剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
are you all right to sit tight
等我们先去搞清楚状况
until we figure out what's what?
其实我还有一个很重要的约会来著
I've, er, actually got a prior engagement with a...
没问题哈
Nae bother!
休息结束 第二轮开始
Seconds out. Round two.
你可能要准备开一盒新的纸巾了
Ooh! You might want to, er, open a fresh box of tissues.
我把这叫作"混乱周日午餐"
I call this one "fucked-up Sunday lunch".
嘿 想在坏的桌上冰球台上打打牌不
Hey, you fancy a razz on the airless hockey table?
不好意思哈
Oh. Excuse me.
我刚在披萨快递存了些"货"(毒品或烟草)
I was just at Pizza Express, there, depositing some of my leavings.
好名字 好装备
Good call. Great facilities.
嗯 我尽量躲著坎蒂丝
Yeah. I'm trying to avoid Candice.
她无可救药地爱上我了
She's become intoxicated with me.
好像福德的老妈也是这种盲目求爱的人
It seems like Vod's mum's like one of these blind tramps
可以预见未来 就像有些电影裡演的那样
that can see into the future, like you sometimes get in films.
对了 我想你作为房♥东应该知道
Oh, and also, as the homeowner, I think you should be aware
福德有颗榴弹
that Vod is in possession of a grenade.
哇哦 这裡要按个暂停键
Whoa. I'm going to stop you right there.
你知道当你说"榴弹"时我听成了啥
Because do you know what I hear when you say "grenade"? Huh?
我听到的是"传奇"
I hear "legend".
好吧 所以如果我说"手榴弹"
Right. So when I say "hand grenade",
你听到的就是"手传奇"吧
you hear "hand legend"?
太对了 就是这样
Yes, I do.
JP 是个手榴弹啊
JP, it's a grenade.
又不是那种
It's not a tool
让兄弟会的脑残小哥们嗨起来的小玩意儿
for some frat-boy high-jinkery.
好吧 我正准备去俄勒冈她们静♥坐♥的那裡
OK. I'm heading down to Oregon's sit-in
带著大众传媒的古老武器
with the old weapon of mass communication.
抗♥议♥曲 搞定
Protest song... tick.
通宵达旦
All-nighter.
听起来像是孕育我下个
Sounds like fertile breeding ground
"恶作玩笑剧"的富饶土壤啊
for my next "japer".
我管它们叫"恶作玩笑剧"
I call them "japers"
因为它们就是玩笑和恶作剧的结合体
because they're a mixture between japes and capers,
但它们可是传奇的JP的神作哦
but with that legendary JP twist.
霍华德 我给你泡了杯茶
Howard... I've made you a cup of tea.
我擦 泡你妹的茶啊
Fuck! More fucking tea!
老子这堆茶债的第一♥期♥款项还没付清呢
I still haven't paid off my first tranche of the tea debt.
我就是乔治·奥斯本
I'm George Osborne
我要淹没在茶的海洋裡了
and I'm drowning in a sea of tea.
乔治·奥斯本: 英国财政大臣 保守党政♥治♥家
你好啊小屁孩儿 大人回来了
Hello, children, the adult is in attendance.
萨宾娜 你好啊 真♥他♥妈♥的
Sabine! Hi. Wow. Fucking...
惊了个大喜啊
pleasantly surprised dot com.
我们都是大忙人 所以我就长话短说
We're both busy people so I'll make this snappy.
我论文明天就要交了
My thesis is due in tomorrow.
是关于亲水剂型
It's about floating hydrophilic dosage forms
及控制其在胃裡的持续效力的因素研究
and the factor controlling their gastric residence capability.
好吧 我都不想吐槽什麽了
OK, I'm not even going to front it,
听起来真棒
that sounds amazing.
我很高兴你这样认为 因为今晚
I'm glad you think so because I would like you
我想让你帮我把信息核实一下
to help me fact-check it this evening.
真不凑巧啊 萨宾娜 我正准备出去呢
Oh, Sabine! I was actually just on my way out.
是真有事儿 是静♥坐♥示♥威♥来著
Erm, there's a thing. It's a sit-in.
就是有个汉子 他很性感
Cos there's a guy, and he's hot.
这不是重点啦 重点是...
That's not the issue. There is an issue, erm...
- 我一时想不起来了 - 哇哦
- I just can't remember what it is. - Wow.
《苏菲的选择》来了
Sophie's choice -
你是想帮那个性感的汉子呢
do you help the hot guy, or do you help your
《苏菲的选择》此处暗指当人们需要对自己的命运做出选择时 往往十分残酷
还是那个决定你挂不挂科的博士导师呢
PhD tutor, who's responsible for marking all your work?
很纠结吧
It's quite the dilemma...
是的呢
Yep.
进来吧
Come on in.
我自己带了杯子和便携烧水壶
I've brought my own mug and travel kettle
因为我没法确定你们房♥子裡的各种物品
because I cannot be sure that your house facilities
有没有和JP的精♥液♥亲密接触过
have not come into contact with JP's semen.
