剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
看着我
Look.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
放自己一马吧 好不好
Cut yourself some slack. Okay?
我勒个去
I'll be damned.
怎么了
What?
如果我有一艘船
♪ And if I had a boat ♪
怎么了
What is it?
我会航海
♪ I'd go out on the ocean ♪
如果我有一匹小马
♪ And if I had a pony ♪
我得到了我的预兆
I just got my sign.
我会在我的船上骑它
♪ I'd ride him on my boat ♪
然后我们大家一起
♪ And we could all together ♪
出海
♪ Go out on the ocean ♪
我会唱着 我的小马在我的船上
♪ I said, me upon My pony on my boat ♪
如果我是罗伊·罗杰斯
♪ Now, if I were Roy Rogers ♪
我肯定是单身
♪ I'd sure enough be single ♪
我不能让自己 嫁给老戴尔
♪ I couldn't bring myself To marrying old Dale ♪
那里只有 我和特里杰
♪ Well, it'd just Be me and Trigger ♪
我们想在电影里一样 骑着马
♪ We'd go riding Through them movies ♪
然后我们买♥♥艘船
♪ Then we'd buy a boat ♪
在海上 我们航行
♪ And on the sea, we'd sail ♪
如果我有一艘船
♪ And if I had a boat ♪
我会航海
♪ I'd go out on the ocean ♪
我会唱着 我的小马在我的船上
♪ I said, me up On my pony on my boat ♪
这个神秘的蒙面人很聪明
♪ Now mystery masked man was smart ♪
他给自己找了个印第安人
♪ He got himself a Tonto ♪
因为印第安人 免费做脏活
♪ 'Cause Tonto did The dirty work for free ♪
但这个印第安人 他很聪明
♪ But Tonto, he was smarter ♪
有一天他说 克莫萨贝
♪ And one day said, "Kemosabe" ♪
去你的 我买♥♥了艘船
♪ "Well, kiss my ass I bought a boat ♪
我要海航
♪ "I'm going out to sea" ♪
如果我有一艘船
♪ And if I had a boat ♪
我会海航
♪ I'd go out on the ocean ♪
我会唱着 我骑着小马在我的船上
♪ I said, me upon my pony on my boat ♪
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表