剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
真酷
Cool.
吉姆
Jim?
屋顶上已经准备好了
They're ready for the top up there.
哦 好的 我再来检查下
Oh, uh, yeah, let me just check the, uh...
朋友们 有东西吃了
Hey people, we got snacks!
进行的怎么样
How we doing?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好啊 我被耽搁了
Uh, I'm fine. I got waylaid.
你高兴了
Are you happy?
去屋顶上吧 我们就要开始了
Just get up on the roof. We're about to start.
等一下
Oh, wait a second.
好了 叮咚 就要开始了
All right, ding-dongs, it's almost go time.
谁要是搞砸了 就去铁皮屋关一晚
Anybody fucks this up, you spend a night in the box.
没人会被关进铁皮屋里
No one is going in the box.
无所谓 把这些传下去 好吗
Whatever. Hey, pass these out, would you?
好
Okay.
谁想要 就来拿
Anybody wants it, help yourselves.
黄瓜可以吃咯
Cucumbers are ready!
住手 你 给我停下
Stop! You! Stop.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
外面那些东西真是叹为观止啊
Pretty exciting stuff out there.
是啊
Yeah.
你
You, uh--
你把这个台灯落下了
You left your lamp thing.
别管这个了
Forgot it.
谢了
Thanks.
我
I'm, um...
抱歉我把这事搞的这么尴尬 我
I'm sorry if I made things weird. I--
没有 别说了
No. Just, hold on.
我其实是来跟你说别的事的
I actually came here to talk you about something.
好
Okay.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
这真的让我无所适从
And, uh, that really freaks me out
因为 一部分的我想要回去
'cause, uh, part of me really wants to go back
回到密歇根
to Michigan one day
找到那个一直在等着我的我深爱的女人
and find out the woman I fell in love with waited for me,
她还在那里
that she's still there, that...
没有忘记我
that she didn't move on,
我们就能够重修旧好
and that we can pick up where we left off
走入婚姻的殿堂
and get married and...
共同开启我们的生活
start our life together.
那另一部分的你想要如何呢
What does the other part want?
和一个在最糟糕的地方遇到的最棒的男人
To go to Iceland with the most amazing guy
一起去冰岛
I met in the most fucked-up place imaginable.
这两个选项听起来都不错
Oh, those two sound like pretty good options.
是啊
Yeah.
你要选什么
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 各位 你们在上面准备好了吗
All right, guys, you ready up there?
好 嗯 先等一会
Yep. Uh, just hold on a second!
我想看看 等等
I wanna see this. Wait!
嘿 -嘿
Hey! - Hey.
你们准备好了吗
You guys set?
好了 我们一切就绪
All right, we're good!
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
启动 -发射
Let'er rip. - Lift off!
发射
Lift off.
好的 起飞 各位 来
All right. Liftoff, guys. Come on.
准备 起
Here you go. Ready?
使劲 使劲
Come on! Come on.
就这样 一切顺利
That's it, nice and easy.
就这样 就这样
That's it, that's it!
来吧
There we go.
一切顺利 慢慢来
Nice and easy. Slowly.
平稳立起来了
We're secure!
来 好了 做得好
Come here. All right. Good job.
好了 是时候看看这东西
All right, now it's time to see
是否真的能行了
if this thing will actually work.
会成功的 一定会的
It's gonna work. It's gonna work.
好了 各位 轮到你们了 上 上 上
Okay, everybody, that's you! Go, go, go, go!
好嘞
All right.
好的
Okay!
数到三
On three.
二
One, two...
来 -三
Come on! - ...three!
来 开始
Come on. Let's go.
哦 天啊 别碰它
Oh, my God. Don't touch it.
成功了
It's working.
我们有了电 就有了信♥号♥♥
We got power! We got a signal!
太棒了 啊 抱一个
Yes! Ah! Come on!
太棒了
Yes!
抱一个 宝贝
Come here, baby!
太好了
Yes!
嘿 听着
Hey, listen!
如果你们几个在下面抱够了
If you guys are all done stroking each other down there,
今天我们就开始把信♥号♥♥发送出去
you might wanna start transmitting sometime today!
嘿 我真为你自豪
Hey, I am so proud of you.
但我现在得走了
But I have to go now.
什么
What?
B计划啊
Plan B!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 过来 你想试试吗
All right, come here. You wanna do it?
不 你来 你来 还是你来
No. You do it. You do it. You do it.
你看到外面的云了吗
You see those clouds out there?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
我们应该找个避难所
We should find shelter.
一旦我们上了山 我们
Once we get up the hill, we...
好的 我只是
Okay, I just
你继续走
You go ahead.
我得坐会
I-I just need to sit a minute.
不能坐
No sitting.
我们得继续走
We keep moving.
加油 我们快翻过这座山了
Come on. We're almost over the hill.
我不能
I can't-- -
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我们走对方向了
We're going in the right direction.
我们只需要
We just...
我们只需要继续走
We just need to keep going.
快到那了 -快到那了
Almost there. - Almost there.
就是这 放这上面 放顶上 放顶上
Right here, on this one. On top, on top.
记住了吗 就是这样
Remember? That's it.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
外面有人听到我吗 这是求救呼叫
Can anyone out there hear me? This is an SOS call.
我们需要帮助 求救
We need help. Mayday.
往右 下一个频道
Right, next one.
求救 求救 外面有人听到我吗
Mayday. Mayday. Can anyone out there hear me?
这是求救呼叫 我们需要帮助
This is an SOS call. We need help.
求救
Mayday.
下一个
Next one.
求救 求救 外面有人听到我吗
Mayday. Mayday. Can anybody out there hear me?
这是求救呼叫
This is an SOS call.
求救
Mayday.
风暴马上就要过来了
That storm's coming in pretty quick.
你得把它打包严实 明天继续
You need to pack it in, start again tomorrow.
为什么不多试几分钟呢
Why don't we just give it a few more minutes?
在风把天线塔吹下屋顶前
You have got about ten minutes
你还有十分钟
before the wind blows that goddamn tower off the roof.
你得让你孩子进屋
You need to get your boy inside.
好的 进屋
All right. Go in the house.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表