剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
You get some sleep.
这个怎么用
So, how does this work?
天哪 吉姆 不要
Oh God, Jim, no. No!
不要
-No!
-Oh...
嘿嘿
-Hey, hey.
嘿 克里斯蒂
Hey, Kristi! Hey.
克里斯蒂 没事
Kristi, Kristi, you're okay.
你睡着了 好吗
You just dozed off. Okay?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
嘿
Hey.
好的 好的
Good. Okay.
太阳升起了 现在是早晨
The sun's coming up. It's morning.
我们都没事
We're good.
我们都没事
We're okay.
好
All right.
好的
Okay.
♪
♪
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他还好吗 他还好吗
Hey. Is he okay? Is he okay?
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
你还好吗 宝贝
Hi. Are you okay, baby?
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, baby, you okay?
我找到你了
I've got you.
天哪
Oh, God.
你知道那个
Do you know the story
小女孩在一个装满碎玻璃的房♥间里的故事吗
about the little girl in a room filled with broken glass?
她知道那些碎片曾经很有意义
She knows the broken pieces used to mean something.
她知道它们能组成某种东西
She knows there's something they must have been.
但她能看到的只有碎片
But all she can see are the shards.
当她试图把它们合在一起时
And when she tries to put them back together,
它们划破了她的皮肤
they cut into her skin,
越划越深
cutting deeper and deeper,
她流了一地血
and she bleeds all over the floor.
但她没停下
But she keeps on trying.
她没停下 因为她想知道答案
She keeps trying because she knows there's an answer.
她知道它们组合到一起到底是什么形状
She knows there's a shape they used to make.
莎拉
Sara...
我听到它们的声音了
I hear their voices,
但那声音就像玻璃碎片一样
and it's just like the broken glass.
他们告诉我必须看起来像是魔鬼做的
They told me it had to look like it was the monsters.
我不想那么做
I didn't want to,
但他们说这是救我们的唯一办法
but they said it was the only way to save us,
回家的唯一办法
it was the only way to go home.
莎拉 求你了 告诉我
Sara... please, just...
告诉我你做了什么
just tell me what you did.
我没关门
I left the door open.
肯尼 肯尼 等等
Kenny! Kenny, wait!
Hey.
让我先去
Let me go first.
不一定非得是你
It doesn't have to be you.
♪
不
No!
肯尼
Kenny.
那一家人在哪儿
Uh, where's the family?
卡特里神父把他们带回群居屋了
Father Khatri's bringing them back up to Colony House.
他们不应该在这里
They shouldn't be up there.
他们想要这样 只是一晚上而已
Well, it's what they wanted. It's only for the night.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing out here?
我
I, uh...
我需要一些木头来做新棋盘
I needed some wood for the new set.
我们从来没有给这些棋子上过漆
We never varnished the pieces.
这是我们一起做的
We made it together.
这是我们唯一一起做的
It's one of the only things we ever, uh...
现在都毁了
It's ruined now.
血浸透了木头
The blood soaked into the wood.
我和我爸下棋的时候
You know, with my Dad,
每一轮都会以同样的方式结束
every single game would always end the same way.
我会剩下最后一个棋子
I'd be down to my last piece,
然后我就在三个格子里来回走棋
and I'd just keep moving 'round the same three spaces,
避开他
trying to avoid him.
肯尼
Kenny...
那些东西
Those things,
它们走路 但从不跑
they walk; they never run.
你注意到了吗
You ever notice that?
是的
Yeah.
他们好像很从容 因为
It's like they're taking their time, because...
因为他们知道我们能去的地方有限
because they know there's only so many places we can go.
我觉得棋盘上没有我们能走的格子了 警长
I think we're running out of spaces on the board, Sheriff.
♪
没有意外的夜晚
致博伊德 永远爱你
诺曼 他们从泪湖回来了
Norman, they made it back from the Lake of Tears!
还不算太晚
It wasn't too late!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be okay.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
♪
嘘
Shh.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表