剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
话说 你自己感觉怎么样
And, er... how do you feel in yourself?
啥
Sorry?
你自己感觉怎么样
How do you feel in yourself?
这话和"你感觉怎样"是一个意思吧
Does that mean the same as, "How do you feel"?
- 是的 - 还成
- Yes. - Fine.
不过吧 我其实觉得有一点
Although, actually, I am feeling a bit...
欲求不满
unhumped.
不愉快
Unhappy?
正是
That's the one.
我吧 看上这么个姑娘
There's this girl who I like...
特别对眼儿
like, a lot,
但她不和我说话了 所以
but she's not speaking to me, so...
女人啊 离太近不行 离了也不行
Women, eh? Can't live with 'em, can't live without them.
说的太好了 太有道理了
That's good. So true.
这是佛经里的话不 说真的
Is that like, Buddha? Seriously?
这要是你自个儿想出来的
Cos if that's your own,
你可以在这基础上写篇小说啥的出来
you should work that up into a novel or something.
好了 你必须要了解
So, now, you need to be aware
药物试验涉及的药物 都是有一定危险性的
that taking drugs as part of a medical trial does have risks,
不管声称的副作用多小
however small those may be.
哥们 那些牛逼哄哄的黑社会分子们
Dude, I've gobbled blank pills
扔出来的假药 我从来都是大把吞的
knocked out by rudeboys in gas masks.
吃炸鸡啥的从来都挑路边摊
I go to un-franchised fried chicken outlets.
药物试验神马的对哥来说那是小意思
I think I can handle a little bit of medical testing.
你觉得这事儿躲不过
Will it definitely come up?
她们要聚在一起好好聊聊 JP
They're meeting for a big chat, JP.
矮油 好好聊聊 没人想好好聊聊
Ooh, big chat. No-one likes a big chat.
可能她们都不提这茬呢
Still, maybe it won't.
不提我和乔茜开始约会第一个月的时候
That for the first month I was going out with Josie,
我也同时在见希瑟的事儿
I was also going out with Heather as well?
可能吧 前提是她们的话题不包括
Well, maybe it won't, so long as they don't talk about any of the following -
男生 感情生活 感性世界
men, relationships, emotions,
生活 她们俩最近在干些什么
life, what either of them have been doing,
或者最近有什么感想等等
or how they've been feeling.
是啊 估计是逃不过
Yeah, so it probably will.
希瑟什么时候从明珠岛回来
When's Heather getting back from Honkers?
明天 别管香港叫"明珠岛"好吗
Tomorrow, and please don't call Hong Kong "Honkers".
知道你是富二代 不用时时提醒我
I know you're posh. You don't need to remind me.
哥们 求你了 别玩儿你的蛋蛋了行吗
Dude, can you seriously stop fiddling with your bulbs?
这是常规检测啊朋友
Regular checks, my friend.
早发现早治疗 妈妈再也不用担心我得睾丸癌
A check a day keeps testicular cancer at bay.
套这句广♥告♥你觉得合适不
Is that an official rhyme?
最佳检查时机是刚洗完澡
The best time is after a shower
那会儿蛋蛋的表皮比较松弛
when the skin of the scrotum is more relaxed.
哥们 你淡定是你自己的事 别告诉我行吗
Oh, mate, I do not want to hear about how chillaxed your scrotum is.
或许希瑟的飞机会失事
Maybe Heather's plane will crash,
这样我就不用给乔茜一个交代了
then I wouldn't have to tell Josie.
我的意思是 我不是在咒飞机失事
I mean, I'm not saying I WANT that to happen,
但要是发生了的话对我来说那真是大好事儿啊
but it would be great for me if it did.
- 她坐哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥? - 国泰
- Who's she flying with? - Cathay Pacific.
国泰 那估计出不了事儿
Cathay Pacific? No dice. Oh...
画外音: 植入性广♥告♥啊卧♥槽♥ 表脸
完了 没戏了 到此为止了
Well, that's it, then. It's over.
没错 你死定了 话说
Yep, you're fucked. So,
接下来的三天
for the next three days,
你有兴趣参加一个医学药物实验不
do you want to come medical trialling?
我们能去嗑药 还有钱拿
We get PAID to take drugs.
这就像是打工 但是... 很牛逼
It's like a job, but... good.
额... 呵呵 JP
Er... yeah, JP.
一个每天检查蛋蛋
The man who checks his nuts once a day
而且不喝未经过滤生水的哥们儿
and won't drink unfiltered tap water?
我就是危险医学临床实验的最佳人选啊
I'll sign up for dangerous medical testing.
就来问问你看了我的剧本没
Hi. Just wondering if you'd read my play yet.
没看也没关系
No worries if not.
看了 还给你
Yep, here you go.
你觉得怎么样
So, what did you think?
不过这是二十四小时完成的课题
Obviously, since it's a 24-hour play season,
我只有二十四小时来写 所以
I only had 24 hours to write it, so...
