剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
《梦魇绝镇》前情提要
Previously, on From...
有时候我会想起之前不是这样的时候
Sometimes I remember when it wasn't like this.
-别这样 -怎样
- Don't do that. - Do what?
为什么路中间有棵树啊
Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
我们走的还是那条路
We're on the same fucking road.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你应该了解一下你所在的地方
There are things you need to know
还有这里的事物
about where you are,
该如何运行
about the way things are now.
-你相信有怪物吗 -梅根 不要
- Do you believe in monsters? - Meagan, no!
我们说好的 警长
We have an arrangement, sheriff.
你不能来这
You don't come here.
我是来见我儿子的 唐娜
I came to see my son, Donna.
昨晚我们失去了几个人
We lost a couple of people last night.
我有点忙 所以如果没别的了
Look, I'm a little busy, so if that's all...
没别的了
That's all.
我靠想象成立的软件公♥司♥
I built a software company based on nothing but imagination,
但这个 它本来在这 但后来又不在了
but this? It was here and then it wasn't.
顶上有一个特别奇怪的记号♥
There was this weird fucking symbol right on the ceiling.
你要找什么
What are you looking for, hmm?
我认为这两页粘到一起了
I think there's two pages stuck together here.
你们开的是其中一辆车吗
You're from one of those two cars?
-你觉得这是什么意思 -不要 拜托了
- What do you think it means? - Please don't.
维克多 拿上你的桃罐头赶紧走
Victor, take your peaches and shoo.
他虽然看上去吓人 但他不伤人
He's creepy, but he's harmless.
只是他待在这的时间太久了
He's just been here a really long time.
那是什么
What is that?
一棵传送树 看着
A faraway Tree. Watch.
人应该也行
It works for people, too.
-真的吗 -问题是
- Really? - Problem is,
你永远不知道自己会被传送到哪里
you never know where you'll end up.
托马斯死的时候 我的心也碎了
When Thomas died, something inside of me broke.
我们只是假装一切都好
So we pretended everything was fine,
但我觉得这样让情况变得更糟了
and I think that just made everything worse.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得自己快崩溃了
I just feel so broken.
我们会一起想出办法来的
We're gonna figure it out together.
别担心
- Don't worry. -
我能听见他们的声音
I hear their voices.
他们告诉我这是最后一个了
They told me this was the last one
-妈妈 -然后大家就都能回家了
- Mom! - then everyone gets to go home.
伊森 快跑
- Ow! - Ethan, run!
不 你不明白
No! You don't understand.
-内森 拜托了 -内森
- Nathan, please! - Nathan.
我也希望你能有时间去哀悼 但你没有 博伊德
I wish you had the luxury of grief, but you don't, Boyd.
这些人需要你
These people need you.
你来带领这些人回家
You need to be the one to lead these people home.
不
No!
别死
Stay with me.
我们能回家的唯一方法
The only way for us to go home
就是唤醒所有人
is to wake everyone up.
-艾比 住手 -发生的事
Abby, stop. - What happened...
-妈 -不是你♥爸♥的错
- Mom! - ...wasn't your dad's fault.
不 不
- No, no! -
也不是你的错 是这个地方
And it wasn't yours. It was this place.
-爸 对不起 -不 不 嘿 没事
- Dad, I'm so sorry. - No, no. Hey. Hey, no.
我不是要跟你道别
This is not goodbye.
她在这干什么
What is she doing here?
她也许能帮我们
She might be helpful for us to find out
找到我们寻找的东西
what we're looking for out there.
别让别人知道她跟我在一起
No one can know she's with me.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去找回家的路
To find our way home.
我们一起去探险如何
How about you and I have an adventure?
游戏的名字就叫
The game's gonna be called
光从哪里来
"Where does the light come from?"
你不认为发射塔会有用吗
You don't think the tower's gonna work?
你们看着群居屋
You guys look at Colony House
以为这里除了喝酒就是乱搞
and figure it's all just drinking and fucking.
可远非如此
It was more than that.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
房♥子里充满欢声笑语
There was joy in that house.
如果真的有用 我想你会发现
If it does work, I think you'll find
你对这个地方的怀念
there's more you're gonna miss about this place
远比你想的要多
than you thought.
冰岛 好棒
Iceland. Nice.
如果这个无线电起作用了
If this radio thing works,
也许我们就能去了
maybe we could go.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
我内心有一部分真的想回去
Part of me really wants to go back
找到那个我爱的一直在等我的女人
and find out the woman I fell in love with waited for me.
那另一部分呢
What does the other part want?
跟我认识的最棒的男人一起去冰岛
To go to Iceland with the most amazing guy I met.
你是我一生挚爱
You are the love of my life.
我们可以去世界上的任何地方
We could be anywhere in the world,
但去哪都无所谓 因为有你就有家
but it would not matter because you are my home.
成功了
It's working.
我们收到了信♥号♥♥
We got a signal!
-你在哪 -是吉姆吗
- Where are you? - Is this Jim?
你老婆真的不该挖那个洞的 吉姆
Your wife shouldn't be digging that hole, Jim.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你在这 我们得走了
You're here. We have to go.
-这是他们睡觉的地方 -我的天
- This is where they sleep. - Oh, my God.
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
它生气了
It's angry now.
你们必须得进去了 里面才安全
You have to get inside. You'll be safe in there.
我会跟在你后面
I'll follow behind.
嘿
Hey, hey!
嘿
Hey!
♪ 你去哪了 我蓝眼睛的儿子 ♪
♪ Oh, where have you been My blue-eyed son ♪
♪ 你去哪了 我亲爱的小宝贝 ♪
♪ And where have you been My darling young one ♪
♪ 我在十二座雾蒙蒙的山中四处寻找 ♪
♪ I've stumbled on the side Of 12 misty mountains ♪
♪ 我在六条弯曲的公路上步履蹒跚 ♪
♪ I've walked and I crawled On six crooked highways ♪
♪ 然后走进了七片悲伤的森林 ♪
♪ And I've stepped in the middle Of seven sad forests ♪
♪ 我走到了死水一片的大洋前面 ♪
♪ I've been out in front of A dozen dead oceans ♪
♪ 我离墓地的入口只有一万英里 ♪
♪ I been 10,000 miles In the mouth of a graveyard ♪
♪ 好大 好大 ♪
♪ And it's a hard It's a hard ♪
♪ 好大 好大 ♪
♪ It's a hard, it's a hard ♪
♪ 好大的雨 ♪
♪ It's a hard rain's ♪
♪ 大雨将至 ♪
♪ A-gonna fall ♪
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
好吧 好吧
Oh. Okay. All right.
好了
Okay.
我♥草♥泥马
Motherfuckin' fuck you!
马♥勒♥戈壁的
Fuckin'--fuck!
♪ 你听到了什么 我蓝眼睛的儿子 ♪
♪ And what did you hear My blue-eyed son ♪
♪ 你听到了什么 我亲爱的小宝贝 ♪
♪ And what did you hear My darling young one ♪
不 不 不 ...
No, no, no, no, no.
天哪
Jesus.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-停车 -什么
- Stop the bus! - What?
嘿 老兄 没事的 我们只是绕了个道
Hey, bro. It's fine. We just took a little detour.
不 我们一直在绕圈子
No. We have to turn around.
-我们不能来这 -坐下
- We can't be here. - Sit down.
-拜托了 拜托 -嘿 没事的伙计
- Please! Please! - Hey. It's alright, man.
我们不得不
We have to--
你♥他♥妈♥的给我坐下行吗
Go sit the fuck down, okay?
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表