剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
这是梅根生前最喜欢的地方
This was Meghan's favorite spot.
你会把我埋在他们旁边的对吧
You'll bury me next to them, right?
当然 -弗兰克 -那铁皮屋 -我做不到
Of course. Frank. The box. I can't do it.
你觉得你放了弗兰克
How do you think people are gonna react
大家会有什么反应
when you let Frank go?
你不是该跟我讲什么
Aren't you supposed to be talking to me
仁慈和美德吗
about the virtues of mercy?
你需要我讲吗
Is that what you'd prefer?
我可不想把一个心碎的人
Hey, I'd prefer not to put a broken man
关进铁皮屋里等太阳落山的时候看他被撕成碎片
in a fucking box to be torn apart when the sun goes down!
但你在广场上建了个断头台
But you built a guillotine in the town square.
当人们意识到你不敢用它的时候
What do you think happens when people realize
会怎么样呢
you lack the conviction to use it?
你拿着这个 出去碰运气去吧
You take that and you make whatever life you can out there.
你是说我在一个不能离开的小镇里
So, you're telling me I'm in a town I can't leave
而且每晚都有怪兽从森林里出来
and that every night monsters come from the forest.
没人想对你说这么残忍♥的事
No one is trying to be cruel to you.
但你得理解事实
But you need to understand what's going on.
哦 天呐 托比
Oh God. Tobey?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我去看看它们有没有动
I'm checking to see if they've moved.
哪个 -树
If what moved? - The trees.
你见过住在这的男孩吗 我们是朋友
Have you seen the boy who lives out here? We're friends.
如果你见到你的朋友
If you see that friend of yours,
告诉他维克多向他问好
tell him Victor says hello.
莎拉 告诉我你做了什么
Sara...just tell me what you did.
我没关门
I left the door open.
所有新来的人都要决定住在哪里
AlI newcomers have to decide where they're gonna live:
群居屋或者镇上
here in Colony House or down in the town.
镇上的规矩就是这样
It's just part of how we do things here.
我想带你们俩去镇上转转
I'd like to take the both of you, show you around.
好吧 我想去
Well, I wanna come.
这关系到我们所有人 对吧
This is about all of us, right?
我想看看 -我们需要你留在这里
I wanna see. - We need you to stay here
陪着伊森
here and be with Ethan.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你为什么要这么做 我们差不多是陌生人
Why are you doing this? You guys barely know us.
我们这儿就是这样的
It's just what we do.
你是住在镇上还是在群居屋
Are you living in town or Colony House?
镇上
Town.
朱莉 -群居屋
Julie. - Colony House.
你为什么要这样 -这是人家自己的选择
Why are you doing this? - Girl made her choice.
我很感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything you're trying to do for me.
但我在这个世界上唯爱的两个人都没了
But the only two things that I love in this world are gone.
我想再见一次我的妻女
I wanna see my girls again.
你知道有时候你做梦 然后忘了
You know how sometimes you dream and you forget,
但后来 你开始想起来
but then, later, you start to remember,
你意识到那不是梦
and you realize that it wasn't a dream
这一切可能真的都发生了
and that all of it maybe really happens?
嗯
Uh, um...
我想我开始记起一些事了
I think I'm starting to remember things,
一些我以为是梦的事
things that I thought were dreams.
我给你画了一幅画
I made you a drawing.
你想要的话可以留着
You can keep it if you want.
早上好 瞌睡虫
Well, good morning, sleepy head.
你该醒了
It's about time you woke up.
能把枕头还给我吗
Can I have my pillow back?
你的 我很抱歉
Your-- Oh, I'm so sorry.
昨晚有人给了我这个 我没有意识到
Someone just gave this to me last night. I didn't realize.
哦不 没事的 我就想眯一会儿
Oh, no. It's totally fine. I just want to take a nap
我只有用这个枕头才觉得有安全感 你懂吧
and it's sort of like a security blanket for me, you know?
