剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
Feel like I'm holding court.
可以让我们单独聊聊吗
You mind giving us a second?
好
Yeah.
我把这个放这儿了
I'll leave this here.
需要东西就喊我 好吗
Give me a holler if you need anything, okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
唐娜 我知道你因为埃瑞克的事很难过
Donna, I know you're upset about Eric,
但这不是你的错
but there's nothing you could have--
拜托 根本不是因为这个
Oh, for fuck's sake, it's not about that.
艾瑞克做了自己的选择
Eric punched his own ticket.
他有权决定自己的结局
Kid's got a right to go out the way he wants.
你能不能走开 让我自己待会儿
Why don't you just fuck off and leave me be.
回到你的理想国去吧
Go back to your little fantasy land.
你不相信那塔会有用吗
You don't think the tower's gonna work.
你信吗
Do you?
我觉得有可能 值得一试
I think it might. I think it's worth trying.
如果失败了怎么办呢
And what happens when you fail?
那我们就再试一次
Then we try again.
不
No!
不 你个蠢货
No, ya stupid little shit.
这才是关键 你不能期望去试第二遍
That's the point. You don't try again,
因为你点燃了大家的希望
because you got people's hopes up,
是你让他们去相信
you made them believe.
当你把这希望拿走 他们就会迷茫
You take that away now and they're lost,
会放弃 甚至死亡
they give up, and then they fucking die.
因为这不是什么每个人都能拿个参与奖的
Cause it isn't some grade-school softball game
小学垒球赛
where everyone gets a participation medal.
你什么都不知道
You don't know!
你不知道以前是什么样的
You don't remember what it was like before
因为你当时根本不在这
because you weren't here.
你想知道我在为什么悲痛吗
You wanna know what I'm grieving?
我在为失去我们在这地方打造的一切而悲痛
I'm grieving the loss of what we almost made this place.
我悲痛是因为 这地方原本在一小段时间内
I'm grieving the fact that, for a little while,
能够运转的像模像样
this place almost felt like something that could work.
我悲痛是因为 你们这帮家伙太沉迷于充当救世主
I am grieving the fact that you guys are so caught up
以至于你们完全不明白 一旦你们失败
in playing Mr. Fucking Wizard that you can't see
这地方会变成什么样
what this place is gonna become when you fail.
那我们应该怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do?
我们应该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
就坐在这 放弃回家吗
Just sit here and not try to go home?
待在这 每天晚上等着那些东西
Live in a place where those things come to hunt us
来猎杀我们吗
every single night?
哦 老天爷 他妈的
Oh, God, the fuck...
为什么不啊
Why not?
在这至少那些怪物能够大方地向你展示
At least here, the monsters have the decency
他们是什么
to show you what they are.
我知道你们这些小镇上的人是怎么看待群居屋的
I know you guys from town look at Colony House
你们认为这的人只知道酗酒和打炮
and figure it's all just drinking and fucking.
但我们可不止于此
But it was more than that.
群居屋很特别
It was special.
群居屋中来自不同地域 之前过着不同的生活的所有人
All those people from all those different places,
生活在一起
different lives, everyone living together.
由于所有的恐惧
For all the fear
以及森林中的什么狗屁怪物
and all the monsters-in-the-forest bullshit,
有些东西
there was something,
在那群居屋中有种乐趣
there was a joy in that house.
那乐趣至少存续过一段时间
For a little while, anyways.
就像大多数事物一样 得到时我们没有珍惜
And, like most things, none of us appreciated it
现在失去了却追悔莫及
nearly as much as we should have, and now it's fucking gone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很抱歉
Me, too.
听着 明天我依然会
Look, I'm gonna put my game face
表情严肃
back on tomorrow,
而且我们要再试一下那塔
and we'll give that tower a shot.
但是你得为失败的后果做好准备
But you have to be prepared for the fallout if it doesn't work.
要是它成功了
And if it does work...
我想你会发现你比想象中
I think you'll find there's more you're gonna miss
更怀念这个地方
about this place than you thought.
挺不好过的一天吧 哈
That kinda day, huh?
都是小事一桩 没什么大不了的
Just ironing out a few wrinkles, that's all.
没错
Yeah.
杰德在哪
Where's Jade?
我也不知道
He's, uh...I don't know.
好吗
Okay?
唐娜对那地板挺狠啊
Donna did a number on the floor.
没错
Yeah.
我得承认她确实知道怎么玩斧子
She knows how to wield an axe, I'll give her that.
那么 我最好回去继续干了
Well, better get back to it.
对了 我们找到了你需要的广播器上的线圈
So, we got that coil for the CB that you needed,
而且我们应该有足够的剥下来的电线
and we should have enough wire stripped for the cord.
太好了
That's great.
是吗
Is it?
当然 我是说 你看
Well, yeah. I mean, look,
我不会站在这假装今天不错
I'm not gonna stand here and pretend that it was a great day.
这就是些阻碍而已
These are setbacks, nothing more.
你看 你有我们需要的收音机上的东西
Look, you got what we need for the radio,
发射塔也要完成了 而且我会把这弄明白
tower's almost finished, and I'm gonna figure this out.
怎么弄
How?
那我还不知道
Well, that I don't know.
但作为工程师得明确一件事 车到山前必有路
But one thing you learn as an engineer: there's always a way.
我们会把这弄清楚的
We will figure this out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
埃里克是我朋友
Eric was a friend.
哦 天啊 真抱歉
Oh God, I'm...I'm sorry.
我不知道你们关系这么亲近
I-I didn't know that you guys were close.
他患有乳糜泻
He had celiac disease,
所以总来诊所
so he came to the clinic a lot.
他总是肿胀且脱水
He was always bloated and dehydrated.
我一直跟他说别吃面包了
I kept telling him to stop eating bread.
但他总是说 我都这样了
But he always said things like, "I'm already in shitsville,
你现在还要让我断碳水啊
"now you want me to give up carbs?"
你知道 他就是这样
He just had this way about him, you know?
他是我刚到这时
He was one of the people that, when I first got here, he...
给予我莫大安慰的人之一
just made it a lot easier.
而现在他走了 所以
And now he's gone, so...
嘿 克里斯蒂
Hey, Kristi...
听着 我知道你最近不太好过
Look, I know you've had a hard time lately,
而且这个发射塔对每个人都很重要
and that this tower means a lot to everybody,
且你现在觉得这是你的责任
and you feel like it's your responsibility now--
克里斯蒂 我
Kristi, I
但我只需要你对我保证 好吗
But I just need you to promise me, okay?
如果那没成功 如果你感到情绪低落
If it falls apart, if you fall apart,
你保证会回到我身边
just promise me, you'll come to me,
你会跟我说话
you'll talk to me,
寻求我的帮助
you'll let me help
我向你保证
I promise you.
嘿 我向你保证
Hey, I promise you.
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
人们就不知道它是怎么回事
People just don't understand what it's like.
我是说 这不像你可以拿着个5分硬币
I mean, it's not like you can take a nickel
然后突然它就值10美分了
and suddenly make it worth 10 cents!
哦 也没关系 知道为啥吗
Aw, it doesn't matter. You know why?
因为杰德是个天才 他会把一切都弄明白的 你
Because Jade is a genius. Jade'll figure it out. You
我告诉你件事
Let me tell you something,
你根本不知道
you have no idea how much pressure that is,
做人们心中那个能解决
to be the one that everybody
无解之题的人
just assumes can fix a...
压力是有多大
an unfixable problem!
哦 之后
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表