剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
所以一切正常
So it is all good.
好了 结果已经出来了
OK. The results are in.
在我仔细统计投票结果之前
Before I go into a breakdown of the voting,
有位候选者得票率遥遥领先
I can say we have a clear winner
请容许我宣布
and it is my pleasure to announce that...
俄勒冈·肖克罗斯正式当选
Oregon Shawcross is duly elected.
成功了
Get it!
我们称霸天下了
We are the overlords!
其他的候选人都是傻♥逼♥
Fuck all the other candidates.
尤其是你 工党狗
Especially you, Labour! Woo!
给你个善意的警示
Just to give you a heads up,
学生会现在赤字严重
the union is in major debt.
这么说 我们没钱实施薯条降价政策了
So, no money for cheap chips?
什么政策都没钱实施 说到赤字
No money for anything. And as well as the debt,
我们因为管理不善
we are facing legal action from the NUS
面临来自英国学生联合会的法律诉讼
for gross mismanagement.
恭喜你成功当选
Congratulations on your win.
烂摊子交给你了
It's your problem now.
你一直都清楚这些事情的对吧
You knew this all along?
是你让我竞选的 你♥他♥妈♥的给我下套
YOU told me to run. You fucking set me up!
没错 我看你不爽很久了
Yeah. I don't really like you.
卧♥槽♥啊
Oh, shit.
放松 别担心
Relax. Don't sweat it.
我会找点屌♥炸天的乐队来帮所有人加油打气
I'll book a load of fucking cool bands to keep everyone's spirits up
而你负责缩减基本服务
while YOU cut the essential services.
给我多少预算呢 行了 不用说了
What's my budget? No, don't even tell me.
一会儿再解决吧
Sort it out later.
我现在要做些什么呢
What am I going to do?
别慌 接着喝就好了
Don't panic. Just keep drinking.
想早点睡吗
Fancy an early night?
有什么事吗
What's the matter?
- 你知道是什么事的 - 求你别说了
- You know what the matter is. - Please don't say it.
我必须得说
I have to.
我不希望听到你说那些
I don't want you to.
这一切不会有结果的
It's not going to work.
我知道我们彼此喜欢 但是
I know we really like each other but...
这还远远不够
it's not quite enough.
我知道我们都喜欢吃通心粉
I know we both like penne,
但坦白说 我不知道自己是不是只想吃通心粉
but if I'm honest, I'm not sure I only want penne.
我想去泰国 尝一尝面条 多认识些人
I want to go to Thailand and eat noodles and meet people
要是有看顺眼的 也许还会来个一♥夜♥情♥
and quite possibly hump some of those people if I feel like it.
你也应该这么做
And you should too.
你是真的爱我 还是说你只是害怕失去我
And do you really love me or are you just scared of losing me
这二者是很不一样的
because it's not quite the same thing?
所以我们就到此为止吧
So maybe we should just pack it in...
趁我现在还喜欢你 或者说还爱你
while I still like-slash-love you.
要是我们继续硬撑的话
Cos if we fight it out till the end...
等到毕业时 或许连脸谱网上的好友都做不成了
then by the time we leave uni, we might not even be Facebook friends...
但是
and...
我真的好想和你做一辈子的朋友
I really want to know you for the rest of your life.
所以
So...
让我们都喘口气 休息休息 好吗
let's just give ourselves a break, shall we?
好吧
Yeah. OK.
好啦 又擦完了一个橱柜
Bang. Another cupboard done.
行啦 开始擦下一个橱柜
Bang. Onto the next cupboard.
我太他妈喜欢打扫卫生了
I fucking love cleaning.
天啊 我又硬了
God, I'm horny.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表