剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
-Hey, we need help! -What the...
-那是房♥车里的人吗 -不是
-Was that guy in the RV? -No.
那边发生车祸了
There's been an accident.
-什么 -非常 非常严重
-What? -It's... it's really bad.
好 有多远
Oh, okay. How far up the road?
好好
-Um... -Okay. Okay.
咱们只有大概两个小时的天光
We only have, like, two hours of daylight left.
这样 送他去诊所 看着脚下 小心
Look. Get him to the clinic. Watch your foot! Watch it!
叫上卡特里和克里斯蒂 带上所有你需要的东西
Grab Khatri and Kristi, all the supplies you can,
然后跟我在那边会和
and you meet me up the road, okay?
去 肯尼 快点
And go, Kenny! Hurry up!
好
Okay!
泰贝 宝贝 起来啊
Tabby, baby, come here.
起来 亲爱的
Come here, honey.
宝贝 醒醒
Baby, wake up.
泰贝
-Tabby.
起来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
-爸爸 -怎么了
-Dad? -Yeah. What is it?
爸爸 我觉得他在流血
Dad, I think he's bleeding.
-哪里 -有东西插到他腿里了
-Where? -There's something in his leg!
-什么东西 -我不知道 看不到
-What is it? -I don't know! I can't see!
-怎么回事 -出车祸了
-What happened? -There was an accident.
嘿嘿嘿 你叫什么
Hey, hey, hey, what's your name?
-托比 -托比 我叫克里斯蒂
-It's Tobey. -Tobey, I'm Kristi, okay?
我要检查你一下
-I'm just gonna take a look. -Ah.
好了 压紧一点 好吗
Okay. Keep some pressure on it, alright?
吉娜
Gina!
我们会帮你清理一下的 好吗
We're gonna get you cleaned up, okay? Alright.
吉娜 我需要帮忙
Gina, I need some help in here!
你能不能去隔壁给他清理一下
Hey. Hey. Can you get him cleaned up in the other room
需要的话给他挂上吊瓶
and just start an IV if he needs it?
-好的 明白 -去吧
-Okay, got it. -There you go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay, okay?
-是房♥车吗 -还有另一辆车
-Was it the RV? -And another car.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey! You alright?
哪里觉得痛吗
Anything hurt?
发生什么了
What happened?
刚才出车祸了
You were in a car accident.
-你没事吧 -你的脸好神奇
-You okay? -You have an amazing face.
什么
I have... Hey, hey, hey, hey.
看着我 看着 看着我
Look at me. Look... look... look at me.
-你是嗑了什么 -什么意思
-Hey, what are you on? -What do you mean?
-我躺在地上来着 -行吧 行吧
-I'm on the ground. -What... Okay, okay.
站住 站好 别动
Uh, hold it. Hold it. Hold on. Stay there.
里面还有人吗
Anybody else in here?
-Um... -Huh?
-没了 就我俩 -好
-No, it's just us. -Okay.
我需要你待在这儿别动 好吗
Hey, I need you to stay right here for me, okay?
就待在这儿
You just stay here.
我哪儿也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere, man.
-好 -好的
-Okay. -Alright.
-好的 -好的
-Alright. -Alright.
Oh.
里面的人还好吗
Hey! Everybody in there okay?
哈喽
Hello?
不好 救救我们
No! We need some help!
Hey. Hey. Oh.
好的 你们会没事的 会没事的
Okay. Alright. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
我已经叫人了 就在路上 好吗
We got some folks coming, on the way, alright?
我儿子正在流血 他
My son is bleeding. He's... I, uh...
-好的 -我不能
-Okay. Alright. -And I can't...
好的
-Okay. Hey!
听我说 看着我
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Listen to me. Look.
我需要你冷静一点 好吗
Hey, I'm gonna need you to calm down, okay?
-好的 -好吗
-Alright. -Alright? I know.
我明白 我明白 你叫什么啊
I know. I know. Hey, what's your name?
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆 好的 你好吉姆
Jim. Alright. Hey, Jim,
我叫博伊德
my name is Boyd.
-博伊德 -博伊德 是的
-Boyd? -Boyd. Yeah.
这样 吉姆 我会爬到车上去
So, look, Jim. I'm gonna climb up there,
看是不是能把那个门打开
see if I can get that door open, okay,
试着把你们拉出来 怎么样
and try and get you guys out. That sound alright?
-不错 -好吧
-That's alright. - Yeah?
-It's okay with you, right? -Mm-hmm.
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.
-她没事 -谢天谢地
-Okay, she's good. -Oh, thank God.
好了 得把你们救出去
Yeah. Okay. We gotta get you out of here.
-那里有 工具 -等一下
-There's, uh, tools... -One second. Yeah.
在那个边上 在那边
-uh, along the side there, on the...
-好的 -或者在另一边
- Okay. Hey. Hey. -Or that side.
她叫 她叫什么
What's... what's her name?
她叫朱莉
Uh, so, that's Julie. Uh...
嘿 朱莉 朱莉 你没事吧
Hey, Julie. Julie, you okay?
没事的 我叫博伊德
You're okay. My name is Boyd, okay?
好
Alright.
朱莉
Okay. Julie?
朱莉 没事 我们会把你救出的
Julie. We're okay. We're gonna try to get you out of here.
-好不好 -不 你得把伊森
-Would that be okay? -No. You need to get Ethan...
是的是的 我们也会救他 会救他
Yeah. Yeah. We're gonna get him too. We're gonna get him.
所有人都会救
-Everybody's coming. -I love you, honey.
对 走吧 加油
-Alright, come on. There you go. -Ow!
很棒 很棒
Good girl. Good start.
嘿 埃利斯
Hey, Ellis!
镇外面出了车祸
There's been an accident outside town!
-需要你来帮忙 -什么
-We could use your help! -What?
一家人开的那辆房♥车 跟另一辆车撞上了
The RV with the family, it collided with another car!
你♥爸♥已经过去了
Your dad's already out there!
等等 另一辆车 你在说什么呢
Wait. Hold on. Another car? What are you talking about?
赶紧上车行吗
Will you just get in?
我们没有时间了
We don't have a lot of time!
埃利斯 马上就天黑了
Ellis, it'll be dark soon.
他是你父亲啊
He's your father.
你先休息吧 我很快回来
You just rest. I'll be back soon.
Mm-hmm.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
为什么
Why not?
看他惹了多少麻烦啊
Look at the mess he made.
也不全是他的错吧
Well, that's not exactly his fault.
不喜欢
I don't like.
先下楼吧
Let's get you downstairs.
Hey.
-你没事吧 -我挺好的啊
-You okay? -I'm great.
你叫什么
What's your name?
杰德
I'm Jade.
杰德 你哪里疼吗
Hi, Jade. Any pain or anything like that?
-你叫什么 -我叫克里斯蒂
-What's your name? -I'm Kristi.
好了 没事 没事哈
Alright. We got it. We got it.
加油 加油
-You got it. You got it.
好了好了
-You got it. You got it. -Oh!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on.
来 坐下
There you go.
好了 听我说
Alright. Alright. Look.
我回去救其他人 好吧
I'm gonna go back and get the others, okay?
你坐这 稍稍放松一下
Just sit here. Try... try to relax.
冷静 好吗
Calm down. Okay?
警长
Sheriff!
警长 你在下面吗
Sheriff, are you down there?
在
Yeah!
你看见了吗
You see that?
嘿 骑兵来了
Hey, the cavalry's here.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay. Alright.
天哪 你可真美
God, you're beautiful.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表