剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
I'm actually on my way to Hong Kong.
哦 那很不错啊
Ooh, very nice.
- 去参加阿爷的葬礼 - 天哪 对不起
- For my grandad's funeral. - Shit, sorry.
- 所以你现在就走了是不 - 对啊
- So, are you, like, going now, then? - Yeah.
- 就是字面意义上的现在就走 - 太好了
- I'm literally just about to head off now. - Brilliant!
因为你可以去香港了 陪陪你的家人
That you can be there. For your family.
那么...
So...
你回到曼彻斯特多长时间了
how long are you back in Manchester for?
其实 我刚刚才知道
Well, actually, um... I just found out...
- 我可以回来 学习药理学了 - 太棒了
- I'm back for good, doing pharmacology! - That's good news!
这难道不是 难道不是个好消息吗
Isn't that...? Isn't that good news?
是啊 确实是个好消息
Yeah, that is good news!
我们为你高兴
We're pleased to hear that.
大家都很高兴
All of us.
呃 好吧 希望你在香港一切顺利
Er... Well, good luck in Hong Kong and, um,
等你回来的时候
when you're back,
大家一起聚一聚 喝几杯吧
let's all meet up and have a drink, yeah?
- 好啊 没问题 - 好啊 我觉得不错
- Yeah. That'd be nice. - Yeah, I'd love that.
- 见到你很高兴 - 见到你很开心
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
我去趟厕所 你在外面等我一下
Why don't I go to the loo and then come and find you outside
我在外面送一送你吧
and then we can say goodbye outside?
实际上 金 今天我来是有其他原因的
Actually, Kings, there was one other reason I came here.
你说
OK...
我觉得现在的我没法去经营一段感情了
I don't think I can be in a relationship right now.
哦...
Oh...
那真是...
that is...
太...
so...
太他妈的...典型了
bloody... typical.
难以置信 你竟然要和我分手
I can't believe you're breaking up with me.
我真是难过得都没法形容
I...I can't believe how incredibly bad that feels.
你一直都很好 一直支持着我
You've been so great and supportive.
我知道现在这一切对你来讲并不容易
And I know it's not been easy for you.
是的 太难受了
No, it hasn't.
真是非常非常的难受
It really, really hasn't.
再见了 金
Bye, Kings.
再见
Bye.
晚上好 各位 JP在此
Good evening, everyone. I'm JP.
我是伴郎 这再明显不过了吧
I'm the best man - obviously.
我和哈维尔相识已经有大概三四周了
I've known Javier for three to four weeks, now.
最初他刚到我们家的时候
When he first arrived in our house,
大家都觉得我和他是
people expected that he and I would be like
两只强壮精干的牡鹿
a pair of muscular, sexy stags,
鹿角扭打在一起 争夺王者之位
locking antlers for the alpha position.
但是我们两个王者得以和平共处
But we've made it work as dual alphas,
互相扶持 像一个团队一样合作
complementing each other and working as a team.
简单来讲 他真♥他♥妈♥是个特别正派的小伙子
Put simply, he is a fucking decent chap.
那么关于福德有什么好聊的呢
And what can I say about Vod?
福德大爷
The Vodster.
屌♥爆的福德
Funky Vod.
总在逃离的福德
The one that got away!
他们是天造地设的一对
Oh, they're a great couple.
他们的魅力不可阻挡
They're both incredibly hot,
而且我们都知道 帅哥配靓妹
and as we all know, hotties belong together.
敬福德和哈维尔
To Vod and Javier.
大家好
Um, hola. Um...
这份讲稿是在俄勒冈的帮助下完成的
Oregon help me with this speech.
福德
Vod...
我老婆
my wife.
首先我想说 你的朋友们真是太棒了
First, I want to say your friends are amazing.
俄勒冈 总是当我们俩的翻译 你太棒了
Oregon, always happy to translate for us. You're so cool.
而且文章也写得很棒
And an amazing writer.
- 你以前也写过这个吗? - 没有
- Have you had a go on this? - No.
金斯利
Kingsley...
他从我的国家以合理的价格购买♥♥茶叶
he buy fair trade tea from my country
还帮忙宣传
and he tell everyone.
他是个好人
He a nice guy.
而且风趣幽默 和大家说的一样
And not boring, like everyone says.
JP
JP...
另一个好人
another nice guy.
他
Very...
对我的造型总是大加称赞
complimentary about how I look.
我的容貌 发型 身材
My face, my hair, my muscles...
凡与我身体相关 他都会赞不绝口
everything about my body.
他总是眼中含笑地看着我 总是如此
He always look at me with a smile in his eyes, always.
我对我的性取向非常确定
I'm just very confident in my sexuality.
霍华德 我喜欢他讲的关于苏格兰的故事
Howard! I like his stories about Scotland.
太尼玛有意思了
Sounds shit!
坎蒂丝 我也不知道怎么说
Candice... I don't know.
乔茜
Josie...
欢迎你
Welcome.
我是全伦敦最幸福的男人
I am happiest man in London.
我去普雷公♥司♥面试了 我有你们这样的朋友
I have interview at Pret's and I have you.
最重要的是 有福德在
The most important, I have Vod.
她是那么特别 那么撩人
She is so cool and she is so hot.
她是那么热情洋溢 那么热辣性感
She is so passionate and she is so hot.
福德 我爱你
Vod, I love you.
我想和你白头偕老 共度余生
I want to be with you for all of my life.
你是我的唯一
You are my only one.
我也想说两句
I'd like to say a few words too.
我只是想说 那种脱离窘境 迎来喜事的感觉
I just want to say, isn't it great when out of something really bad
难道不是特别的棒吗
comes something really good?
那种乐事能让你平地空翻
Something that makes you want to do cartwheels
高唱手肘乐队的One Day
and sing One Day by Elbow,
尽管你认为手肘乐队名不副实
even if you think Elbow are largely overrated.
手肘乐队: 来自曼彻斯特的英伦乐队
我想说的是 我们都还年轻
I guess what I'm saying is, we're young and...
好吧 现在贫富差距越来越大
OK, the gap between rich and poor is getting wider than ever
急需采取措施 但我们居住在一个民♥主♥的国家
and something needs to be done about that, but we live in a democracy
十年来 我们都没有被非法拘禁于关塔那摩湾
and we're not being held illegally in Guantanamo Bay for over a decade and...
总之 我就是太开心了
And I'm just so happy!
并不只是为了福德和哈维尔 而是还有乔茜
Not just for Vod and Javier, but for Josie,
她搬回曼彻斯特 学习药理学了
who's moving back to Manchester to study pharmacology.
乔茜
Josie!
我想说
In fact,
我们把卧室的墙打通吧
let's knock that bedroom wall down,
两个人 一间房♥
two people, one room.
再也用不着寻欢洞啦
No more glory hole!
那又不是真的寻欢洞
It's not actually a glory hole.
前两季中 乔茜和金斯利通过墙上一个小洞 在各自的房♥间里观察对方 互相交流
好耶
Whoo-hoo!
来吧
Come on!
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表