剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Or not ancient history, but history.
又臭又长的历史 我讨厌历史
Boring old history. I hate history.
咱别聊过去的事了
Let's not talk about history.
我们谈谈未来吧
Let's talk about the future.
你们猜谷歌♥眼镜之后 下个重磅产品是什么呢
What's the next big thing after Google Glass?
你扮的是谁
Who have you come as?
你看上去像王子 或者是个墨西哥人
You look like Prince. Or a Mexican.
很明显是乔治·哈里森啊 你看不粗来吗
I'm obviously George Harrison!
就是 很明显的啊
Obviously!
萨宾娜 我改变主意了
Sabine... I've changed my mind.
我接受你的提议
I would like to take you up on your offer.
抱歉 我已经跟另一个男人达成协议了
Oh! Unfortunately, I've already made arrangements with another man.
当然啊 别人总是比我好
Of course, cos there will always be someone better than me.
我就像个游乐场的怪物
Because I'm a fairground monstrosity with whom
只有聪明又慈悲的维多利亚时代的医生
only an enlightened and compassionate Victorian doctor
才会喜欢我
could have a meaningful relationship.
- 霍华德 不是这样的 - 就是这样
- Howard, that's not true. - It is true!
怎么样 小美人
All right, gorgeous?
靠 完美个鬼 连假冒的我都比我强
Oh, fucking perfect! Even the fake me's better than the real me!
就像所有政♥治♥上的关系 虽然...
Like all relationships in politics, it's been...
你懂的 风险很大 但回报也很丰厚
You know, it's been challenging, but also very rewarding.
我只想弄清楚 是福德在操控你的竞选活动吗
Just to clarify, is Vod running your campaign?
不 不 她没有掌控我的竞选活动
No! No. She's not running my campaign.
也许你该听听看
Maybe you should listen to this.
我是说 打个比方
I mean... the way I like to put it is
她是傀儡 而我是傀儡大♥师♥
she's like the puppet and I'm the puppet master.
但没有贬义
But in a nice way.
我才不是你的傀儡
I'm not your puppet!
我怎么可能会做你的傀儡
Why would I agree to be your puppet?
好吧
Well...
你其实不明白
You didn't really know.
傀儡是这样的
That's the thing about puppets,
它们本身不知道自己是傀儡 它们是木偶
they don't know they're puppets, they're muppets.
你得跟她划清界限 她对你很不利
You need to disassociate yourself from her. She's a liability.
请不要告诉我该怎么做 我又不是傀儡
Please don't tell me what to do, I'm not a puppet!
不过没错啦 这件事我的确要那么做
But, yes, that is what I was going to do.
但并不是你告诉我的
But not because you told me.
福德 我不需要你帮忙
Vod. I don't want your help.
我的竞选没你什么事
You're nothing to do with my campaign.
好吧
Right.
就这样 是吧
Oh, it's like that, is it?
我就知道你想把我踹一边
I know when I'm not wanted.
不 你不懂 问题不在这儿
No, you don't. That's the problem.
好啊
Fine.
也许我也该竞选 跟你对着干
Maybe I'll stand against you.
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
你会搞砸的
You'd be a disaster.
- 你觉得我做不到吗 - 当然了
- You don't think I can do it? - No!
还用说吗 我觉得你做不到
Obviously, I don't think you can do it.
你一定做不到 你会是一个差劲的政客
You can't do it. You'd be a terrible politician.
只不过就是跟人聊聊天 假装听得很认真
It's just talking to people and pretending to listen to them.
这有什么难的
How hard could it be?
但对你来说 就是件不可能的事
Well, for you, impossible.
我知道你要做什么了
I see what you're doing.
你一直损我 就因为你自己没有安全感
You're putting me down, because of your own insecurity.
你可能是想调查下那行为吧亲 我进行了治疗
You might want to look into that behaviour, mate. I've done therapy.
就一天也叫治疗
For one day.
怎么说呢 姐走的快速通道
What can I say? I was fast-tracked.
有些人十年也不用走一次
Some people don't need to do it for ten years.
我进去了 调整了下状态就出来了
I went in, sorted myself, left.
那为啥听你讲话觉得你还是这么脑残呢
Then why do you sound so mental?
菇凉们好啊 今晚我愿为你们的侍从
Hello, ladies. I'll be your server for this evening.
想尝尝我的特制醇香奶茶吗
Might I recommend my speciality thick shake?
你们可以尝一尝 一般人很难喝到一口
You've gotta suck on it pretty hard to get a mouthful,
但真的很好喝
but it is quite tasty.
我们分手前 你为我写过曲子吗
So have you written any songs about me since we broke up?
我还想象过你一边想着我 一边轻轻弹奏来着
I've been imagining you thinking of me and strumming away...
我从来没写过啥与你有关的歌♥
I've not written any songs about you, no.
你是在忙着撸管吗
Too busy masturbating?
- 还好吗 金斯利 - 还好
- All right, Kingsley? - Yeah...
