剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
You should have reminded me.
但是你从来都没忘记你的白粉 对吧
Remembered your coke, though, didn't you?
- 也没忘记你那八瓶酒 对吧 - 没错
- Remembered your eight bottles of wine? - Exactly.
那你干嘛说我混♥蛋♥
So, how am I shit?
因为...当我和你在一起的时候
Because...this feeling I get when I'm with you...
我觉得自己一文不值 都是因为你
...like I'm shit, that's cos of you!
然后我就一直会想
And I've always thought,
"要是我妈都觉得我无药可救
"If Mum thinks I'm shit,
那肯定没救了 "
then I must be shit,
"因为妈妈们都会觉得自己的孩子是最好的"
"cos mums are supposed to think their kids are nice."
但这实际上是因为你傻♥逼♥了
But actually it's you that's shit!
有种你再说一次 来啊 我谅你不敢
Say that again. Go on, I dare you.
怎么 说了你要怎样
Why? What you gonna do?
你个傻♥逼♥
You're shit.
我去
Shit.
你个操蛋自私的小婊♥子♥
You fucking selfish little bitch!
别闹了 这不是解决办法
Stop! This is no way to solve...
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
I fucking don't believe this!
我这一辈子都浪费在你身上 你个蠢货
I have given up my whole life for this! You're shit!
- 我可警告你啊... - 你个臭傻♥逼♥
- I should warn you... You're fucking shit!
我可是有实战经验的啊 我可不怕...
I have been in a fight before and I'm not afraid to...
你♥他♥妈♥的也给我滚墩子
You can fuck off as well!
你♥他♥妈♥的毁了我的生活
You fucking ruined my fucking life!
我他妈的再也受不了了
And I can't stand it any fucking more!
没错 我一点都不喜欢甜瓜 我去他妈的甜瓜
Yes! I don't even like melon! I don't like fucking melon!
你让我恶心 你们所有人都让我恶心
You make me sick, all of you!
你那个该死的爹在哪 啊
Where's your fucking dad, eh?
你爹死哪去了
Where was your fucking dad?
现在你知道为什么我生气了吧
Now you know why I get cross with you!
因为我受够你这个傻♥逼♥了
Cos I'm fed up with your shit!
我们没有被诅咒吧
We're not doomed, are we?
当然没 我们没有被诅咒
No, we're not doomed.
我觉得我知道为啥不能和你妈做那档子事儿了
I think I know why I couldn't get it up with your mum.
行了 伙计 那只是
Yeah, mate, that's just...
那真的不是什么好事儿 你懂吗
it's not a great sentence, you know?
不仅仅是因为它从道义上来讲不对
It wasn't just because it was morally wrong
更是对我们友谊的一种亵渎
and a betrayal of our friendship.
最重要的是 因为她不是山姆
It was because she wasn't Sam...
我想山姆了
and...I miss Sam.
我觉得你们都觉得我是个招人喜欢的小痞子
I know you guys all think that I'm this...lovable rogue...
逍遥自在的性♥爱♥机器
this happy-go-lucky sex machine,
很抱歉 让你们失望了
and I'm sorry to let you down...
但是我觉得...
...but I think...
我觉得我的心碎了
I think I have a broken heart!
她配不上你 伙计
She wasn't good enough for you, mate.
你真这么觉得
Do you really mean that?
不是 但这才是安慰人的话
No. But it's what people say.
我就知道JP硬不起来了 我就知道
I knew JP couldn't get it up. I knew it.
难道说你因为JP阳痿的事而性趣盎然吗
Are you getting turned on by the thought of JP not getting an erection?
好吧 我们是不是不该这么做
OK, should we be doing this?
我他妈的不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我给你叫出租车了
I've called you a taxi.
这次可不怪那只野兽了 老妈
You can't blame the Beast this time, Mum.
再也不能怪它了
Not any more.
这一下是因为你企图操♥我♥老妈
That is for trying to fuck my mum.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表