嗯 我完全明白 再次对不起
Yeah, I totally get it. I'm sorry again.
没事
Don't even worry about it.
我的小枕头就是你的小枕头 什么的
Mi pillow, su pillow, or something.
她叫梅瑞迪斯
Her name's Meredith.
噢你是说枕头 你给你的枕头起了名字
Oh, the pillow. You named your pillow.
对你来说重要的东西都应该有名字
The things that matter to you should always have names.
当然
Yeah, totally.
话说挺有意思的
You know, it's kinda funny,
我有件一样的衬衫
I have a shirt just like that.
我知道 我从你的行李箱里拿的
Oh, I know, I got this out of your suitcase.
啥
What?
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
我们这里是分享制
We share everything here.
我想我不介意 吧
I guess not.
谢谢你照顾梅瑞迪斯
Thanks for taking care of Meredith.
天呐
Jesus.
你睡了吗
You sleep?
应该吧 我泡了些茶
Yeah, I think so. I made some tea.
开下灯吧
Let's get some light in here.
别 先别开
Oh, please no. Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
我以前很喜欢旱上的这个时候
I used to love this time of morning.
我记得呢
I remember.
有时太阳升起的时候 他就不哭了
Sometimes he'd stop crying just as the sun was coming up.
他好像在说
It was like he was saying...
你们一夜没睡 我的探险完成了
"You've been up all night; my work here is done. "
你觉得我们在受罚吗
Do you think we're being punished?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
吉姆 我在一个不可能存在的地方
Jim, I'm drinking tea out of a dead woman's mug,
用一个死去女人的杯子喝茶
in a place that can't possibly exist.
一个孩子还死在了这里
in a house where another child died.
天知道朱莉跑去干嘛了
Julie's off doing God knows what.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈 你在哭吗
Are you crying, Mom?
不 亲爱的 我只是 我只是有点头疼
No, honey. I just- - I just have a headache.
过来
Come here.
坐我腿上
Sit in my lap.
我想朱莉了
I miss Julie.
要不我们去那家餐厅吧
Hey, why don't we go down to that diner?
警长说 他们每天早上都在那里提供大型社区早餐
The sheriff said they serve a big community breakfast
你觉得怎么样 你饿了吗
there every morning. What do you say? You hungry?
饿了 -好吧
Yeah. - All right.
走吧 -好主意
Let's do that. - That's a great idea.
嗯 你能不能
Yeah, you can- -
你能不能给我带点吃的回来
you can go and- and bring me something back.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要
I, um...I'm going to...
开包行李
I'm going to unpack.
整理一下我们的东西
Just organize our stuff.
你确定吗 -嗯
You sure? - Yeah.
好 准备出发吧小家伙 我们去吃煎饼
Okay. Saddle up, partner. Let's go get some pancakes.
你觉得他们会有煎饼吗
You think they'll have pancakes?
我去过的餐厅都有
Well, I've never been to a diner that didn't.
你想要什么
What are you gonna get?
我得先看看菜单
Guess I'll have to look at the menu.
你觉得他们会有奶油吗
Do you think they'll have whipped cream?
我们很快就会知道了
Uh, well, we'll soon find out.
嗨 警长
Hi, Sheriff!
早上好 你们两位绅士要去哪啊
Uh, morning. Where are you two fine gentlemen heading?
我们要去吃早餐
Oh, we're just off to get breakfast.
车里是什么
What's in the cart?
没什么 就一些补给
Uh, nothing. Just, uh, some supplies.
我得去教堂 带给卡特里神父
Gotta go over to the church, take em to Father Khatri.
需要搭把手吗
Do you need help?
不 谢谢 你们应该抓紧时间
No, thanks. You should hurry on now.
刘夫人总是在固定时间供应早餐
Mrs. Liu is very strict about breakfast hours.
可不要错过了
Don't wanna miss it.
好吧 日安
AlI right. You have a good day.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表