剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
《梦魔绝镇》 前情提要
Previously, on From...
爸爸要回家了吗
Is Daddy coming home?
马上要回来了
Any second now.
你先去做祷告吧
You go start saying your prayers.
我马上就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
-梅根 你在干什么啊 -可以让我进来吗
-Meagan, what are you doing? -Maybe I can come in.
梅根 不要
-Meagan, no!
你想喝酒吗
You want a drink, huh?
-过来 -不
-Get the... -No.
男人理应保护家人 弗兰克
A man protects his family, Frank.
睁开眼睛看看
Open your eyes and look!
看看你做了什么 看看她们
Look at what you did. Look at them.
不
No!
替我向我父母道别
Tell my parents I said goodbye.
妈妈 朱莉杀了诺曼
Mom, Julie killed Norman.
-诺曼出什么事了 -他被怪物杀了
-What happened to Norman? -The monsters killed them.
世上就没有怪物 亲爱的
There's no such thing as monsters, honey.
路中间怎么有棵树
Why is there a tree in the middle of the road?
一定是被暴风雨之类的撞倒了
Must've gotten knocked down in a storm or something.
怎么又回到了原来的地方
Oh, this can't be the same place.
打扰下
Excuse me?
我们想开回高速公路上 你能
We're trying to get back onto the highway. Could you...
我们一直鬼打墙地开在一条路上
-We're on the same fucking road.
爸 他好像在流血 他腿受伤了
Dad, I think he's bleeding. There's something in his leg.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我之前是 医学院三年级学生
I was a third-year medical student.
不要 好疼啊
Please stop. It hurts. Ow!
我们能开到群居屋
-We can make it to Colony House.
不管你看到什么 跑的越快越好
Run as fast as you can, no matter what you see.
不管你听到什么 都别停
No matter what you hear, you do not stop.
嘿 这边需要帮助
-Hey, I need help here!
唐娜 让我们进去
Hey. Hey! Donna, let us in!
你是从那两辆车里来的吗
You're from one of those two cars?
已经很久很久 没出过这种事了
That hasn't happened in a long, long time.
你觉得这代表着什么
What do you think it means?
我需要告诉你 你目前身处何处
There are things you need to know about where you are.
不幸的是 这会是你这辈子听到
This, unfortunately, is gonna be the worst conversation
最坏的消息
of your life.
你相信怪物的存在吗
Do you believe in monsters?
为什么要带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
因为我想让你看看 如果你爬的够高
'Cause I wanted you to see that if you climb
就算噩梦也如梦如幻
high enough, even a nightmare can look like a dream.
-这不是你的错 -你在说什么啊
-This isn't your fault. -What do you mean?
我听到了他们的声音
I hear their voices.
他们说 要回家只有这一条路
They said it was the only way to go home.
莎拉 告诉我你做了什么
Sara, just tell me what you did.
我没关门
I left the door open.
那些东西 他们会走
-Those things. They walk.
但他们从来不跑
They never run.
他们知道 我们能去的地方有限
They know there's only so many places we can go.
我觉得我现在命悬一线
I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread here.
我找不到更多尸体了
I can't find any more bodies.
-你在看什么 -没什么
-What are you looking at? -Nothing.
天啊 来吧
-Oh, my God! Oh, my God! -Come on! Come on!
快把门打开
Open the damn door!
你做恶梦了
You have a bad dream?
对
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
托比
Tobey!
快来个人救我出去 来人啊
Somebody get me out of this fucking thing. Hey!
-托比 你在哪儿啊 -出什么事了
-Tobey, where are you? -What's going on?
谁他么可以 来人
Anybody fucking... Hey.
闭上臭嘴 大家还要睡觉呢
Shut the fuck up. People are trying to sleep.
-你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 -抱歉
-Who the fuck are you? -Sorry.
我一般来讲会更和蔼可亲一点的
I'm usually more cordial when I do this.
你醒的太不是时候了
You picked one hell of a time to finally wake up.
听我说 我不知道发生了什么
Listen. I don't know what's going on here,
那你马上把我的枷锁解开
alright, but you get me outta these fucking straps
不然 我发誓我
right fucking now, or I swear to God I'm...
你怎么样
What?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you have any idea who I am?
该死 原来你是那种人
Oh, shit. You're one of those.
哪种人
One of what?
好吧
Okay.
我从头开始给你捋一捋
Let's start at the beginning.
♪我还是个小男孩的时候
♪我问父亲
♪我会变成什么
♪我会变帅吗
♪我会变得有钱吗
♪他对我说道
♪顺其自然
♪该来的总会到来
♪未来并不在我们掌握中
♪顺其自然
♪该来的总会到来
♪现在我有了自己的孩子
♪他们问我
♪我将来会成为什么样
♪我会出落得很漂亮吗
♪我会变得很有钱吗
♪我温柔地告诉他们
♪顺其自然
♪该来的总会到来
♪未来不在我们预料之中
♪顺其自然
♪该来的总会到来
♪顺其自然
弗兰克 你饿吗
You hungry, Frank?
有什么需要吗
Anything you need?
听我说
Look.
你必须得理解
It's important for you to understand that
今晚发生的事 并不是个人恩怨
what happens tonight... it's not personal.
我知道
I know.
她喜欢你
She liked you.
劳伦
Lauren.
她一直都很喜欢你
She always liked you.
她说你待人严厉 因为你别无选择
She said you were hard on people 'cause you had to be.
你能做到常人不及的杀伐决断
That you made the decisions other people couldn't.
你是把大家安全送回家的那个人
You're the one who was gonna get everybody home.
我以前并不是这样的
I wasn't always like this, you know.
我们都不是
None of us were.
听我说
Look.
如果你有什么需要
If there's anything you need,
想见什么人
anyone you wanna see, maybe,
还有什么末竟之事要解决
tie up loose ends...
我想做件事
There is one thing I'd like to do.
所以你是说
So, you're telling me that right now
我处在一个我无法逃离的小镇
I'm in a town I can't leave,
每当太阳落山后
and that every night when the sun goes down,
怪物会从森林中出来追杀我们
monsters come from the forest to hunt us?
就是那些
Monsters who, incidentally,
那晚杀了我朋友的怪物
killed my friend the other night.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥带劲儿
Fuck off.
这真是 真是太刺♥激♥了
This is... this is something.
他是怎么挖到你的啊
Where did he... where did he find you?
谁啊
Who?
托比 你们是零工外包吗
Tobey. Are you guys individual hires,
还是说 这是家旅游公♥司♥
or is this one of those traveling companies?
因为 你整部戏演得太好了
'Cause, I mean, you play the whole thing pretty great.
我都信了
I buy it.
他很一般 我觉得
Not him so much. I just...
我觉得你演得用力过猛了
I thought you were trying a little bit too hard.
但除此之外
But otherwise, I...
真的赞 这钱花得值
Bravo. Oh. Money well spent.
所以 嗯
So, uh, okay.
接下来呢 还有什么
So, what's next? Is there, uh...
会有什么难题等待我解决吗
Is there, like, some kind of puzzle I have to solve?
Mmm.
其实吧 还是算了
Actually, you know what? Never mind.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表