剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
看见没 金枪鱼 横财
Ker-ching - tuna windfall.
我实在是受够了 就因为和一群老乱搞的
I'm so tired of downplaying our relationship because we live with
死鱼眼娘♥西♥皮♥住一起
a load of hollow-eyed fuckbots
就要对感情生活保持低调
with intimacy issues.
不好意思 我要去写下来
Sorry, I have to write that down -
这句拿来做歌♥词太牛逼了
that's a really good lyric.
我要闪了
Well, I have to dash.
"乱搞的娘♥西♥皮♥"
"Fuckbots with intimacy issues."
这歌♥词那真是牛逼哄哄啊
That is such a good lyric.
那啥
You know what?
你说得对 你们是该高兴的
You're right. You should be happy.
你们都找到了
Cos you have found the one person
愿意一起度过下半辈子的那个对的人
that you want to sleep with for the rest of your whole entire life.
话说 那啥
But, yeah.
歌♥词牛逼啊
Great lyric.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
艾莉森...
Alison...
很荣幸能受邀加入你们这个活动
Um, I hate to be invited into your lovely movement
我也不想表现得一副盛气凌人拿乔样
and then start throwing my weight around -
一共五十三公斤 (一英石为6.35公斤)
all 8.5 stone of it!
你是俄勒冈吧
You're Oregon, aren't you?
是的 是我 你好
Yes, I am. Hello!
我在想啊 你看 这就是一堆名字
I-I was just thinking. You know, it's just names.
都是名字 名字 名字
Just names, names, names.
"汉佛莱· 运马拖车"
"Humphrey Horsebox."
我觉著这压根儿都不是真名
I'm not even sure that's a real name.
我们要有行动 要乾些惊天动地的大事儿
We need action. We need to do something massive, like -
我想想啊 比如说占领这该死的校园之类的
I don't know - occupy the fucking university.
是啊 你也知道 这事儿我们想做已经很久了
Yeah, as you know, it's something we've wanted to do for some time.
或许我们应该停止空谈 跟著你的感觉走
Well, maybe we just need to stop talking and follow your instincts.
他们已经把我们逼到这份儿上了
I mean, they got us this far.
不好意思 你们有什麽事儿吗
Sorry. Can I help you?
你有权做出重大抉择麽
Er, are you in a position to facilitate real change?
- 什麽 - 那就是没有的意思啦
- Sorry? - We're gonna have to take that as a "no".
大家注意 我们现在正式占领此处
Everyone! We're now occupying this space
来抗♥议♥学校做出的要将我们的朋友哈桑
in protest of the university's proposed decision
于今晚六点交由英国边境管理局的决定
to hand over our friend Hasan to UK border control by 6pm tonight.
除非确定了他不会被驱逐出境
We're not leaving
否则我们是不会走的
till we've been assured he won't be deported.
谢谢你 艾莉森 请允许我就此观点补充几句
Thank you, Alison. If I could just echo those sentiments but also say,
不要惊慌 这是一次和平的抗♥议♥行动
don't panic. This is a peaceful protest.
我们不是他♥娘♥的♥无政♥府♥主义者
We're not bloody anarchists.
我是无政♥府♥主义者来著
Er, I'm an anarchist.
他确实是 但是他很萌的
He's an anarchist, but he is lovely.
所以最后确认一下
So just to confirm,
一旦您离开了办公室 就不能再回来了
once you've left the office you won't be allowed back in.
谢谢大家 有任何问题请来找我 我叫俄勒冈
And thank you for listening. Any questions, my name's Oregon.
- 我很温楼的 而且... - 行了行了
- I don't bite, and... - That's enough.
好吧 我开始胡说八道了 谢谢你们
OK, I'm rambling. Thank you.
来瞧一瞧啊看一看
Check-a-check it out!
四公斤的通心粉 不谢
Four kilos of penne, bitch!
你说的太对了 金斯利 我们干嘛遮遮掩掩的
You were so right, Kingsley. Why are we hiding this?
我们再也不用畏畏缩缩地小包小包买♥♥通心粉了
We're not pissing about with little bags of penne any more.
我们现在都可以搞批发了哦亲
We're in the wholesale game, baby.
神啊 这真是一大堆的通心粉啊
My God, that's a lot of penne...
很明显 好市多超♥市♥的通心粉每包是六公斤装
Apparently they do a six-kilo bag of penne at Costco.
咱们应该办个会员啥的
We should defo go in on a membership.
看来今晚是通心粉之夜了吧
Looks like penne tonight, then.
明晚也是
And the night after that.
以后永远都是美好的通心粉之夜了
And... good old penne the night after that.
我太他妈的喜欢通心粉啦
I fucking love penne.
你知道我以前的外号♥是"通心脑残粉"吗
Do you know they used to call me Penne Zellweger?
你看 把他们排成一排 变成一隻小牧笛
And... line them up... tiny panpipes.
心理咨♥询♥服务
你就是福德吧
You must be Vod.
你就是那个精神病医生吧
And you must be the headshrinker.
