off! I need you... I need you to...
别激动 别激动 好吧 伙计
Take it... take it easy. All right, buddy.
好了 好了 伙计
All right. All right, buddy.
他们不是人 他们也不是来帮忙的 吉姆
They are not people and they are not here to help, Jim!
放开我
Let me go, man.
好 你没事吧
Okay. You good?
放开我
Let me go.
草泥马
Fucking fuck!
好了
All right.
你看见了吗 看见了吗
Can you see it? You see it?
就在那边 快点 没事的
It's right up there, come on. We're good.
-快点 走 走 -快点 我们走
-Come on! Go, go! -Come on. Let's go.
-等等 我妈呢 妈 -快点 我们走
-Wait, where's my mom? Mom! -Come on! Let's go.
马上就到了 继续前进
We're almost there! Keep moving!
-快点 -不要停 走 走 走
-Come on! -Don't stop! Go, go, go!
小心
-Hey! Hey! -Watch out!
小心脚下 嘿嘿
Watch your step here! Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
靠 扶他起来
Fuck! Pick him up!
你没事吧 嘿 我这里需要帮忙
Are you okay? Hey, I need help here!
-不 不 -我们要回去吗
-No, no! -Should we go back?
肯尼 带着他们 肯尼 你必须带上他们
Kenny, take them! Kenny, You gotta take them!
走 走 走 不要停 不要看
Go, go, go! Don't stop. Don't look!
不不不
-Come on! -No, no, no, no!
赶紧起来 赶紧起来
You've gotta get up! You've gotta get up!
赶紧起来
You've gotta get up!
快点
Come on!
混♥蛋♥ 快点啊
Motherfucker, come on!
不能停下
You can't stop.
山上有人在跑 山上有人在跑
Runners on the hill! We got runners on the hill!
山上有人在跑
Runners on the hill!
-走 走 走 -里面是谁
-Go, go, go! -Who's in there?
-别回头看 快走 -为什么我们
-Don't look back! Go! -Why are we...
快点 快走
Come on! Go! Go!
你在干什么 开门啊
What are you doing?! Open the door!
那些不是我们的人
Those aren't our people!
埃利斯在外面 你怎么回事啊
Ellis is out there! What's wrong with you?!
我不能开门 不 我说了不行
I can't. No! I said no!
直接到大门那里 快点
Straight to the door! Come on!
-开门 -有人吗
-Open the door! -Hello?!
-嘿 开门啊 -我们需要帮助
-Hey! Open the door! -We need help!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
怎么回事 他们怎么不开门
What's going on? Why won't they open the door?!
唐娜 唐娜 让我们进去
Donna! Donna, let us in!
我们在外面 开门啊
We have people out here! Open the door!
-唐娜 放我们进去 -你听见了吗
-Donna, let us in! -Do you hear that?
你在干什么 放我们进去
What are you doing? Let us in!
放下枪 打开门
Put the gun down and open the door!
唐娜
Donna!
你说过不要让任何人进来的
You said not to let anybody in here.
-天黑之后绝对不能开门 -我知道你害怕
-Never open the door after dark. -I know you're scared,
可是你真会放任那些人去死吗
but are you really gonna let those people die?
唐娜 嘿 赶紧开门啊
Donna, hey! Open the fucking door!
不要看
Don't look at that!
不不不
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表