我们有笔记本电脑
Laptops, yeah?
可以连接网络 上上推特
Twitter, connectivity.
有录像摄像
Videography.
你可以把信息以任何方式输出
You've got to get your message out any way you can.
乾得好 皮特
Nice one, Pete.
别把那玩儿杂耍的傻♥逼♥拍进去了
Don't film the fucking juggler.
这边有图书互换会和诗社
There's a book swap and a poetry slam.
对了 你一定得看看这个
Oh, my God, you have to see this.
这真是太尼玛喜感了
This is bloody hilarious.
这是《飞黄腾达》裡面的玛格丽特吗
Is that Margaret
只不过多了一对角
from The Apprentice with horns?
这是副校长
It's the vice-chancellor.
真的超像的
It's actually a very good likeness.
给她安一对犄角是因为
She's got horns
她是个"不明事理的凶残恶人"
because she's "The Bewilderbeest".
她糊裡糊涂 不明事理
She's bewildered.
这是在讽刺她不讲理
It's a lampoon on her bewilderment.
金斯利 你的歌♥准备得怎样了
Kingsley, what have you got for me?
这首曲子是关于突尼斯的
Um, it's a song about, um, Tunisia,
但是从一架军用无人机的角度创作的
but, um, from the point of view of a military drone
它藐视我们所有人
that's looking down on all of us.
由此提出了一个问题
It posits the question -
无人机们是否曾感到孤单寂寞
do drones ever feel alone?
这首曲子有没有琅琅上口的副歌♥部分啊
Does it have a catchy chorus?
没有呢
No, it does not.
下面请欣赏《孤独的无人机》
This is, er, Drone Alone.
# 无人机没有陪伴 #
The drone alone
# 小狗没有骨块 #
The dog no bone
# 就像约翰·柯川没了萨克斯管 #
Like John Coltrane without his saxophone
约翰·柯川是爵士乐史上最伟大的萨克斯演奏家之一
# 如果机器人梦见了电子羊 #
Well, if androids dream of electric sheep
电子羊是安卓平台中的屏保程序
# 电子伙伴是否会闯入无人机的梦乡 #
Do drones dream of electric peep?
# 呜噢 #
Whoa-oh!
# 宝丽莱乱搞的娘♥西♥皮♥ #
Polaroid fuckbots with intimacy issues.
# 根据某些可靠消息 #
According to some sources,
# 自9·11时军用无人机突然来袭 #
somewhere in the region of as many as 90-95% of all wartime killings
# 某些地区战时死亡率 #
since 9/11 have been undertaken
# 多达90%-95%也不惊奇 #
by unmanned military drones.
# 欢迎来到远程战争时期 #
Welcome to the age of remote war.
# 我唠唠叨叨不停息 #
I'm droning on.
# 你昏头昏脑没头绪 #
You're zoning out.
# 我们越离越近 #
We're zooming in.
# 女士们先生们 无人机孤独至极 #
The drone is profoundly alone, ladies and gentlemen.
要不还是唱农庄乐队的《我们同在一起》吧
Or maybe we just sing All Together Now by The Farm.
我就知道你不会懂
I knew you wouldn't get it.
我很喜欢这首歌♥ 虽然有点儿奇怪
I quite liked it. I thought it was a bit weird.
好吧 是啊 是非常奇怪吧
Ha, OK, yeah. Very droll.
你知道魔幻皮草乐队吗
Do you know The Psychedelic Furs?
我会告诉你我从不知道
Seminal post-punk five-piece?
他们是个极具影响力的后朋克五人组合吗
No, never heard of them.
我觉得你的嗓音有点像他们 但性格更乖戾
I thought you sounded a bit like that, but grumpier.
所以说你这不是恶作剧
So this isn't a prank,
也不是在实施什麽低级趣味的
and you're not perpetrating some sort of low-level,
唾弃独♥立♥音乐人们的犯罪行为
indie-boy hate crime?
而是真诚地把我和魔幻皮草乐队相比
You're genuinely comparing me to The Psychedelic Furs
告诉我你喜欢我的歌♥
and telling me that you liked my song?
是"很" 我说的是"很喜欢"
"Quite." I said, "Quite."
想不想知道我之前得到过的
Yeah, do you want to know the biggest compliment
最棒的称讚是什麽 是"我没想到像你这种人
I've been paid before today? "That wasn't as shit
也可以写出不那麽垃圾的东西出来"
"as I'd expected from someone who looks like you."
- 你妈妈一定很严格吧 - 可不是嘛
- Your mum sounds harsh. - Yeah.
- 你也是因为哈桑来的 - 我是来複印的
- Are you here for Hasan? - I'm here for the photocopier.
嘿 各位 不好意思打断你们静♥坐♥示♥威♥的活动
Hey, um, guys, sorry to interrupt your little sit-down thing.
我刚刚通过电♥话♥
Er, so I have just been on the telephone
在一场拍卖♥♥会上
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表