你们聊到乔茜不会觉得不自然吧
This isn't gonna be weird with Josie, is it?
不会啊
Er, no.
为啥聊到乔茜会不自然呢
Why would it be weird with Josie?
聊到乔茜不会觉得有啥
It's not gonna be weird with Josie.
倒是聊到JP会觉得奇怪
It might be a bit weird with JP,
他威胁说如果不邀请你来 我就小命难保
because he threatened to kill me if I didn't invite you.
是他让我邀请你来的 我其实并没打算叫你
He made me invite you. I didn't actually want to invite you.
- 啥 - 但见到你还是很开心的 欢迎啊
- What? - But it's lovely to see you. And welcome.
- 这是什么情况啊 - 没什么
- What is going on? - Nothing.
JP 你够了哈
JP! This has to stop.
不好意思了 菇凉们
Oh! Excuse me, ladies.
哎呀呀 被抓了个现行啊 你吃醋了吗
Oops! Caught with my hand in the nookie jar! Are you jealous?
说真的 你到底有没有吃醋啊
Seriously, are you... are you jealous at all?
JP 我们俩是不可能的 别再来烦我了
JP, there is nothing going on between us. Leave me alone.
你为什么不喜欢我 太不公平了
Why won't you like me? This is so unfair!
应该是我给你发那42♥3♥条♥短♥信♥的
It should be me that's sending you 423 text messages,
而不是金斯利
not Kingsley!
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么了
You fucking what?
这话太难听了
That didn't sound good.
你给她发了42♥3♥条♥短♥信♥
You've sent her 423 texts?
没有 可能是吧
No. Maybe.
好吧 是有啦 但有些短♥信♥真的很短的
Yes! But some of them were really short.
你这是出轨的节奏吗
Are you having an affair?
是啊 他出轨了 精神出轨
Yes, he is having an affair - an affair of the mind!
你才精神出轨 竟瞎意淫
You're the one having the affair of the mind.
你还好吗 乔茜 你一定觉得有点囧吧
Are you OK, Jose? This must be a bit awkward for you.
你觉得好笑吗
Do you think this is funny?
这当然是在说反话吐槽了
There's a certain irony.
我懂 你是吐槽帝 对吧
Yeah, and you love irony, don't you?
这只是众多关于你的烦心事中其中一件
That's just one of the many things about you that really gets on my tits.
老实说 这也让我很烦心啊
To be fair, that gets on my tits as well.
你这话说了等于没说
That's not helping.
对啊 我就爱说反话 可能因为我聪慧过人
Yeah, I do love irony. Maybe because I'm intelligent enough
可以欣赏到它的妙趣所在
to appreciate it.
- 谁更贱一点啊 - 完全正确
- Who's the bitch?- My sentiments exactly.
还有 你给老娘闪开 不关你事
But also, back off, none of your business!
可得当心点
Watch out for her -
一不小心她就会把你手臂弄骨折哦
she'll break your arm if you're not careful.
老娘弄断的就是你的手 还好你只是手臂断了
I did break your arm and I'm glad I broke your arm.
如果老娘弄断的是你盆骨
And if I'd broken your pelvis,
可能你就不会和我男朋友乱搞了
maybe you wouldn't have shagged my boyfriend!
你忘了么 他那时又不是你男朋友
He wasn't your boyfriend, remember?
他更喜欢我也怪不得我呀
And it's not my fault he liked me more.
他才不喜欢你呢 所以他跟我在一起了
Except he didn't, which is why he's with me.
是吗 是和她在一起吧
Yeah. Is he? Or is he with her?
- 我还在这儿呢好吗 - 我也是
- I am here. - So am I,
- 虽然我很希望自己没在现场 - 好吧
- although I wish I wasn't. - Yes, OK,
可能他是花了那么几个星期来想想清楚
maybe he did take a couple of weeks to figure it out,
但最后 他还是选择了我
but in the end, he chose me!
什么叫"他花了几个星期来想想清楚"
What do you mean "taken him a couple of weeks"?
- 老天啊 - 怎么了 你在玩弄感情吗
- Oh, dear. - What's going on? Are you a player?
他可算不上 如果要说谁是花♥花♥公♥子♥的哥的话
Er, he's not a player. If anyone's a player...
- 闭嘴吧你 - 关你毛事啊
- Shut up! - Keep out of it!
我阿爷快死的时候你骗了我吗
Did you cheat on me while my grumpops was dying?
这会儿不好笑了吧
Not so funny now, is it?
虽然我这也是在说反话吐槽
Though there is a certain irony.
谁准你扇他耳光了 只有老娘才能打
Don't you slap him, only I can slap him!
- 你也别打他 - 别跟老娘说不准打他
- Don't slap him. - Don't tell me not to slap him.
不准你打他
You can't slap him!
- 这一巴掌是因为你刚打他 - 天啊
- That's for slapping him! - Oh, God!
好怕怕啊 我真希望自己挂了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表