拯救哈桑! 以正义之名停止这一切!
我们现在非法占领了行政大楼
We're illegally occupying Senate House.
这裡简直就是一片腥风血雨的战场啊
It's fucking carnage down here.
奥克杜的登录密♥码♥是什麽
Ocado password?
奥克杜是一家网络超♥市♥ 供应食品 生活用品等 类似于一号♥店
轮盘
Roulette.
我一直都想参加一个静♥坐♥示♥威♥的来著
I always wanted to do a sit-in.
通宵 瞎扯淡 玩啤酒泵游戏神马的
Stay up all night, talk shit, do a beer bong.
这他妈的可不是什麽小孩子的彻夜狂欢
It's not a fucking sleepover.
买♥♥点棉花糖
Get marshmallows.
你一定要告诉坎蒂丝啊
Make sure you tell Candice.
坎蒂 俄勒冈说她在静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Candy! Oregon says she's doing a sit-in.
问问金斯利他那首宣传曲写的怎麽样了
Ask Kingsley how he's getting on with the anthem.
俄勒冈问你那首宣传曲写得怎麽样了
Oregon wants to know how the anthem's coming.
这不是什麽宣传曲好吗 这是抗♥议♥曲
It's not an anthem - it's a protest song.
就像加斯裡 早年的狄伦 中年的布拉格的那种
Guthrie, early Dylan, mid-period Bragg.
此三人都是著名音乐人 并都将政♥治♥主张融入到了自己的音乐裡
他说他没写完
He says it's not finished.
我觉得他可能憋不出来了
I think he's struggling.
我没有憋不出来好吗
I'm not struggling!
他说他没有憋不出来 进展很顺利
He says he's not struggling. He says it's going really well.
我也没说进展很顺利 只是还可以
I didn't say "really well". It's going OK.
请不要不切实际地提高期望值好吗
Don't unrealistically raise expectations.
俄勒冈 我得挂了
Oregon... I have to go now.
这是桌上冰球 小酒吧裡那种
It's a wind table. Like in pubs.
桌上冰球台
Air hockey.
这是桌游啊 还空降到我们客厅裡
It's a game... and it's in our living room.
我知道 特别传奇特别炫酷对吧
I know. Pretty legendary, right?
你♥他♥妈♥的要干啥啊 JP 太诡异了吧
What the fuck, JP? It's horrible.
是吗 还是说这不过是我乔纳森·潘伯斯利
Is it? Or is it just the latest chapter
屌♥炸天的传奇人生中新的一页篇章呢
in the legend of Jonathan Pembersley?
才七十块 真是个便宜货
At, er, 0.07k, I think it's a bit of a steal.
在客厅裡放个桌上冰球 多麽巧妙传奇的点子
Air hockey in the living room...what a simply legendary idea.
这东西坏了啊
It doesn't even work.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
但是也能玩啊 只不过不是很好用而已
But you can still play on it. It's just not very good.
所以这就是张破桌子
So it's just a table?
你所谓的传奇就是 你买♥♥了一张破桌子
The legend is, you've bought a horrible table?
我觉得你以后一定会发现
I think you'll find
它的传奇色彩远比你想象的要多
it's a great deal more legendary than that.
我五岁的生日趴体
My fifth birthday party.
老妈忘记发邀请函了
Mum forgot to send out the invites
结果最后就来了一群她的狐朋狗友
so it was just a load of her mates from the Drum.
我们一起看了《野战排》
We watched Platoon.
《野战排》是奥利弗·斯通导演的越战三部曲之一
没吃蛋糕 没吹蜡烛
There was no cake, no candles.
她就给了我一小块雪糕蛋糕 还解冻得很噁心
She just gave me a little bit of Arctic roll, which hadn't defrosted properly,
上面插著五根火柴
with five matches stuck in it.
她一朋友送了我个气球
Her mate gave me a balloon.
邋邋遢遢的内尔
Skanky Nell.
那是我唯一一件既不是钞票也不是内衣的礼物
It was the only present I ever got that wasn't money or bras.
蓝色的气球
It was blue.
我好喜欢
I loved it.
但之后她就用点燃的好彩香烟给戳爆了
But then she popped it with the lit end of her Lucky Strike,
她说那东西搞得她头疼
cos she said it gave her a headache.
好了 宝贝儿 我们这周的预约时间到点了
OK, sweetie. That's all we've got time for this week.
我就知道
I knew it!
精神疗法已经帮不了我了
I'm officially too fucked for therapy.
治疗是个过程 需要时间
This is a process. It takes time.
时间和什麽 不就是时间和钱嘛
Time and what? Time and that? Bunce?
就老实说吧 你们这帮人啊
Honestly, you people.
这真心不是钱的问题
This really isn't about money.
难不成是要来一点儿
Is it about a tiny bit...
大♥麻♥
of weed?
我们还是赶快把下周要办的事情记下来吧
Why don't we just pencil in something for next week?
有些学生在行政办公室裡面抗♥议♥
We've got some students protesting in the main office...
你们俩就在这儿耐心待著
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表