剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
no matter how crazy, no matter how unlikely.
你把它写在一块板上 拿出来看着
You put it up on a board, you get it out in front of you
这样你就能找出你知道的
so that you can identify everything you know
和不知道的东西
and everything you don't.
就像讲故事一样
It'll be like telling a story.
好吗 第一个问题
Right, buddy? Question number one.
爸爸
Dad!
什么 你从来不想在墙上写字吗
What? You never wanted to write on a wall?
我们在哪儿?
这个 我们从这个问题开始
There. That's where we begin.
我还是个小男孩的时候
♪ When I was just A little boy ♪
我问父亲
♪ I asked My father ♪
我会变成什么
♪ "What will I be? " ♪
我会变帅吗
♪ "Will I be handsome? " ♪
我会变得有钱吗
♪ "Will I be rich? " ♪
他对我说道
♪ Here's what He said to me ♪
顺其自然
♪ Que sera sera ♪
该来的总会到来
♪ Whatever will Be will be ♪
未来并不在我们掌握中
♪ The future's Not ours to see ♪
顺其自然
♪ Que sera sera ♪
该来的总会到来
♪ What will Be will be ♪
现在我有了自己的孩子
♪ Now I have Children of my own ♪
他们问我
♪ They ask Their father ♪
我将来会成为什么样
♪ "What will I be? " ♪
我会出落得很漂亮吗
♪ "Will I be pretty? " ♪
我会变得很有钱吗
♪ "Will I Be rich? " ♪
我温柔地告诉他们
♪ I tell them Tenderly ♪
顺其自然
♪ Que sera sera ♪
该来的总会到来
♪ Whatever will be Will be ♪
未来不在我们预料之中
♪ The future's not Ours to see ♪
顺其自然
♪ Que sera sera ♪
该来的总会到来
♪ What will be will be ♪
顺其自然
♪ Que sera sera ♪
杀了那男孩
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
是啊 我也是 你想喝点茶吗
Uh, yeah, me neither. I thought you'd like some tea?
你想喝点吗
Do you want some?
好啊
Sure.
你和肯尼真是天生一对
You and Kenny make a really cute couple.
不 我们只是
Oh, uh, no, we're just--
我们只是朋友
we're just friends.
为什么
Why?
他真的很贴心 而且他爱你
He's really sweet, and he loves you.
挺复杂的其实
It's complicated.
怎么复杂了
How?
嗯 因为我
Well, cause I
家里还有人在等我
...have somebody at home.
至少我觉得她 还在 等我
At least I think she's...still...waiting.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
玛丽埃尔
Mariel.
你们结婚了吗 -订婚了
Were you married? - Engaged.
有时候我在想 应该说一直在想
I wonder sometimes, actually all the time, uh,
她会怎么想 会不会以为我抛弃了她
what it must be like for her, thinking I, uh, abandoned her.
你呢
Um, how about you?
家里有人等你吗
Do you have anybody back at home?
没有
No.
我之前是有个对象
I... I was with someone,
但他不
but he wasn't...
他不在身边会更好
It's better that he's not around anymore.
现在只有我和内森了
It's just me and Nathan now.
他是我在这世上的唯一
He's all I've got in the world.
在我们被困在这里之前 我
Before we got stuck here, I, um...
我的生活其实不怎么美满
Things weren't really very good for me.
是内森救了我
Nathan was the one who saved me.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以啊
Yeah. Sure.
如果你能做点什么
If there was something you could do,
能让你再次见到玛丽埃尔
something that would let you see Mariel again...
能让这里所有人都回家的话
something that would let everyone here go home,
即使是坏事
even if it was something bad,
你会做吗
would you do it?
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
有时我在想 这个地方
I wonder sometimes... about this place,
意味着什么
what it means...
我们为何在这里
why we're here.
如果现在突然有个人告诉你
If someone came up to you right now and said,
就做这一件坏事
"Do this one bad thing
大家就都能回家了
and everyone gets to go home,"
你会做吗
would you do it?
我们
Well, we're...
我们是在假设 对吧
we're speaking hypothetically, right?
是啊
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
当然了
Of course.
那就好
Okay.
那我
I mean...
会啊 我会
Yeah, I'd, um...
为了能再见到她 我愿意做任何事
I'd do anything to see her again and...
不过
And hey, I mean,
前提是大家也都能回家
if that meant everybody else got to go home too,
那我觉得做这一件坏事
then, I think that's a lot of good
还是受益颇多的
for one bad thing.
没错
Yeah.
告诉我你想通了
Tell me you figured it out.
确实
Oh, I-I did.
答案是12
And the answer is 12.
行吧
Okay.
好吧 我们再捋一遍
AlI right, let's go over this again.
大家从全国各地进入这里
Everyone enters from different parts of the country,
道路不同 地点不同
on different roads, in different places,
他们看到的大概都是同一棵树
and they all, presumably, see the same tree,
同样的乌鸦
same crows.
吉姆
Jim, Jim...
这里的每个人都反复问过同样的问题
everyone here has asked the same question over and over again.
把它们写在墙上
How does writing them on the wall
会有什么不同吗
going to make any difference?
因为
Because...
世界上有很多解释不通的事情
There are plenty of things in the world that don't make sense.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还漏了什么线索
Something here is missing.
只是还没发现
We just can't see it yet.
但我们会的
But we will.
有个问题我们还没问
Well, there's a question we haven't asked.
不要
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为这个问题太离谱了
Because it's crazy.
我不想知道答案
I don't want to know the answer.
你确定你不饿吗 我还想着做些燕麦粥呢
You sure you're not hungry? I was gonna make some oatmeal.
我不是很饿
I'm not really hungry.
不过 谢谢你昨晚和我聊天
Thank you for last night, though.
我已经很久没有过闺蜜之夜了
It's been a long time since I've had a girls'night.
我也是
Yeah, uh, me too.
如果你还想再来的话
I mean, hey, no need to wait for a medical emergency
不用等被着急救了
if you ever wanna do it again.
你哥哥回来了
Oh, your brother's back.
他很固执的
Uh, he's very persistent.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
你确定你俩没啥事吧
Are you-- are you sure you're okay?
没事的 他只是太关心了
Yeah, yeah, it's fine. He just-- he cares a lot.
那就好
Yeah.
回头见
I'lI see you later.
你今天起的挺早的啊
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表