剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, but be careful what you say
要不你可有可能被写进她的剧里
or you might end up in her play
成为个没男人活不了的文盲
as an illiterate sex pest.
牛逼 灭哈哈哈
Awesome. Ha-ha-ha!
你是学什么的
What do you study?
地质学
Oh, erm...geology.
我刚开始学药理
I just started pharmacology.
是吗 研究药的
Oh, study drugs?
是啊 不过都是些合法的药物
Well, yeah, but...but nothing illegal.
别在意啊乔茜 你了解我了就知道
Heh-heh! It's all right, Jose. One thing you'll learn about me.
我他妈恨死那些端着娘亲架子说的鬼话了
I fucking hate all that mum shit.
是吧 太好了
Oh, right. Great.
矮油 女权主义啊
Ah. Feminist, yeah?
我麻麻在七十年代的时候就是个女权主义者
My mum was a feminist in the '70s.
所以我们到了九十年代让女权主义他妈滚犊子
And that is why in the '90s we told feminism to go fuck itself.
这才叫激进嘛
Now, that's radical.
要是你们不介意的话 我想去梳洗一下了
I wouldn't mind freshening up, actually, if that's cool.
- 我带你上楼 - 好极了
- I'll take you up. - Great!
明天我带你们大家去酒吧玩儿吧 我请客
Why don't I take you all out to the pub tomorrow night, yeah? My shout.
你真是太给力了
That is so cool.
我妈绝对不会带我们去酒吧的
My mum would never take us to the pub.
她只会带我们去些无聊的地方
She'd take us somewhere really boring
像是莎德勒威尔斯剧院
like Sadler's Wells
或是他♥娘♥的♥格林德伯恩歌♥剧音乐节
or fucking Glyndebourne.
懂 我知道你们那类人是什么样的
Yeah, well, I know what you guys like.
你们是会一起去酒吧的吧
You will come to the pub,
不许口上答应了结果一个个都不来啊
won't you? Don't just say yeah and then don't come.
你们保证 打勾勾
Yeah, you promise?
我滴神啊
Oh, God.
你在读啥
What you reading?
这个啊 我没有...
Oh, yeah, I wasn't...
额 李尔王 我有可能去面试啥的
Er... King Lear. I might audition.
是吗 发展演艺事业啊
Ah! More acting, eh?
你也看到评论文章了
Oh, you've seen the review.
我可是货真价实的粗犷又赏心悦目
I'm officially savage and watchable.
我以前也很喜欢表演 我也真的很有才华
Oh, I used to love acting. I was actually genuinely talented as well.
对了 那些年轻人怎么样
So, what are the young ones like?
- 谁 - 你的舍友们
- Who? - Your housemates.
他们啊 都还算不错
Oh, right. Yeah, er...yeah, it's good.
其实我也不知道
I mean, I don't know.
本来以为他们都是些怪人啊
I thought they'd all be geeks
装腔作势的公子哥儿啊 他们也确实是
and poshos, which they are.
但他们是我的怪人和公子哥儿 我说不好
But they're my geeks and poshos. I don't know.
JP不错是吧 屋里的性感之星
JP's all right, though, isn't he? House hottie.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
- 怎么了 你是觉得我太老了 - 没有
- What, you think I'm past it? - No!
不是 我是说 这哥们儿有点浑
No, I...I mean, bit of a twat, isn't he?
他配不上你 话说 吉姆近来怎么样啊
He's not good enough for you. Anyway, what about Jim?
吉姆个毛线
Oh, Jim Schmim.
他很久前就不再对我管头管脚的了
He gave up trying to control me a long time ago.
你觉得我穿这件合适吗
Do you think this might fit me?
如何让女人高♥潮♥迭起
如何让你的伴侣高♥潮♥迭起 让她在五分钟内达到高♥潮♥
我要好好的冲个热水澡 因为我身上脏死了
I'm gonna have a hot, soapy shower, cos I'm really dirty.
- 好 - 但愿这门有锁
- OK. - Hope there's a lock,
我也不想在脱♥光♥光的时候有人闯进来
cos I would hate anyone to burst in when I'm completely naked.
是吗 那...您请吧
Oh! Well...there is.
你只要把这个按进...
You...you just push the thing into the...
就那样
Yeah.
提供全面保护 从第一天起 让你容光焕发
..a beautiful-looking glow from day one and advanced protection.
我们的防晒霜从未...
Our sun protection has never...
早上好 霍华德
Morning, Howard.
- 看什么呢 - 好的 我承认
- What you watching? - OK, I admit it.
你去厨房♥的时候我总忍♥不住看你屁♥股♥
I observed your buttocks as you went into the kitchen.
- 我是问你看什么电视节目 - 哦
- I meant on the telly. - Oh.
