剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
当我有了自己的孩子
♪ Now I have children of my own ♪
他们问我
♪ They ask their father ♪
我会变成什么样子
♪ "What will I be? ♪
会漂亮吗
♪ "Will I be pretty?" ♪
会富有吗
♪ "Will I be rich?" ♪
我温柔的回答
♪ I tell them tenderly ♪
世事不可强求
♪ "Que sera, sera" ♪
只消顺其自然
♪ "Whatever will be, will be" ♪
未来不可预见
♪ "The future's Not ours to see" ♪
世事不可强求
♪ "Que sera, sera" ♪
只消顺其自然
♪ "What will be, will be" ♪
世事不可强求
♪ "Que sera, sera" ♪
听着
Now, listen.
实现这一切需要的就是导电线 对吗
The trick to making this all work is conducting wire. Right?
就跟我们要将无线电
Just like the wire we're gonna run from the radio
连接到群居屋顶的电线是一样的
up to the roof of Colony House,
我们需要足够多的电线将群居屋的灯
we need enough wire to run from the lamps inside Colony House
连接到收音机上
out to the radio itself.
茶杯 告诉他们我们要怎么拿到电线
Tea Cup, tell them where we get it.
基本上所有带电线的东西
Well, basically anything with a cord
包括你们来镇上时开的车里带的
that came into town in the back of someone's car-
电器 电子产品
appliances, electronics,
甚至车里自带的电线也算上
even the wiring harnesses in the cars themselves.
还记得诊所门口的救护车吗
Um, you know, that ambulance outside the clinic?
说不定里面有不少
Probably a gold mine.
储藏室里有不少东西
Well, there's plenty of stuff in storage here,
所以我跟我儿子从这开始收集
so my kids and I, we're gonna start in there,
欢迎任何人加入我们
and anyone who wants to join us is welcome to.
剩下的人 就尽你所能的去收集吧
And the rest of you, scour whatever you can.
如果能够拆卸并拼接足够多的电线
If we can get enough wire stripped and spliced,
我们就能在天黑前发射信♥号♥♥
we can be sending out a transmission before nightfall.
好了 大家都听到了吧
All right, you heard the man.
将消息广而告之 然后开始工作吧
Spread the word and let's get to work.
走吧 大家 快快
Let's go, people. Chop, chop.
好的
Yep.
好啊 干的漂亮 哥们
All right, nice job, man.
抱歉 得走了
Sorry. Gotta go.
他叫吉姆
His name is Jim!
什么
What?
我爸爸他叫吉姆
My father's name is Jim.
啊 这个 呃 我其实 知道的
Uh, yeah. No, I actually, uh-- I knew that.
你可真够混♥蛋♥的
You're such an asshole.
抱歉 我该
I'm sorry. Am I...?
我该做些什么呢
What am I supposed to do here?
朱莉
Julie?
没事的 我不走远
It's fine. I'll be right there.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, all right.
这是什么
This is like a...
就是个父女情结吧
It's like a father-daughter thing.
这样真好
This is, uh-- this is a really nice moment.
你为你♥爸♥爸站出来说话
You're standing up for your dad.
真不错
Good for you.
别再叫他茶杯了
Just cut out the 'Tea Cup' shit.
好吧
Fine.
但我从现在起要叫你愤青
But I'm calling you 'Spark Plug' from now on.
我挺喜欢你的 聊得很开心
I like you. Good talk.
待会儿见
I'll see you up there.
你错过了杰德很重要的讲话
You missed Jade's big speech.
是啊 我不去是最好的
Yeah, probably for the best.
我以为你现在已经回去了
I thought you'd be up at the house by now.
不 我要帮克里斯蒂收集
No, I'm gonna help Kristi gather
救护车上的电线
whatever wire she can from the ambulance.
这么多不同的地方
All those different places,
不同的道路
different roads,
结果大家都来到了这里
yet everybody ended up here.
你真觉得发个无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
You really think sending out
能解决问题吗
some radio signal's gonna make a difference?
我希望能
I hope so.
无线电波可以传播到我们无法到达的地方
Radio waves travel in ways that we can't,
所以谁知道呢 对吧
so who knows, right?
也是
Yeah.
那就赶紧搞起来吧
Well, best get at it, I guess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 特洛伊对放弃物资有什么想法吗
So, how does Troy feel about giving up the goods?
这个嘛 他不是很高兴
Well, I mean, he wasn't thrilled about it,
但我们聊了一下
but we had a little chat.
这台灯是干嘛的
What's with the lamp?
我们来这里的时候
Uh, I had this in the trunk of my car
这台灯就在我的后备箱里
when we drove in.
这是我大学时的台灯
It, uh-- it was my desk lamp back in college.
可爱
Cute.
在这里没法用 我也没办法给它插上电源
It, uh, doesn't work here, and I can't even plug it in, but, uh,
但是 日常能看到家里用过的东西感觉挺好的
it was nice to have something from home
你懂吧
that was close by, you know?
地球仪是可以打开的
The globe actually opens up.
我大学室友手脚不干净
My roommate in college was a bit of a klepto,
所以这个地球仪是我的秘密藏物盒
so it was kinda like my secret hiding spot.
是吗
Really?
嗯嗯
Yeah.
那现在里面藏着什么呢
What do you keep in there now?
你问的真巧
Funny you should ask.
在学校的时候
Back, uh-- back in school,
我坐在课桌前
I used to sit at my desk sometimes,
盯着所有不同的国家
staring at all the different countries,
想着有一天我可能会去旅游的地方
thinking about all the places I'd travel to someday.
来这里以后
When I got here,
我开始把其中一些地方写下来
I actually started writing some of those places down.
我想去的地方
Everywhere I'd go,
我想看的一切
everything I'd see...
如果我们能回家的话
...if we ever got to go home.
拿来看看
Let's see it.
给我
Hand it over.
老天爷 我认识这玩意
Oh, man. I remember these.
臭名昭著的药店收据
The infamous drug store receipt.
这清单还够长的
This is quite a list.
我有的是时间嘛
I had a lot of time.
哥斯达黎加 夏威夷
Costa Rica, Hawaii...
冰岛 不错嘛
Iceland- nice.
怎么 你去过吗
Well, have you-- have you been?
我都没出过大溪城
I hardly got past Grand Rapids.
但是我一直想出去看看呢
Always wanted to, though.
那 也许
Well, maybe--
要是这个无线电塔真的起作用了
if this radio thing works, maybe...
也许我们可以
maybe we could go...
一起去
together.
也不用非得是冰岛 我的意思是
It doesn't have to be Iceland. I mean, there's--
那个清单上还有很多选项呢 你说呢
there's a lot of choices on that list, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 肯尼
Look, Kenny...
我喜欢你
I like you...
很喜欢
a lot.
但是
But...
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
你也知道的
You know that.
没错 我知道
No. Right. I-I do.
没事 我明白了
Uh, no, I get it.
我不应该 对不起
I shouldn't-- I'm so sorry.
我不应该说这些
I shouldn't have, uh...
那我就
I-I'm gonna...
我先把这第一箱电线搬到房♥子
I'm gonna take this first batch of wires up to the house
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表