剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, I mean, um...
不用说了 我知道了
No, no. It's... It's fine.
朋友 我懂了
Friends. I get it.
对不起 我可以
I apologise. I can...
利用私人时间 把这篇拒绝演说模板的
write the remainder of this boilerplate rejection speech
剩馀部分写完 所以
in my own time, so...
谢谢你 晚安
Thank you... and good night.
- 挺好的 再来张照片就行了 - 没问题
- That's great. Just need a quick photo. - Yeah, sure.
俄勒冈
Oregon?
我就不用了吧 你不会想让我出现在照片上的
Oh, no. You don't want me on it.
好吧 我也一起来吧
OK, go on, then!
非常感谢 非常感谢 随时联繫
Thanks a lot. Thanks a lot. I'll be in touch.
他真是太棒了 对吧
He was great. Wasn't he great?
我是说 一想到"地区新闻"
I mean, you think "regional journalism"
你以为全是类似
and you assume it's going to be all
"某本地居民在游戏厅丢失其银行卡"的新闻
"Local Man Loses Debit Card in Bingo Hall".
但他真是太棒了 他的问题都问到了点子上
But he was great. I mean, he asked all the right questions.
嗯 他是还不错
Yeah, he was OK.
倒是你...你太棒了
But you... You were... You were great.
没事的乔茜 我丢脸丢大了
It's OK, Josie. I'm in disgrace.
我自己叫出租车走吧
I will phone for a taxi.
不是的 我想叫你留下来
No, I want you to stay.
你看 家裡也就只有我一个人
Look, I'm home alone
我那傻♥逼♥男朋友又不回我电♥话♥
and my wanker boyfriend isn't calling me back.
你那瓶是抽奖中的葡萄酒
And I see your raffle wine
我这瓶是买♥♥彩券得的伏特加
and I raise you vodka from a tombola.
我错怪你了 乔茜
I was wrong about you, Josie.
你是个好人
You are a good person.
好吧 那咱...
OK, let's...
咱就先别吃这些麵包了
Let's just get you away from these breadsticks.
走吧
Come on.
好极了
Oh, yeah.
好极了
Yeah.
爽 爽死了
Yeah, that's good.
轻点 轻一点
Li... Little... Little bit softer.
俄勒冈 轻一点点
Little bit softer still, Oregon.
啊 我的鸡鸡
Oh, my dick.
我的鸡鸡出事了
Something's happened to my dick.
是好事吧 要高♥潮♥了
Like, in a good way. Like, sex-wise?
- 我勒个去啊 - 天啊
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God!
- 好像不太妙啊 - 怎麽了
- OK, that can't be good. - Oh, what's happening?
怎麽了
Why is that happening?!
我了个擦啊 出血了 真的出血了
Oh, my God, you're bleeding! You're really bleeding.
好吧 那个...
OK. Um...
我觉得它碎了 我觉得你的蛋碎了
I think it exploded... I think your dick exploded!
不会吧
No!
- 搞什麽啊 - 我觉得他的蛋碎了
- What's going on? - I think his dick exploded!
哇 看起来不妙啊
Wow, that doesn't look right.
快帮我找个医生来 医生呢
Get me a doctor! We need a doctor!
要个专治鸡鸡的医生 拜託了
A dick doctor! Please.
有点小麻烦 第一条规定就是禁止上♥床♥
Ah. Slight snag. Rule number one, no sex.
这有点不太厚道啊
So, bit of a hypocrite.
就说他班卓琴的琴弦突然断了
He's snapped his banjo string.
说啥呢你 他又没弹班卓琴
What? He wasn't playing a banjo.
我们根本没班卓琴好吗
We don't have a banjo.
我们有班卓琴的 迈克带来的就是班卓琴
We do have a banjo. Mike brought a banjo.
- 迈克的那是尤克裡裡琴 - 有差吗
- Mike brought a uke. - What's the difference?
我的鸡鸡血流不止
My dick is bleeding!
琴弦刺到了他的鸡鸡上 然后就断了
The stringy bit at the top of his penis, he's snapped it.
我还不知道你这都可以弄得断呢
I didn't know you could break that.
不是我弄断的 是你弄断的
I didn't break it! You broke it!
我觉得现在不是讨论这事怪谁的时候
I don't think this is the time to point fingers!
我觉得你♥他♥妈♥快给老子找个医生来才是正事
I think it's the time get a fucking doctor! That's what time it is!
好 我去打电♥话♥
OK. I'll make the call.
可能是它太硬了 就断了
Maybe... Maybe it just got so hard, it snapped.
小系带折断 出血量大 这边满是血
Severed frenulum, heavy flow. We've got a lot of blood.
不是 真的满是血
No, we really do.
他们会给他处理伤口
They're tending to the wound
然后将他移交给边境管理局
and then they're going to hand him over to border control.
骚瑞
Sor-ry!
对不起 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
我们接下来还可以做很多事
I've got loads of ideas of
我还有一大堆金点子
what we could do next.
尼玛 看啊
Shit! Look!
我的鞋在燃烧
My trainers are on fuckin' fire!
我去 好烫啊
Shit, that's hot! Whoo!
我勒个去
Shit! Shit!
救命啊
Help!
烫死哥了 尼玛烫死了
Hot! Fucking hot!
尼玛
Shit!
我他妈是世界之王
I'm king of the fucking world!
放开
Get off!
山姆 山姆 你干嘛老和他说话
Sam! Sam, why are you talking to him?
放开
Let go.
去他妈的 咱们租艘游艇好了 怎样
Let's just fuck it all off and hire a barge! Yeah?
放开我
Get off me!
我说真的 老子会让你们吃不了兜著走
Seriously! I will fuck you up.
放手
Get off me!
我舅舅是律师 我要告你们的 蠢货
My uncle is a solicitor. I will sue your arse!
对了 卖♥♥你药的那人怎样
How nice is your dealer, by the way?
他超级超级可爱
What a lovely, lovely man.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck your mum.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck your mum.
你倒是快扔啊
Be quick as you like.
酷毙了
Sweet.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表