剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Um... I think red jungle fowl?
但是它们是跟灰原鸡或者
But they were interbred with grey jungle fowl
索纳拉特灰原鸡杂交后才有现在的鸡 所以呢
or Sonnerat's jungle fowl to create the species we have now, so...
坎蒂丝 恭喜你答对了
Congratulations, Candice.
我们很荣幸邀请你加入我们的慈善竞猜小队
We would like you to join our charity quiz team.
哇 好啊
Oh, wow. Great.
我导师提过这个 听上去好牛掰
My tutor mentioned this. Sounds ace.
欢迎加入我真正擅长的领域
Welcome to the one spot in which I can realistically excel.
不好意思 打断下
Er... excuse me.
你光问她不问我这样很粗鲁哎
It's really rude to ask her and not me.
姐也是个活人好吗
I'm right here.
福德 这是团体赛
Vod, it's not personal.
我们只是觉得你知识不够丰富
We just don't think you know very much.
去你奶奶个腿
Fuck you!
老娘知道的多了去了 我知道风怎么吹
I know tons! I know which way the wind's blowing
我知道为啥笼子里的鸟会唱歌♥
and I know why the fucking caged bird sings.
我还知道为啥很多豆荚里的豆子都是五个
I know how many beans make five.
这些都太有用了 批准你加入
That could be useful. You're in.
嘿 哈维尔!
Hey, Javier!
- 布宜诺斯艾利斯 - 布宜诺斯艾利斯
- Buenos Aires! - Buenos Aires to you too!
谁想吃我昨天带回家的螯虾三明治
So, who wants a crayfish sandwich I bring home yesterday?
- 我 - 这里也来一个
- Oh... Er... - hell, yeah.
- 一个给霍华德 - 多谢.
- One for Howard. - Gracias.
一个给坎蒂丝
And one for Candice.
还有一个给...
And one for...
我的好朋友
my main man!
- 呃 那我呢 - 你说啥
- Er... what about me? - Pardon me?
能给我一个吗
Can I have one, please?
没了 没有你的鳌虾三明治
No! No crayfish sandwich for Vod.
只有牛蒡薯片了
Only... parsnip crisps for you.
你要吃吗
You want parsnip crisps?
各位 我要告诉你们一件非常有趣的事
So, it's really funny, guys.
昨天 我的妻子 她把我一个人丢在叽里咕噜
Yesterday, my wife, she left me at the wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh.
- 哪儿 - 她说你们想让我走
- At the what? -She says you want me to leave.
说啥呢 福德 我们哪会希望哈维尔走呢
What did you say that for, Vod? Course we don't want Javier to go.
这...这是个人空间的问题
It... it's a space thing.
我是这儿的房♥东 我说了算 所以我要说
Er... well, I'm the landlord round here, so it's my call, and I say...
墨西哥人可以留在这儿 这事定了
the Mexican stays. End of.
好吧 他的确是我丈夫 但也许
Well, he's my husband and maybe...
我不想他留在这儿
I don't want him staying.
好吧 慈善竞猜队也是我的
Well, it's my quiz team
也许我不想你加入了
and maybe I don't want you in that.
哈维尔
Javier?
我的朋友 要加入慈善竞猜小队吗
Mi gente, how would you like to be part of my quiz team?
竞猜是神马 可以吃吗
Er... what is quiz?
我又想了一下 可能你不适合
Second thoughts, probably not.
我还是问俄勒冈吧
Let's ask Oregon.
我注意到你给我的评语又写了评语
So, it's come to my attention you've been marking my marking.
是 我觉得你可能想重新写一遍
Yeah, well, I thought you might want to have another go at it.
我对我写的评语很满意
And I think I'm happy with my assessment.
托尼 就这样的作业也可以得A-
An A-, Tony, for this piece of work?
这文章写的很好啊
It's a good essay.
是啊 当然好了 让她把
Oh, sure it is! Telling her to have a look
弗洛伊德的批判法当成好方法 仔细研究
at the Freudian critical approach as a good way in?
- 是啊 真是好方法啊 - 我也觉得
- Oh, yeah, that's a great way in! - I think it is.
别想跟坎蒂丝·佩林搞上♥床♥
Stop trying to have sex with Candice Pelling.
俄勒冈 我没有
Oregon! I am not.
"能挖掘得更深点吗"
"Could probe deeper?"
"很好"
"Good"?
"优秀" 拜托 托尼
"Excellent"? Tony, come on.
俄勒冈 我并不是在找你的替代者
Oregon, I am not looking to replace you.
我爱过你 现在也爱着你
I loved you. I still do.
尽管你毁了我的生活
Even though you ruined my life
还让我老婆孩子恨我
and turned my wife and son against me.
我知道所有伤害都是我造成的
And I look at all the hurt I've caused
我比你更恨我自己
and I hate myself more than you ever can.
因为我知道
Because I know
如果再来一次 我还会做同样的选择
I'd do it all again in an instant.
