剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
这家公♥司♥有潜力
with the potential to...
我不该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
我现在本该在哪里庆祝呢
I'm supposed to be celebrating right now at...
关键在于我们得知道这是哪里
Look, the point is we can't get out of here
才能离开这里
unless we know where"here"is.
要想要解决这个悖论 你必须了解它
Right? To solve the paradox, you gotta understand the paradox.
你得给它下个定义 要拎出个框架
You gotta identify it. You gotta frame it.
薛定谔的猫 -什么
Schrodinger's cat. - What?
薛定谔的猫 是个悖论
Schrodinger's cat, that- - that's the paradox.
把猫放进盒子里 然后关上盒子
You put the cat in the box and you close the box.
只要你不打开它
As long as you never open it again...
理论上来说 这只猫是活的 也是死的
The cat is theoretically alive and dead at the same time.
我知道薛定谔的猫是什么
I know what Schrodinger's cat is.
好吧 所以我们就是猫
Okay, so, we're the cat.
这个地方就是盒子 对吗
This place here is the box, right?
那么外面世界的人呢
So, all those people we left behind back home?
他们坐在一起
Well, they're all sitting around wondering
讨论我们是活着还是死了
if we're alive or dead.
对他们来说我们同时是两种状态
So, to them, we're both things at the same time.
我之前在南加州大学教哲学入门课
I taught Intro to Philosophy at USC.
听着 我他妈对电脑一窍不通
Look, uh, I don't know a fuckin' thing about computers,
我先承认了
I'll be the first to admit that.
但是 你带来的那台收音机
But that, uh- - that radio you brought in,
如果你♥他♥妈♥的那么聪明
well, if you're so goddamn smart,
为什么不想办法让它播放呢
why don't you figure out how to get it broadcasting, huh?
我和你说
And I'll tell you what,
如果那只猫打开了收音机
if the cat turns on the radio,
你可以确定至少盒子外的人
you can be goddamn sure that the people outside the box
会知道它还活着
are at least gonna know it's still alive.
这样不疼吗
Are you sure this doesn't hurt?
有一点疼
It's just a little sore.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing. It's...
只是
It's just...
它愈合的太快了
It's just healing so fast.
这样不好吗
Is that bad?
不不
No. No.
事实上这样很好
Um, actually, it's very good.
我觉得这个地方很特别
I think this place is special.
我知道它试图伤害人们
I know it tries to hurt people,
但也许它也在试图帮助人们
but maybe it tries to help people too.
也许这可以成为墙上写的那些问题之一
Maybe that can be one of the questions on the wall.
怎么说
What would that be?
有人想帮忙吗
Is there anyone trying to help?
这是个好问题
That's a great question.
伊森 有人来看你
Ethan! You have a visitor!
我们去看看是谁
Oh. Let's see who that is.
莎拉
Sara!
我最喜欢的顾客你怎么样啦
How's my favorite customer?
我们在墙上画了画
We drew on the walls.
我看到了
I see that.
我们从没在家里的墙上画画
We never draw on the walls at home.
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
好多了 谢谢你
Much better, thank you.
不错 克里斯蒂知道是怎么回事了吗
Good. Uh, did Kristi figure out what happened?
还没
Not yet. It's...
我想这和那些事应该一样
It's just one of those things, I guess.
嗯
Yeah.
外面有个游乐场
There's a playground outside.
想去看看吗
Wanna see?
嘿 亲爱的 莎拉才刚出院
Hey, honey, Sara just came out of the hospital.
好
Sure.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
可以的
It's okay, really. Yeah.
走吧 -小心点
Come on! - Be careful.
这是我最喜欢的
This one's my favorite.
有人吗
Hello?
卡特里神父
Father Khatri?
欢迎来到布伦德尔
Welcome to the Brundles!
天
Oh, God!
闭上眼
See? If you close your eyes
去聆听
and just listen,
就像在世界上任何地方一样
it's almost like being anywhere else in the world.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
什么
Do what?
你怎么表现得好像这个地方不
How do you act like this place doesn't
你总是这么乐观
You're always so positive.
我想这完全取决于你选择如何看待它
I guess it all just depends on how you choose to look at it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我直到11岁才来美国
Well, I didn't come to the U.S. until I was 11.
我和父母以及两个哥哥
I grew up in a small village in Iran
在伊朗的一个小村庄长大
with my parents and two older brothers.
我的父亲 他是一个直言不讳的牧师
My father, he was a very outspoken cleric,
当时大家并不是很能接受这一点
which wasn't always the most popular thing to be at the time.
有一天 是我生日那天
One day, it was my birthday.
事实上 我们正准备去见我叔叔
Actually, we were getting ready to go see my uncle.
出现了一群男人 他们很生气 大喊大叫的
These men showed up. They were angry, shouting.
我记得母亲让我藏起来
I remember my mother told me to hide.
我当时不明白 因为我们只是在笑
But I was so confused because we were just laughing.
我父亲讲了这个故事
My father had told this story about...
他是个很会讲故事的人
He was a really good storyteller.
我想这就是他成为如此出色的牧师的原因
I think that's what made him such an effective preacher.
不管怎样 我能看出我妈妈很害怕
Anyway, I could tell my mother was afraid.
我的哥哥们跑到门口也开始喊叫起来
My brothers had run to the door and now they were shouting too,
我妈妈一直在说 藏起来 藏起来
and my mother just kept saying "Hide, hide."
但我还站在那 没有动
But I just stood there, I couldn't move,
因为这也太奇怪了
because it was all so strange.
我们笑得很开心 你知道吗
I mean, we were just laughing so hard, you know?
那会是史上最棒的生日了
It was gonna be the best birthday ever.
阳光从门缝里照了进来
The sun was so bright coming in through the door
他们把我父亲拖到外面时
that my father became a silhouette
他成了一个剪影
when they dragged him outside.
然后砰的一声
And then, there was this pop,
就像爆竹一样
like a firecracker,
剪影倒下了
and the silhouette fell down.
天呐
Oh, my God.
关键是
The point is,
世界上到处都有怪物
there are always going to be monsters in the world.
不论你身在何处
It doesn't matter where you are.
但我暗暗发誓
But I promised myself
绝不能让他们把我吓倒
I would never let them scare the life out of me.
嘿 嗨 -嗨
Oh, hey, hi. - Hi!
你看起来太干了 过来吧
Ah, yeah, you just look too dry. Come here!
不不不 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no! No, no, no, no!
来吧 来吧 来吧 我们来了
Come on. Come on. Come on. Yup, we're goin'!
我们来了 嘿
We're goin'! Hey!
朱莉 快来
Julie, come on!
来吧
Come on!
自从那次事故后
That's the most like himself
这才是伊森该有的样子
I've seen Ethan since the accident.
你在这里住了多久了
How long have you lived here?
就几个月
Just a few months.
爸爸妈妈想弄清楚我们在哪里
Mom and Dad are trying to figure out where we are
这样我们就能回家了
so we can all go home.
这是克门诺克尔要做的
That's what the Cromenockle would do.
克门诺克尔是什么
What's a Cromenockle?
她真贴心
She's a sweet girl.
嘿 宝贝 别让她坐在那
Hey, honey. Don't make her sit there.
那些东西很脏
Those things are filthy.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表