剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
莎拉
Sara!
伊森 莎拉
Ethan! Sara!
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
接下来发生的事
And what's about to happen,
能救所有人
it's gonna save everyone,
就像你的故事里所说的一样
just like in one of your stories.
你会成为英雄的
You're gonna be the hero.
我妈妈在哪儿 我要我妈妈
Where's my Mom? I want my Mom!
我们这么做是为了她 -莎拉
We're doing this for her! - Sara!
莎拉 你在干什么 -这是我们回家的办法
Sara, what are you doing? - This is how we go home.
放开他
Let him go.
他们说 这是最后一次
They told me, this was the last one,
然后所有人都可以回家了
then everyone gets to go homel
伊森 莎拉
Ethan! Sara!
伊森 快跑
Ethan, run!
放开我
No! Let me go!
你不明白
You don't understand!
老天爷 伊森 伊森
Oh, my God, Ethan! Ethan!
内森
Nathan?
内森 内森
Nathan? Nathan!
不要
No!
不要 内森
No, Nathan!
内森 别死
Nathan. - Nathan, please!
内森 内森 不要
Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! No!
天哪 不要
My God, please!
求你了 内森
Please, Nath...
你们说得没错 这里也不是糟得透顶
You guys are right. It's not all bad here.
是不是 我在想 等我们回家以后
You know, I was thinking, when we get back to the house--
朱莉 -什么情况
Julie! - What?
伊森
Hey. Ethan?
朱莉
Julie!
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?
爸妈在哪儿
Where's Mom and Dad? -
告诉我怎么回事
Hey, what's wrong?
没事的 别哭了
It's okay. Don't cry.
来抱抱 没事的 没事的
Come here. Come here. Come here. It's okay. Shh.
老天爷 老天爷
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
老天爷 伊森
Oh, my God! Ethan!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
伊森
Ethan!
帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Please help me!
让我出去 求你们了
Help me out here, please!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
泰贝莎
Tabitha!
吉姆 吉姆 我在这儿
Jim! Jim, over here!
你没事吧
You okay?
伊森在哪儿
Where-- where's Ethan?
什么 -伊森在哪儿
What? - Where's Ethan?!
快去找他
Go and find him!
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
吉姆
Jim!
妈妈 -吉姆 伊森在哪儿
Mom! - Jim, where's Ethan!?
爸爸 -我不知道
Dad! - I don't know.
伊森在哪儿 -妈妈
Where's Ethan? - Mom!
天哪 伊森
Oh, my God! Ethan.
我的老天爷 -抱着他
Oh, my God! - Here you go.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我去的时候已经太晚了 -等等
I was too late. - Hold on.
对不起 -嘿
I'm sorry. - Hey.
吉姆 泰贝莎
Jim. Tabitha.
他没事吧 -没事 他没事
How is he? - He's fine. He's fine.
我们要回家了 -你们先回吧
We're gonna go home. - You go on ahead, okay?
走吧 朱莉 -我马上就去
Come on, Jules. - I'll catch up.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她跑进了树林里
Uh, she, uh...She ran off into the woods.
然后呢
And?
如果她在天黑前回来的话 我们会处理的
And if she comes back before dark, then we'll handle it.
如果不回来呢
And if she doesn't?
如果没回来 就说明已经被处理了
If she doesn't, then it's handled.
她进了我的房♥子
She came into my house.
和我的小孩一起玩
She played with my kid.
我知道
I know.
听着 如果有什么我们能做的
Look, if there's anything that we can do--
你们这些人到底怎么回事
The fuck is wrong with you people?
你们说得好像这地方是他妈的梅伯里一样
You talk like this place is fucking Mayberry!
一个大家庭 是不是这么说的
One big family, is that what you said?
开什么他妈的玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在哪儿找到他的
Where did you find him?
我们从那个
Um, we were just coming back...
算了 这不重要
Well, it doesn't really matter.
他正往山上的群居屋跑的呢
But he was running up the hill towards the Colony House.
你做得很好 朱莉
You did good, Julie.
可以把他抱上楼了
Can you take him upstairs for a minute?
好
'Kay.
你想上楼吗
You wanna go upstairs?
来吧 小家伙
Come on, bug!
我们上去读克罗门嘟嘟
Let's go read the "Cromawhatsit."
那叫克罗门诺克好吗
It's The Cromenockle.
啊 对 没错
Oh, yeah, sure.
我也是这么说的 克罗门嘟嘟
That's what I said the "Cromawhatsit."
笑一个嘛 好吧 慢慢上
Come on. All right. Just take it slow.
你真棒
You're good.
真棒 真勇敢
Yeah. You got this.
给我一只笔
I need something to write with.
有什么问什么 对吧
Ask every question, right?
没错
That's right.
我
我们
我们从
我们从车
我们从车祸
我们从车祸里
我们从车祸里幸
我们从车祸里幸存
我们从车祸里幸存下
我们从车祸里幸存下来
我们从车祸里幸存下来了
我们从车祸里幸存下来了吗
我可以坐下来吗
Mind if I sit?
可以
Yeah.
不介意 你可以坐
No. I mean, yeah, you can sit.
明白
I understood.
她不停地问一些问题
She just kept asking these questions,
说
like...
为了回家 我愿意做些什么
what I would do to go home.
我从未
I just had...
我从未想过会发生这些
It didn't cross my mind that, um...
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我一整晚都和她在一起
I spent the entire night with her,
能那样坐下
and it was just nice to sit and...
聊聊天
talk and...
我觉得不错 结果
...have a good time, and...
她用的那把手术刀 是从我的诊所拿的
that scalpel she used, she took it from my clinic.
所以 如果不是我的错
So, if...it's not my fault,
那是谁
then who--
是谁的错
whose is it?
你又没有把我们带这儿来
You did not bring us here.
她脑子里的那些想法不是你给她灌输的
You did not put whatever thought she had in her head.
你只是在尽力做到最好
You're just trying to do the best you can.
就在几天前 听我说
And a few nights ago, hey, look,
你还救了一个小男孩的命
you saved a little boy's life,
在这些事结束前 你还会救更多人的命
and you're gonna save more lives before this is all done.
嘿
Hey, hey.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表