那坎蒂丝只是英文优秀吗
So, Candice is just amazing at English?
她阅读量非常大
She's read a massive amount.
那当然
Oh, sure.
托尼 我有个Kindle阅读器
I've got a Kindle, Tony.
就装在大脑里
Up here.
Kindle: 一款电子书阅览器
你不知道我读了多少书
You don't know how much I've read because I don't feel the need
因为我觉得老谈这个没啥必要 晚安
to go on and on about it. Good night.
现在列好了我们的技能清单
So, having compiled our skill sets,
我可以保证 虽然我们都是正常人
I can safely say that, while individually we are decent,
但一旦联手 我们就是竞猜超能战士
combined, we're the Power Rangers of quizzing.
- 抱歉 谁是 - 就是电视上的正义斗士
- Sorry, who were the, um...? - They were TV crime fighters
他们穿着不同颜色的快递员机车服
that wore different coloured motorbike courier outfits,
当他们合体时 就变成了超能战士
and became a force of war when they stood on each other's shoulders.
很神奇 总之 我们得这么分类
It was pretty trippy. Anyway, this is how we're dividing it up.
霍华德 你负责计算机 数学 小吃 苏格兰
Howard, you're taking computing, maths, snack foods, Scotland,
地理 政♥治♥ 科学 历史 宗教 足球
geology, politics, the sciences, history, religion, football,
冶金学 旗帜 植物学 考古学 建筑学
metallurgy, flags, botany, archaeology, architecture,
- 其他乱七八糟的 还有巫毒教 - 好的
- miscellaneous and voodoo. - Check.
我负责盾徽和本·斯蒂勒的电影
I've got coats of arms, Ben Stiller movies.
俄勒冈
Oregon.
你负责艺术 时尚
You've got art, fashion,
有关圣诞节的东西和普通宝石
Christmas number ones, semiprecious stones.
- 呃 - 坎蒂丝 你负责古典音乐
- Um... - Candice. You're taking classical music,
动物学 烹饪 欧盟和文学
animals, cuisine, European Union and literature.
- 好的 - 等等 文学应该归我
- Check. - Wait. I should have literature.
呃 坎蒂丝想要负责文学的
Well, Candice asked for literature.
我是大二学生 我懂的比她多一年
I'm a second year. I know one more year than her.
好吧 你们一起负责吧 共同分担挺好的
Well, you can share. Category sharing's fine.
反正我跟霍华德也一起负责盾徽
Me and Howard are sort of sharing coats of arms, anyway.
等一下 你还提到了本·斯蒂勒的电影
So, hang on, all you're bringing to the table is Ben Stiller movies?
我也能负责瑞士滑雪胜地
And I'm OK with Swiss ski resorts.
不管怎么说 我是队长
Anyway, I'm the captain.
这些都是我为团队想出来的
That's what I'm "bringing to the team".
难道不应该是霍华德当队长吗
Shouldn't Howard be the captain?
不 JP才是队长
No. JP's the captain.
我们已经提交了团队组织的申请
We've submitted our team already,
JP天生就是做队长的料
so JP is perfect captain material.
没错 所以 书呆子们 准备学习吧
Exactly. So, eggheads, hit the books.
我要开始制定战略了
I'll start strategising.
好吧 我们是可以共同负责文学版块
All right, we can category share,
但所有答案都要经过我审批
but all the answers go through me.
行吧 坎蒂丝
OK, Candice?
我有最终决定权 但我们是平等的
I have the final say, but we're equal.
有人比别人更平等啊
Some are more equal than others.
- 这是《动物庄园》里的句子 - 没错
- That's from Animal Farm. - Correct.
我当然知道没错
I know it's correct.
就算你拍我马屁说我说得对也没啥用
So, it's irrelevant you additionally noting I was correct.
救命啊 我被克雷格捉住了
Help! I've been captured by Craig!
你哥克雷格 那只参军的黑猩猩
Your brother Craig, the chimp in the army!
- 好吧
- Right.
别怕 猴子们还没彻底奴役人类
Don't worry. The monkeys have not really enslaved mankind.
这很...有意思 一定是
It's... it's funny. Meant to be.
是很有趣
It is funny.
但这不是化装舞会会穿的服装 你知道不
It's not fancy dress. You do know that?
我知道 我们都是爱搞笑的人
Yeah, I know. It's just that we're funny.
这是我们的共同点之一
That's one of the things we have in common.
我拿你昨天开的玩笑加工了一下
I took your joke from yesterday and I ran with it.
进来吧
Well, come in, then.
- 我们还要对看多久 - 很浪漫 不是吗
- How long are we gonna do this? - It's trippy, isn't it?
是啊 但不得不说
Yeah, but I do have to say that
就这么盯着看确实不是我的风格
it's not totally my thing, the staring,
但也许是这个野蛮国家前戏的习惯
but presumably it's just the preamble to the shag of the century?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表