剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
他们估计已经等不及开始了
because they're probably itching to get started.
我们待会儿在那边见
Um, I'll see you up there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
有点乱
Ah, bit of a wreck,
但你应该能在里面找到
but you should be able to find something in there
一些有用的东西
that'll do the trick.
谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
需要帮助就叫我一声
Gimme a holler if you need anything.
好呢
Okay.
嘿 你怎么没和其他人一起
Hey, how come you're not up there at the Colony House
去群居屋
with everyone else?
你的意思是我为什么没有去帮忙建造那个能把所有人
You mean why aren't I working on the magic tower
送回家的魔法塔吗
that's gonna bring everybody home?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得没用吗
You don't think it's gonna work?
这么说吧 我见过很多有聪明想法的人
Let's just say I've seen a lot of people with clever ideas
想办法让大家离开这里
about how they're gonna get out of here.
你想知道他们的共同点吗
You wanna know what they all had in common?
他们最后都去酒吧买♥♥醉了
They always end up at the bar.
淘宝愉快 -好的
Happy hunting. - Yeah.
她说地下室有些东西
She said she had some stuff in the basement...
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
不在这里 可以跟我来吗
Uh, not here. I need you to come with me.
我们还有很多事要做
We have a lot to do here.
我知道 但是我要说个重要的事
Yeah. I know. I know, but it's-- it's important.
好吧 我先把这个
Um, yeah. Let me just, um...
就放这里吧 我们很快就回来 好吗
Yeah, just put that right here. We'll be right back, okay?
走吧
Come on.
埃利斯 我们要去哪里 -再往前一点
Ellis, where are we going? - Just a little further.
好了 我们到了
All right, and we're here.
我们到哪了
We're where?
我第一次见到你的时候
Well, this is where I was standing
就站在这里
the very first moment that I saw you.
你开着你的小甲壳虫
You were driving around in your little Volkswagen Bug,
转了好几个小时
going around and around for hours.
当时你的车胎还没爆呢
You hadn't even had your tires blown out yet,
但你就停在那儿了
but you pulled over right over there.
你从车里下来 环顾四周
You stepped outta your car and looked around.
我记得
I remember.
我向科里问路了
I asked Corey for directions.
是啊
Yeah.
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing?
这个嘛
Well...
我一直在思考
I've been thinking a lot...
你说的话
about what you said,
关于我们回家
about going home,
关于我们会成为什么样的人
about who we'd be,
然后我意识到
and, you know, I realized something
我都不记得下车前的我
I don't even remember anymore who I was
是什么样的人了
before you stepped out of that car.
我也不想知道离开你的自己是什么样的人
And I don't want to find out who I am without you.
埃利斯
Ellis.
你是我一生的挚爱
You are the love of my life.
我们可以在任何地方
And we could be anywhere.
我们可以在这里 或者在别的地方
I mean, we could be here, we could be there,
我们可以在世界上任何地方
we could be anywhere in the world,
但这些都不重要 因为你才是我的家
but it would not matter because you are my home.
我也希望我能成为你的家
And I would really like to be yours.
我爱你
I love you.
等一下 下一句不会是《但是》吧
Okay, wait. Is there a "but" coming?
没有但是
There's no "but."
那好
Okay, um...
戴上
Here.
非常遗憾 所有的珠宝店都关门了
So, unfortunately, all of the jewelry shops were closed,
但我给你准备了这款非常时髦的铁丝
but I got you this really stylish piece of wire.
这是从我那堆东西里面拿的吗
Is that from my pile?
是的
Yes.
你怎么了
Hey. What-- what's wrong?
你♥爸♥爸会非常开心的
Your dad's gonna be really happy.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
光是从这个方向照进来的
Well, the light came from this direction.
所以我们就朝着光前进吗
So, we're just marching towards it?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
你觉得这是个好主意吗
Do you think that's a good idea?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better one?
你听到我昨晚说的话了吗
Did you even hear what I said last night?
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
能停一会儿吗 求你了
Will you just stop, please?
听着
Look.
我们被鬼知道是什么东西
Look, we got dragged out into the middle of nowhere
拖到了这个破地方
by God knows what.
我都不知道回镇上的路在哪个方向
I-I don't even know which direction is back to town.
我只知道有一束光从那个方向
All I do know is that someone shined a light
照进来了
from that direction.
那不是手电筒
And that wasn't a flashlight.
那是泛光灯 也可能是探照灯
That was a floodlight, maybe a searchlight,
也就是说 也许这边有什么人或什么东西
which means that maybe there's someone or something
能帮到我们
out this way that can help us.
所以我们就往那边走
So we're going that way.
如果那个人不想帮忙呢
And what if whoever it is doesn't want to help?
那我们就有了新的问题
Then we got a different kind of problem on our hands.
我昨晚听到的声音不一样
The voice I heard last night, it was different.
和其他声音不一样
It wasn't like the others.
你说过了
Yeah, you said.
国营食堂先生是谁
Who is Mr. Fish and Loaves?
是我
It's me.
国营食堂先生
Mr. Fish and Loaves-
是我服役时的绰号♥
it's a nickname I had back in the service.
只有两个人知道这个绰号♥ 一个是埃利斯
Only two people who would've known that name is Ellis--
一个是你的妻子
And your wife.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得她会不会
Do you think she...?
怎么了
What?
你想问什么
What are you asking me?
我死去的妻子给你传话了吗
Did my dead wife send you a message?
这就是你想知道的吗
Is that what you wanna know?
你带我来这里是因为你觉得我能帮上忙
You brought me out here because you thought I could help.
好吗 看看这个地方
Okay? Look where we are!
不管那是什么声音 它想让我们回去
Whoever or whatever that voice was, it told us to go back.
它告诉我们如果我们待在这里会发生什么事
It told us what would happen if we stayed out here.
好吧 除非你能告诉我该往哪个方向走
Well, unless it told you which direction to--
救命
Help!
博伊德 怎么了
Boyd, what's wrong?
有人来救救我
Someone please, help me!
博伊德
Boyd?
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪 快说话
Where are you? Keep talking!
博伊德 你在跟谁说话
Boyd, who are you talking to?
我就在这 救命
I'm over here. Help!
在哪 我看不到
Where? I can't...
博伊德 停下 你在做什么
Boyd, stop! What are you doing?
艾比
Abby?
艾比 宝贝
Abby? Babe?
不 不 不要
No, no! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
奥 天哪
Ugh! God!
等等 奥
Wait! Oh!
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表