剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
我想留下来 -听我的 进屋
I wanna stay. - Listen to me. Go in the house.
我过几分钟就进去 好吗
I'll be in in a few minutes, okay?
没事的 给我吧 去吧
Everything's fine. Hand it over. Go on.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
来 把这给我
Here, give me that.
好的 你得这么做
All right, what you gotta do-
好了 我知道
Yeah, I know.
记住 我们要是丢了这电台 就全完了
Remember, we lose this radio, and the whole thing's done.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
有人在吗 有人收到信♥号♥♥吗
Is anybody out there? Does anybody read me?
这是求救呼叫 求救
This is an SOS call. Mayday.
哦 吉姆 我们得停下
Oh, Jim, we need to stop!
操 啊 好了 嗯
Fuck! Ugh. All right, um...
你好
Hello?
你好 有人吗
Hello? Is there someone there?
啊 对 对 我们在这
Uh, yes, yes, we're here! Uh...
哦 天啊 你根本不知道
Oh, my God, you have no idea, um...
哦 老天爷
Oh, Jesus.
听着 我们时间不多
Uh, listen, we don't have very much time.
你在哪
Where are you?
哇哦 哇哦 慢点 是吉姆吗
Whoa, whoa, slow down. Is this Jim?
抱歉 什么
Sorry. What?
是吉姆·马修斯吗
Jim Matthews?
你是谁
Who is this?
吉姆 你老婆不应该挖那个洞啊
Your wife shouldn't be digging that hole, Jim.
看好我的孩子们
Watch my kids.
看好我的孩子们
Watch my kids!
他去哪 -我不知道
Where's he going? - I don't know.
让开 嘿 怎么了
Move! Hey, what happened?
他去哪
Where's he going?
他 嗯
He, um...
唐娜 怎么了
Donna, what happened?
什么情况
What the fuck?
你来了
You're here.
他说过你会来
He said that you would come.
什么
What?
穿白衣服的小男孩
The Boy in White.
他说过你会来 让我等等
He said that you would come, that I should wait.
我们得走了
We have to go.
这不安全
It's not safe here.
这是他们沉睡的地方
This is where they sleep.
什么
What?
你看到没 他们也画画
You see? They make drawings too.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们得马上走
We have to go now!
立刻
Now!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
博伊德 博伊德
Boyd? Boyd!
走吧 -不 我不会把你留在这的
Go! - No, I'm not leaving you here.
听我说
Listen to me!
如果你不走
If you don't go...
我们两个都得死
we are both gonna die.
不
No.
听着 听我说
Listen! Listen to me.
我们中有一个得出去
One of us has gotta get outta here.
得回去告诉其他人
One of us has gotta go back and tell the others.
咱俩都能回去 都能
We can both go back. We can.
我们只需要找到避难所
We just need to find shelter.
莎拉 -我绝不会把你留在这
Sara-- - I'm not leaving you here!
莎拉 抬头看
Sara, look up.
关于这地方 内森说得对
Nathan was right about this place.
它现在很愤怒 你得进去
It's angry now. You have to get inside.
就在那
Over there.
你在里面会很安全
You'll be safe in there.
那棵树 那棵树 到里面我们就安全了
The tree. The tree! We'll be safe there.
你在说什么
What are you--
信我一回吧 拜托
Just-- just trust me! Please!
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
好了 就在那
Good! There.
好 好 好
Good, good, good!
在那
There.
进去 -什么
Get in. - What?
我们得进去 进去就安全了
We have to get inside. We'll be safe in there.
你怎么
How do you--
我就在你身后
I'll be right behind you.
我会跟上你
I'll follow behind--
莎拉 什么
Sara, what...
嘿 有人吗
Hey, hello?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 有人吗
Hey! Hello?!
有人听见我说话吗 救命
Can anybody hear me?! Help!
嘿 有人吗
Hey! Hello?!
我觉得我想回家
♪ I think I'd like to go back home ♪
别紧张
♪ And take it easy ♪
有一个我想认识的女人
♪ There's a woman that I'd like to get to know ♪
住在那
♪ Living there ♪
每个人看起来都想知道
♪ Everybody Seems to wonder ♪
这里是什么样子
♪ What it's Like down here ♪
我得逃离这种日常的奔波
♪ I gotta get away from this Day-to-day running around ♪
每个人都知道这是个不存在的地方
♪ Everybody knows This is nowhere ♪
每个人 每个人都知道
♪ Everybody, Everybody knows ♪
每个人都知道
♪ Everybody knows ♪
好了
♪ All right ♪
每次我想起家乡
♪ Every time I think About back home ♪
那里总是凉爽而又微风习习
♪ It's cool and breezy ♪
我真希望现在就在那儿
♪ I wish that I could be there right now ♪
就是消磨时间
♪ Just passing time ♪
每个人看起来都想知道
♪ Everybody seems to wonder ♪
这里是什么样子的
♪ What it's like down here ♪
我得
♪ I gotta get away ♪
逃离这日常的奔波
♪ From this day-to-day Running around ♪
每个人都知道这是个不存在的地方
♪ Everybody knows This is nowhere ♪
每个人都知道 每个人都知道
♪ Everybody knows, Everybody knows ♪
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表