- 我觉得很屌♥啊 - 是吧 是很屌♥吧
- No, I thought it was pretty tight. - Yeah? It is tight, isn't it?
我也觉得很屌♥ 也能有点过了
I think it's tight. Maybe too tight.
哈 我是说 凌晨三点写完的时候
Ha. I mean, at 3am,
我觉着 "尼玛姐这写的 简直是神作啊"
I thought, "This is the best play ever written."
然后我去泡了杯咖啡 重新看了一遍 又觉得
And then I made a coffee and I looked at it again and I thought,
"尼玛这不是神作 是神经啊"
"Actually, this might be the worst play ever written."
然后我去嘘嘘了一下 回来再读一遍的时候
And then I went to the loo and I looked at it again
又觉着 "尼玛是神作 怎么看都是神作"
and I thought, "Actually, I think this might be the best play ever written."
我觉得尼克很适合演安斯利
I think Nick might make a great Ainsley.
他有着腐国人♥民♥难得的发量 还有身高
He's got good hair and he's tall.
哦
Oh!
那托比怎么样呢 他也能卖♥♥个脸啥的
What about Toby? Toby's got a great look.
你觉得那个超重的神经质能卖♥♥脸的话
Yeah, if your idea of a good look is overweight and anxious.
- 果断能 - 听着 坎蒂丝
- Exactly. - Look, Candice, OK?
这次的项目是艺术性的
This is an artistic enterprise
需要公平 公正 公开
that requires impartial decision-making.
我们尼克 尤恩 和乔希三个都面
We're casting Nick, Ewan and Josh.
你知道乔希已经有主了吧
You know Josh has got a girlfriend?
好吧 那不带乔希了
OK, well, maybe not Josh, then.
简直是美梦成真啊
It's ideal,
整整三天 有大把药随便吃
three days of loading up on free drugs,
还有 听好了 他们付六百镑的
and, get this, THEY pay YOU 600 boys.
- 谁跟我走的 - 六百镑就为了看你嗑大
- Who's with me? - 600 quid to get off your nut?
那些药不是磕着玩的
They're not recreational.
是拿来做药物试验好拿去卖♥♥钱的
They're drugs for the medical market.
有一种会让你的蛋蛋肿起来
Ones that make your nuts swell up
还有你的头发都撮成一坨 跟个角似的
and all your hairs fuse to make a horn.
大头啊 角头啊啥的算个毛线
Who gives a fuck about having a massive, horny head
六百块钱呢 真金白银的
when you've got 600 quid?
正是 买♥♥个帽子就好了啊
Exactly. Buy a big hat.
有两个人参与了这种试验后就昏迷了
Two guys fell into a coma after one of these trials.
你们知道吗
You do know that?
有些人就是怕热没办法...
Well, if you can't stand the heat...
热到昏迷
What, go into a coma?
差不多吧 就这意思
Pretty much, yeah.
我觉得听着很不错啊
Well, I think it sounds great.
- 真的 - 我一直说的 要随大流啊
- Really? - Go with the flow, I say.
这是你头一回这么说啊 就在刚刚
Well, you just said it then, yeah, for the first time EVER.
或许就像是疗养一样呢
Maybe it'll be a bit like a spa.
巴特林医药公♥司♥
Pharmaceutical Butlin's.
我或许能学到很多呢 我们上吧
I could learn loads. Let's do it.
药理学研究不是让你把药吃下去研究的
Pharmacology is not the study of how to take drugs.
这就像是我把石头吃下去想研究地质学一样
That's like me studying geology by eating gravel!
我们懂 霍华德
OK, we get it, Howard.
这事儿不适合怂人 你就别来了
It's not for pussies. Don't come, then.
我不怂 我只是觉得你们脑子都有点跑偏
I'm not a pussy. I just think you're all out of your mind.
喂 俄勒冈 坎蒂丝
Hey, Oregon, Candice!
来加入我们三天药物试验之旅吧
Come with us on a three-day medical trial.
骚瑞 去不了啊
Yeah, no, we can't.
不去啊 为毛
Oh, no. Why?
我们得去排练... 学习
Well, we need to rehearse... Study.
- 我们要争当学霸 - 她说排练来着
- We need to study. - She said rehearse.
她... 她就是要学习的意思
Yeah, she... she meant study.
所以我要帮助这学渣
That's why I need to help her,
可怜的孩子 连"学习"都不会说
because she doesn't even know the right word for it.
等等 要是你们接下来三天都不在的话
So, hang on, if you're going to be away for three days,
这地盘就是我们的了
does that mean we have the place to ourselves?
我大多时间会呆在图书馆 读我预约的那本书
I will mostly be at the library, reading the book I have ordered.
但是我会回来吃饭和出饭
But I'll be eating and anti-eating here.
别管那叫出饭 你个死变♥态♥
Don't call it anti-eating, you freak.
便便 大家都叫那便便
Just say shitting, like everyone else.
干得好啊
Nice one.
从吓得两股打颤升级到贩毒了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表