剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
那只是个意外
There was an incident of a...
源于一种特别的本性
particular nature.
具体情况我一时想不起来了
The nature of which I cannot recall the details of.
本来我也可以推荐你
Or you could get a reference from me.
那就太好了
Oh, nice one!
- 不过不行 - 不行
- But you won't. - I won't?
不行 因为我深知你人品
No. Because I know what you are like.
所以抱歉了 我预约了美甲店
So if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment at the nail bar.
姐有灰指甲又怎样
It's obvious I've got fungal nails.
我说一万个谢谢 别再盯着姐看了
I'd appreciate it if you stopped staring.
买♥♥点薯片么
Shall we get crisps?
嗨 霍华德
Hi, Howard.
我在想如何赢得萨宾娜的喜爱
So I've been thinking of ways to win round Sabine,
因为我基本决定了
but I think I've already made up my mind.
我讨厌南安普顿 讨厌我的课程
I hate Southampton, I hate my course and,
你懂的 真是太蠢了
you know - YOLO!
薯片要么
Crisps?
- 是有点蠢 - 你说得对
- Eh, yeah, YOLO. - You're right.
我擦 还是要点薯片好了
Fuck it. Let's have some crisps.
你在哪
Where are you?
- 我在 呃 超♥市♥ - 你在跟谁讲话
- I'm in the, er, supermarket? - Who are you talking to?
- '你和谁说话呢' - JP
- 'Who are you with?' - JP.
- 嗨 JP - 他也向你问好
- Hi, JP. - He says hi.
'所以我决定'
'So what I think is...'
擦 干嘛不愉快的决定
shall I just fuckin' do it?
回来呢
'Try to come back?'
你知道自己用的是霍华德的电♥话♥吧
You know you came up as Howard's phone?
'对呀 我的没电了'
'Yeah, yeah, mine's out of juice.'
你觉得怎么样
So, are you into it?
亲爱的
Honey?
嗯
Mmm.
谢谢你敷衍的鼓励
Well, thanks for the rousing words of encouragement.
这对我很重要 金斯利
This is huge for me, Kingsley.
'我要个确切的回答
'I mean, yes or no,
你到底希不希望我回来'
do you want me to move back?'
当然不
No, sure.
希望
I mean, yeah.
你得明确说出来才行
Say the words. Say,
'你要说 "我希望你回曼彻斯特" '
' "I want you to move back to Manchester." '
呃...
Erm...
'滚你丫的 金斯利'
'Fucking hell, Kingsley!'
你一点都不在乎我了吗
Do you not care about me at all?
我当然在乎你...JP
I do care about you... JP.
那你都不告诉我福德要结婚了
So you didn't tell me Vod was getting married.
我没告诉你么
Didn't I?!
我还是在脸书网上看到的邀请
I got an invite on Facebook.
我觉得要买♥♥条新裙子
I thought I might get a new dress.
亮瞎你眼的那种
And an ironic fascinator.
你不是真要去吧
You aren't thinking of going, are you?
当然要去了 怎么
Eh, yeah! Why?
你希望我们成为那种情侣吗
Do you want to be one of those couples?
在教堂里牵牵小手
Holding hands in church,
穿着讲究 高端大气上档次的自♥由♥民♥主♥党情侣
Cath Kidston, Liberal Democrat, GQ magazine... couples.
我不太懂你在说什么 都是些什么破比喻
I'm not sure what you're saying. Those are quite discordant examples.
- 我知道你想干嘛 - 我没想干嘛
- I know what you're up to. - I'm not up to anything!
你不就是想跟朋友喝个酩酊大醉 不想我来嘛
If you want to get drunk with your friends and you don't want me coming,
你可以直说的 金斯利
you can just say that, Kingsley.
老实讲 我可以理解的
Honestly, I understand.
你人真好
Great. You're so great.
我得去打个电♥话♥ 就一小会儿
I've just got to go and make a very, very quick phone call, OK?
告诉JP 你晚点会帮他放洗澡水
Tell JP you'll run him a bath
还会给他读故事书的
and read him some Twilight later.
'嗨 我是乔茜
'Hi, this is Josie.
'我正玩得爽呢 有事请留言'
'Sorry, I'm having loads of fun, but you can leave a message!'
很抱歉刚才不方便讲话
I'm so sorry I couldn't talk just now,
JP看到一位先生超像他爸
JP saw some gentleman's relish that reminded him of his dad
很难过 一直抱着我大腿求安慰
and started getting really emotional and clinging on to my leg.
我真的希望你回到曼彻斯特来
But I do really want you to move back to Manchester.
