剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
太好了
Okay.
没错
Yeah.
就这个 走吧
That's it. There we go.
博伊德警长
Sheriff Boyd.
女士们好
Ladies.
见鬼
Fuck!
进来
Come in.
我刚在局里翻箱倒柜
I was, uh, going through my things back at the station,
突然发现已经很久没打过球了
and I realized I haven't thrown a ball around in a while.
出去吧
Come on outside.
帮我这个老年人活动活动筋骨
You can help an old man knock the rust off.
不用了
I'm good.
我有没有说过
Hey, I ever tell you, uh,
我大学时打过一垒
I played first base back in college.
没有
No.
我当时还挺厉害
Yeah, I was pretty good too.
还有几个球探来找过我
Had a couple scouts kicking around.
那时18岁的我就想着
Here I am, 18 years old, thinkin',
我可能要出名了
"Man, I might be going to the show,
成为下一个威利·麦考维
"be the next Willie McCovey. "
后来呢
What happened?
你懂的
Oh, you know...
世事无常
life had other plans.
人生总是充满意外
Life always seems to have other plans.
我病了 肯尼
I'm sick, Kenny.
什么
What do you...?
你跟克里斯蒂说过吗
Have you talked to Kristi about it?
不是那种病
Not that kind of sick.
我父亲像我这个岁数时
My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's
被确诊帕金森综合征
when he was around my age.
本来不会遗传
It's not supposed to be hereditary.
医生都信誓旦旦地说
The doctors all swore up and down
这种情况有多罕见
how extremely rare that would be.
看来我中了头彩
Wrong time to win the lottery, I guess.
但你怎么知 你又怎么知道
But how do you know that...? How do you know?
也可能是别的原因
I mean, it could be anything, right?
就是这个病
It is what it is.
听着
Look...
这个病已经在慢慢吞噬我
this thing is already chipping away at me.
总有一天 我会病到
And eventually, I'm gonna get to the point where I can't--
再也无法保护大家的地步
I'm not gonna be able to protect these people anymore.
所以我要趁现在想办法
So I gotta find us a way out while I still can.
你懂吗
You understand?
我能这么做
The only way I can do this
是因为我知道 等我走了以后
is because I know these people are gonna be in good hands
大家也有人照顾
when I'm gone.
镇上如今还有这么多人活着
There's a lot of folks in this town
都是因为你
who are alive today because of you.
我知道你♥爸♥没法跟你说这些话了
And I know your dad isn't around to say it,
但我敢保证
but I promise you.
他一定非常为你骄傲
he's so goddamn proud of you.
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
但如果你现在跟我说
But if you tell me right now
你还没准备好让我离开
that you are not ready for me to go,
还需要多点时间
that you need more time,
那我就哪也不去
then I ain't going nowhere.
好吗
Okay?
你到底还玩不玩球了
Well, we doing this or what?
玩啊
Doing it.
人呢
Hey? Anybody here?
我们也许能从这台无线电中发现点什么
We might be onto something with this radio.
得把它搬去更高的地方 但是
We're gonna have to get it higher up, but it could...
什么情况
What the fuck?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
嘿 小子
Hey, kiddo.
你在干什么
What you up to?
我们在探险
We're on an adventure.
挖了很多土
There's a lot of dirt,
所以妈妈说我应该搬点出去
so mom said I should bring some outside.
那你妈呢
Uh-huh. And where is your mother?
在地下室
In the basement.
泰贝莎
Tabitha?
嘿 嘿 怎么样了
Hey. Hey. How'd things go?
挺好
Good.
是吗
Yeah?
收到些杂音
We got some static, so...
那挺好的
Yeah, well, that's wonderful, right?
对 总算有起色
Yeah, it's a start.
你在干什么
What you doing?
就像你今早说的
It's like you said this morning,
电肯定来自某个地方
it has to come from somewhere, right? The electricity.
没有输电线 但是所有的线缆
There's no power lines, and all the wires,
这些电线却都
all the cords, they just...
在地下 很深的地方
they just go down, straight down.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
好吧 你能不能
Okay. Uh, sorry, can you...
先停一下
not dig for a moment?
好
Yes.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
好吧
Okay.
还记得我给你做的手链吗
Do you remember the bracelet I made you?
什么
The what?
我们刚开始约会那段时间给你做的手链
The bracelet I made you after our first few dates,
用你父亲靴子上的鞋带做的
from, uh, the laces of your father's boots.
记得 我当然记得
Yeah, of course, I remember.
好 那你记得
Okay. Remember,
朱莉出生那晚 你在医院把它弄丢了
you lost it at the hospital the night Julie was born.
对
Okay.
回头 看那是什么
Turn around. Look what's sitting there.
我还是不明白
Okay, I still don't get it.
你的意思是你找到一条
You're saying you found a bracelet
跟你做给我的那个很像的
that's similar to the one you gave--
不 不 不 不是很像
No, no, no, no. It's not similar.
就是这条 那些绳子
That is the bracelet. Those are the laces
就是你父亲靴子上的
from your father's boots!
这些就是普通的生牛皮鞋带
No, those were generic rawhide laces,
哪双靴子都一样
the same you'd find on any boot.
不 不一样 你看
No, no, no, no, no, no. Look. Look at this.
看这里
Look at this.
什么
What?
这是个意外 我弄的
This was an accident. I made this.
我还怕会毁了它 但我送你的时候
I was so afraid I ruined it, but then, when I gave it to you,
你说 意外
you said, "Accidents--"
意外才是最完美的
"Accidents are the best part. "
对 为什么
Yes. Why?
因为让它变得独一无二
Ah, because it makes it one of a kind.
没错
Exactly.
这不可能
It's impossible.
吉姆 这里的一切都不可能
Jim, everything about this is impossible.
完全没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
那些线也没道理
Those wires don't make sense.
我们也许无法得知这手链怎么来的
We may not be able to find out how this got here,
但能搞清楚这些线通向哪里
but we can find out where those wires go.
把铲子给我
Give me the shovel.
科斯莫巧克力
你的呢
Where's yours?
一垒 我不需要手套
First base. I don't need no glove.
确定吗 我力气可大了
Are you sure? Because I got some heat.
赶紧扔球吧
Just throw the damn ball.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我就听见你说话了 但没
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表