你真的看我屁♥股♥
Did you really?
我
I...
我觉得我该道歉
I feel I should apologise.
- 因为看我屁♥股♥ - 其实
- For watching my bum? - The truth is,
我偷看你不止一次了
I have objectified you on more than one occasion.
了解
I see.
我是说 你是个性感熟♥女♥
I mean, you are a sexually mature female
所以我认为这是一种条件反射
and, as a result, I just think it's my habitual reflex
只是单纯的基于生理吸引力 这合乎社会规范
to value you purely on the societal norms of physical attractiveness.
你看了那本书
You read the book?
我已经陷入那个黑暗的深渊了 是的我看了
I was drawn into its murky world, yes.
我勒个去 霍华德 你知道这意味着什么吗
My goodness, Howard! Do you realise what this means?
你现在正式成为一名女权主义者了
You're now officially a feminist.
醒了吗
Are you awake?
我觉得我们得试一些新招式
I thought maybe we could try something.
嗯 什么招式
Yeah, like what?
我要...等会
OK, let me just... Bear with me.
金斯利
Kingsley?
好的
OK.
好了
OK.
- 把睡衣撩起来 - 好了 停
- Lift up your nightie. - OK, stop, look.
问题并不在于你的床上技巧
Your technique is not the problem.
硬要说有什么问题的话 其实正相反
If anything, it's the opposite.
- 相反是啥意思 - 你太急于取悦我了
- What do you mean, the opposite? - You're too eager to please.
你担心的太多 这让我压力山大
You worry too much. That puts a lot of pressure on me.
所以你是说我根本就不该关心这事
So, you told me I was shit so I'd worry about it less?
我告诉你 因为自从我第一次假装高♥潮♥之后
I told you because you kept doing the things
你就一直重复相同的事情
that would make me fake-come the first time,
但事实上 我并不喜欢那样
and things, by the way, I don't actually like.
我觉得你不该有这种天煞的危机感
I didn't think you were gonna have a fucking crisis about it.
你不明白我的危机
You didn't realise I'd have a crisis?
天啊 金斯利 假装高♥潮♥这件事很常见好吗
God, Kingsley. Faking orgasms is so normal.
你睡过的每个妞可能都这么干过
Every girl you've slept with has probably done it.
哦 你这样说我真的高兴多了
Oh, that makes it better!
我跟巴兹睡时这样 跟戴夫每次都这样这样
I did it with Baz. I did it with Dave all the time.
你跟JP也是这样
Did you do it with JP?
也许吧 我记不清了
I... Probably. I can't remember.
- 有没有 - 我说过了
- Did you? - I just said...
老实说 别撒谎 - 好吧
You can't lie. Don't lie. - OK. Fine.
我跟JP做的时候没装过 因为根本用不着
Look, I didn't have to do it with JP, because it happened for real.
两次都是吗
What, both times?
好几次 啊不是 两次 对 两次都这样
Multiple ti... Oh, no. Yeah, erm...both. Yes, both times.
谢谢 其实与众不同的感觉挺好的
Thank you. No, it's good to be specific.
大家都想听实话的对吧
Clarity really is everything, isn't it?
别担心 跟你拥抱的感觉是最最棒的
Don't worry. You're the world's bestest snuggler.
是吧 这让我感觉更好了
Oh, good. That makes it better.
坎蒂丝的爱
激进女权主义者
霍华德 嘿
Howard, hey!
- 这里 - 嗨
- Over here. - Oh. Hi.
看那 你想得到吗
Look! Can you believe this guy?
那人竟然在大庭广众之下堂而皇之的
Reading a magazine full of sexually objectifying images,
看一本色情杂♥志♥ 好像屁都不在乎
out in the open, like he doesn't give a shit.
我认识那个人 他很有可能的确无所谓
I know that individual, and it's probable he doesn't care.
是吗 好吧 作为女权主义者
Yeah? Well, as feminists, Howard,
我们有义务让他在乎这件事
it's our job to make him care.
- 我不是... - 来吧
- I am not... - Come on.
- 你要去哪儿 - 我要让他觉悟
- Where are you going? - I'm going to enlighten him.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我反对你的具象化行为
I object to your objectification.
你好
Hello.
你杂♥志♥上那些图片 我认为是对我人格的侮辱
The imagery of your magazine is something I experience as degrading to my humanity.
因为她们都比你靓吗
Because they're better-looking than you?
霍华德 你就不能替我说句话吗
Howard, would you like to help me explain?
女人也是有思想的人类
Women are human beings with brains,
并不是胸大无脑 要取悦你而存在的性感尤物
not just sexual objects for your gratification.
是啊 没错 那么连这些都是有思想的吗
Yeah, right. Even, er...even these ones?
尤其是这些人
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表