剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
一定要回家
Have to get home.
没时间了 来吧
There's no time. Come on.
我不太知道
I almost don't know.
好吧 我是说 只有我这么想 还是
Okay. I mean, is it just me or does it...
好了 各位 我们要关门了
Okay, folks. We are closed for the night.
该回家了
It's time to get home.
-晚安 -谢了 莎拉
-Good night. -Thanks, Sara.
注意安全
Get home safe.
-晚安 -晚安
-Night. -Good night.
-谢了 莎拉 -晚安
-Thanks, Sara. -Good night.
该进来了 亲爱的
Time to come in, sweetie.
再给我五分钟 好吗
Just five more minutes, please?
梅根 听你妈妈的话
Meagan, listen to your mom.
好的 警长
Okay, Sheriff.
走吧
Let's go.
好姑娘
Good girl.
-晚安 -晚安 警长
-Night. -Night, Sheriff.
快点回家
Hurry on home.
将军
Checkmate.
行 你赢了
Uh, yeah. You got me.
你赢了 爸爸
You beat me, Dad.
你还是最棒的
You're still the best there is.
好 刘先生
Alright, Mr. Liu.
该下楼去地下室了 好吗
Time to go downstairs to the basement, okay?
我们 我们还在下呢
We... We are playing!
Hey. Hey.
-没事的 -对不起
-It's okay. -Sorry.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
吉娜会带你去地下室
Gina's gonna take you down to the basement,
你可以早上再来
and you can come back up in the morning.
我们说过的 记得吗
Just like we talked about, remember?
你是个好姑娘
You are good girl.
噢 看 吉娜来了
Oh, look. Gina's here.
-走吧 -走吧 刘先生
-Let's go. -Let's go, Mr. Liu.
走吧 很好
Up we go. There we go.
稳稳当当地
Nice and steady, right?
-小心脚下 -小心
-Oh, watch your step. -Careful.
你和他相处得很好
Um, you, uh, you have a really great way with him.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Yeah.
你应该告诉你妈妈 如果她愿意
Um, you should tell your mom she's more than welcome
非常欢迎她和他一起过夜
to spend the night with him if she wants.
Oh.
她一直在说他会好起来的
She just keeps saying that he'll get better.
否认是我们家族的一个主要特征
Denial is a major branch of our family tree.
我想我们明天见吧
Uh, I... I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 那我们明天见了 副警长
Yeah. I, uh, guess I'll see you tomorrow, Deputy.
快点回家 好吗
Get home quick, okay?
嗯 好的 女士
Right. Yeah. Yes, ma'am.
嘿 都清场了嘛
Hey. We all clear?
应该吧
Looks like.
好
Alright.
回家吧 明早见
Well, go on home. I'll see you in the morning.
晚安 警长
Night, Sheriff.
弗兰克 快他妈起来
Frank! Get the fuck up!
快点 弗兰克 快回家了
Come on, Frank! Gotta get home!
天快黑了
It's getting dark out.
弗兰克
Frank!
操了
Oh, fuck it.
劳伦会弄死你的
-Lauren's gonna kill you.
爸爸要回家吗
Is Daddy coming home?
马上就来了
Any second now.
他应该天黑的时候到家的
He's supposed to be home before it gets dark.
他保证过的
He promised.
嗯 有时候你♥爸♥爸有点健忘
Well, sometimes, your dad, he just gets a little forgetful.
好吗 你先去祷告吧
That's all. You go start saying your prayers.
我马上就来
I'll be there in a minute.
好
Okay.
妈的 弗兰克
Goddamn it, Frank.
现在我躺下歇息
Now I lay me down to sleep.
我祈求上帝守护我的灵魂
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
如果我在醒来前死去
If I die before I wake,
我祈祷上帝带走我的灵魂
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
梅根
Meagan?
是奶奶
It's Grandma.
到窗口来
Come to the window.
但是我不能
But I'm not supposed to.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会说出去
I won't tell.
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
你保证吗
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise,
我绝不会食言
and I would never break a promise.
Oh.
我太想你了
I've missed you so much.
梅根 你在干什么
Meagan, what are you doing?
你长得不像我奶奶
You don't look like my grandma.
她不是你奶奶
She's not your grandma.
我很孤独
I'm so lonely.
宝贝 拜托
Baby, please just...
要不让我进来吧
Maybe I can come in.
梅根 不
Meagan, no!
诺曼 你会没事的
Norman, you're gonna be okay.
神秘仙女们正在从泪湖
The secret fairies are on their way back
回来的路上
from the Lake of Tears.
他们会治好你的
They're gonna fix you!
不 怪物的爪子陷得太深了
No. The monster's claws went too deep.
告诉我的朋友 我会想他们的
Tell my friends I'll miss them.
替我跟我父母说再见
Tell my parents I said goodbye.
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼 诺曼 不要 求你了
Norman! Norman! No, please!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
求你了 求你了 诺曼 不
Please, please, Norman, no!
但仙女们来自泪湖 对吧
But the fairies are coming from the Lake of Tears, right?
她们会让他好起来的
They're gonna make him better.
很遗憾 小家伙
Sorry, buddy.
诺曼死了
Norman's dead,
人死了之后 就彻底消失了
and when you're dead, you're gone.
把他救回来
Bring him back!
你一定要把他救回来
You have to bring him back!
有时候 人生艰难 孩子
Yeah. Sometimes, life is hard, kid.
妈妈 朱莉杀了诺曼
Mom, Julie killed Norman!
朱莉
Julie.
什么 我在给他讲故事呢
What? I'm telling him a story.
妈妈 朱莉杀了诺曼
Mom, Julie killed Norman!
朱莉 你在干嘛
Julie, what are you doing?
好吧
Okay.
嘿 诺曼怎么了
Hey. What happened to Norman?
怪物杀了他们
The monsters killed them.
怪物杀了他
The monsters killed him?
-那是好消息 -为什么
-Well, that's good news, then. -Why?
因为根本就没有怪物这回事 亲爱的
Because there's no such thing as monsters, honey,
如果世界上没有怪物
and if there's no such thing as monsters,
那就说明诺曼还活着 对吧
then that means that Norman's still alive, doesn't it?
真的吗
Really?
嗯 和诺曼玩去吧
Mm-hmm. Play with Norman.
早
Mornin'.
这次又怎么了
What is it this time?
劳伦又把你们拉去参加烘焙大赛了吗
Lauren rope you guys into another bake-off, or what?
草泥马
Motherfucker.
我怎么跟你说的 弗兰克
What'd I tell you, Frank?
当时很晚了 我没有
It got late, and I didn't...
你要是有孩子 就把窗户钉死
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表