我先挂了
I've got to go.
我得去看看他 他正往冰柜里爬呢
I think he's trying to climb into a chest freezer.
金斯利不希望我搬回来
So, Kingsley doesn't want me to move back,
萨宾娜又不给我转学推荐 其他课程又选满了
and Sabine won't let me transfer, and all the other courses are full.
我从来不信上天征兆 当然星座还是挺准的
I mean, I don't believe in signs and omens - apart from astrology, obviously -
不过这感觉就像整个宇宙都在怒吼
but it does kind of feel like the entire universe is screaming,
告诉我南安普顿太挫了
"Stay in Southampton and poison mice."
- 我懂 - 福德 怎么选礼拜三结婚呢
- Mm. - So, Vod, how come you're getting married on a Wednesday?
选个礼拜三 结婚结得欢 挺顺口的吧
Wednesday, wedding day - sound similar.
合情合理
Makes sense.
而且时不待人 每个人都想结个好婚
Plus, there's no waiting time, cos everyone wants a proper wedding.
哈维尔认为万事俱备
Javier thinks it's proper.
所以东风就到了
Javier gets it.
英国与墨西哥政♥府♥也都认为时机不错呢
The UK and Mexican Governments thinks it's proper.
事实上 只有福德自己觉得时机不好
In fact, the only person who doesn't think it's proper is Vod!
你不了解我俩的感情
You don't know what goes on between two people in private.
我当然了解
Yeah, I do.
我一直在替你们翻译
I translated it all.
我比你都了解你俩的感情
I know more about your relationship than you do.
而你甚至都不了解他
You don't even know him.
老天 你真好意思说
Oh, my God, can you hear yourself?!
对不起 我又不是联♥合♥国♥译员 我只是你朋友
I'm sorry. I'm not a UN interpreter, I'm your friend.
作为你的朋友 我明确告诉你 你不爱哈维尔
And as your friend, I'm telling you, you don't love Javier.
你从来不爱他 你只是无聊了玩玩而已
You never did. You just got... bored.
这有问题吗
What is your problem?
你会毁了哈维尔的人生
You're going to ruin Javier's life.
我好怕怕
Melodramatic.
霍华德 还好吗
OK, Howard?
我只想忽略他人眼光跳跳舞
I'm trying to dance as though no-one is watching.
可是没人看又没意思了
But if no-one was watching, I wouldn't be dancing.
就是 来吧
Right, come on.
小金 你要做一辈子光棍了
Oi, Special K, you're meant to be on stag duty.
谁说在两个女人间周♥旋♥很好的
Juggling two women is supposed to be so great?
累死哥了
It's exhausting.
难以驾驭
It's all admin.
你可以专一一点 像我一样
You should try dating one woman at a time... like me.
你不会真觉得自己在恋爱吧
You're not really trying that, though, are you?
这次又不是随便走走 JP 这次是参加婚礼
It's not even a tour this time, JP, it's a wedding. Huh?
以约会为中心
Date central.
这是国际性约会场所 浪漫的美式约会
It's an international date station - United States of Date!
我应该跟她直说的
I've got to just tell her. Just say,
"我知道你爷爷快不行了
"I know your grandad's dying,
但我们该分手还得分"
but we're over."
我要摆脱这个精灵古怪 性感迷人
Like pulling off a sexy, quirky,
但是很讨厌的黏黏胶
but annoying plaster.
哈维尔之歌♥
Javier's song!
我也要一套那个服装
I might get that costume.
那服装太有女人缘了
They just love that costume.
霍华德 有女人缘的不是服装
I don't think it's the costume, Howard.
我喜欢金斯利
I like Kingsley...
从某种程度上是这样
up to a point.
他是挺好的 不过乔茜 该干就要大干一场
Great guy, but basically, Jose, fuck Kingsley!
喜欢他你就上
Who cares what he wants?!
你说得对 我要好好爽一把
You're right. And the first thing I'm going to do is fill in that glory hole.
我再也不要拒绝清晨饥渴的小金了
No more sticking his cock through at three in the morning on the off-chance.
不是说他真的清晨那个啦
Not that he ever did that, but still.
重点是我要把萨宾娜争取过来
And I'm going to win Sabine around.
毕竟我魅力四射的
Cos I'm charming,
说魅力四射都不足以形容我了
I'm more than charming,
我简直太温楼娴雅了
I'm... I'm suave, I'm fucking suave.
你真是太尼玛温楼娴雅了
You are, fucking suave.
我要邀请萨宾娜来参加婚礼
I'm going to invite Sabine to the wedding.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表