剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
出发去哪儿
Head out where?
找到回家的路
Find our way home.
你不用铐住我
You won't need those.
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
我一直以来只想帮忙
All I've ever wanted to do is help.
反正这里也没有铐你的东西
There's nothing to chain you to here anyway.
你要是敢跑
If you run--
我知道
I understand.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
天哪
My God.
博伊德
Boyd.
来吧 过来
Here. Come on.
欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦
Welcome to your worst nightmare.
我知道
Look,
要消化的东西太多了
it's a-- it's a lot to unpack.
慢慢来
Just take it slow.
我待会儿在餐厅里给你们解释
I'll explain more at the diner.
在哪儿
At the what?
餐厅
The diner. It's, uh...
去那里等我吧
Meet me over there.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey. You okay?
不太好
No, not really.
你们这些人每晚都这样吗
That's what you people do every night here?
你们只能躲藏起来 祈祷灾祸别降临
Here? You hide and pray?
我们也只能这么做了
Well, there's really not much else we can do.
你对这里一无所知吗
And you don't know anything else about this place?
谁建的这镇子 存在多久了
Who built it? How long's it been here?
我们知道的 你们也都看到了
Look, what we know is what you see.
这里的人
And the people here,
他们只是在一个个长夜间挣扎求生
they just-- they're just tryin' to live through the night.
我们也没时间做别的事
Doesn't give us much time for anything else.
你们得开始一同合作啊
You gotta start working together.
说起来容易 做起来难
That's a little easier said than done.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
听我说 一步一步来
So, you start small, right?
第一步 集♥合♥人力
Gather your resources,
建立一个体系 确保每个人晚上都有人看守
create a system, making sure everybody's covered at night.
不要再同一个地方重复躲藏
Nobody hides in the same place twice.
你得让大家互相守望
You gotta get these people to start
互相照顾
looking out for each other, taking care of each other,
然后 凭借这个基础再做事
and then, you build from there.
可以
Okay.
但我们从哪里开始呢
But where do we start?
好吧
All right.
将所有物资列出清单后
Once we have everything inventoried,
我们就开始分配
we're gonna start rationing it out.
唐娜在这里负责物资再分配
Donna here is in charge of resupply.
需要什么东西就去找她
So, you need anything, you go see her.
艾比会拟定一个体系
Abby is gonna be drawing up a system
来划定我们度过夜晚的区域
for where we spend the nights.
我们要开始建立新的据点
We're gonna start digging up some new spots,
确保我们能持续轮值
make sure we are constantly rotating.
对这些事情要重视起来
Let's not make it easy for these things.
快来 你都有些什么
Come on. What do you got?
好了
All right.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不 不怎么饿
No. Not really.
你吃过东西了吗
Have you eaten anything?
不知道 没有
I don't know. No.
我去给你做些吃的
I'm gonna make you some food.
你和爸爸还是要离婚吗
Are you and Dad still getting a divorce?
我
I, uh...
我现在真的不知道该怎么回答你
I really don't have an answer for you right now.
只是个很简单的问题
It's a simple question.
没那么简单 亲爱的
It's not that simple, honey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你说过你们彼此相爱
You said you loved each other.
没错
We do.
那为什么
Then why?
是因为我吗 -不
Is it me? - No.
是我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
哦 天哪 不不 不是的
Oh, God, no. No, no, no. No.
不是的 亲爱的 你没做错什么 别
No, honey, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't...
不是的
No.
听着
Listen.
有些事情只有当你结婚生子后
There are things that you'll only understand
才会明白
when you become a parent.
其中之一
One of those things.
是为了你的孩子而活
is that you live for your children.
你唯一的使命 就是爱着他们 保护他们
Your only job is-- is to love them and protect them.
在托马斯死后
So when Thomas died...
我心中有什么东西破碎了
something inside of me broke.
我不知道如何去弥补
And I have no idea how to fix it.
我的脑海中不断重现那天的情形
I keep reliving that day.
那只是再平常不过的一天
It was just such a normal day.
你和伊森在隔壁房♥间
You and Ethan were in the next room.
我和你♥爸♥爸在厨房♥
Your Dad and I were in the kitchen,
托马斯就躺在我们中间换尿布的台子上
and Thomas was in his changing table right between us.
电♥话♥突然响起
Then the phone rang.
我伸手去拿尿布
I reached for the diaper
你♥爸♥爸伸手去接电♥话♥ 然后
and your father reached for the phone and...
只是一个转身的时间
we just turned for one second...
就一个转身
just one fucking second...
他就滚下了桌子
and he rolled off the table.
你♥爸♥爸是我的一生所爱
Your father is the love of my life.
可有时候我一看见他
But sometimes I see him and...
就好像又听到那该死的铃♥声♥
I hear that fucking phone ring.
你为什么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me that?
因为不管你再怎么成长
Because no matter how grown up you are,
你始终都是我家的小姑娘
you're always gonna be my little girl.
于是我们就假装
So we pretended...
一切如常
yeah, that everything was fine.
我想这只让事情变得更糟糕了吧
I think that just made everything worse.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
让我们进去吧
Let us in!
餐 厅
你不让开的话会出麻烦的
There's gonna be trouble if you don't move outta the way!
让我们进去 -嘿 嘿 嘿
Let us in! - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
发生什么了
What the hell's going on?!
汤姆 伊莱 你们干嘛呢
Tom, Eli, what the hell are you doing?
我们接纳了群居屋的人住在我们家里
We got people from Colony House in our houses,
用着我们的物资
using our supplies!
要是我或是
If I gotta choose between me
那些群居物里的混♥蛋♥要抢劫这地方
and some asshole from Colony House raiding this place,
我宁愿是我 -没人要抢劫东西
then it's gonna be me! - Nobody's raiding anything!
可那些物资本来就是要拿去给群居屋的
Well, those things weren't supposed to be able
看看现在变成什么样了
to get into Colony House either, and look how that turned out!
就是啊 -行吧 所以呢 你们
Exactly. - Alright. So then, you guys--
你们就想要不管不顾了吗
you just wanna throw it all away?
像个禽兽一样把事情弄的更糟吗
Start acting like animals and make it all worse?
听着 我们会想办法处理的
Look, we're gonna figure this out.
就回家去吧
Just-- just go home.
回家去吧 拜托了
Just go home, please.
他们 吓人
They...scared.
是啊
Yeah.
那些东西夜里出现
Those things come out at night.
那么他们白天就在树林中走来走去吗
They walking around in the forest during the daytime?
据我们所知并不是
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表