剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
我爱你
Te quiero.
是啊 我也爱你 亲爱的
Yeah. Me too, mate.
爱死你了
Totally.
重要的约会吧
The big date.
嗯
Hmm.
沉着冷静
Playing it cool.
我尽量不开口 免得肾上腺素让我吐了
I'm trying not to open my mouth in case the adrenaline makes me vomit.
你是为了iPad聊天打扮的吗
Are you preening on an iPad chat?
希瑟回来了
Heather's back.
想确保我们彻底断了
Just gonna ensure the break's clean.
避免在学生会碰面的尴尬时刻
Avoid the awkward "bumping into each other at the union" moment.
一瓶葡萄酒 鱼肉馅饼 痛哭一场
Bottle of wine, fish pie and a cry.
这比在邮件和短♥信♥里发泄仇恨要成熟多了
So much more mature than the turd through the letter box and hate texts.
嘿 金斯利 你个大白♥痴♥
Hey, Kingsley, you big fucking freak!
这夏天真奇怪 是吧
So... weird summer, huh?
是啊 奇怪的夏天
Fucking weird summer.
我是说 我留下疤 那个突起的疤痕的时候
I mean, when I got the scab, the laminated scab,
我真的以为
I did think....
- 那也许意味着 - 是啊
- maybe that meant... - Oh, yeah.
它我做过的最后一件有趣的事了
That was the last fun thing I did.
你知道的 我阿爷的每件事
And, you know... everything with my grump-pops.
- 阿爷 - 阿爷
- Grump-pops? - Grump-pops?
我爷爷 我们都
My grandad. We were all...
在医院里忙来忙去的 然后...
in and out of the hospital, and...
所以邮件里才写得那么忧郁寡欢
Is that why the e-mails went dark?
对啊 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我心情起起伏伏 感觉
I've been so up and down. It's like...
所有一切都那么
everything is so...
那么强烈又有趣
really intense and funny.
你知道吗 虽然很悲剧 但还是很有趣
You know, when in a tragedy it's still funny?
但是 其他时候
But then, other times...
我心情真的很差
I just get so low.
阿爷 可怜的阿爷
Grump-pops. Poor Grump-pops.
都会好的 对吧
It'll be OK, won't it?
都会好的
It'll be OK.
我是说 病好不了了 他肯定大限将至
I mean, it won't be, he's definitely going to die.
但我会没事的 对吗
But I'll be OK, won't I?
- 我们会好好的 - 是的
- We'll be OK? - Yeah.
我们会好好的 非常好
We'll be OK. Totally.
一定会的
Totally.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表