剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
- 纳尼 - 霸气外露啊
- What?! - Awesome!
太快了吧
Bit rash?
那是个永载史册的错误
That is a monumental error.
你说什么 什么情况啊
I'm sorry! What?!
- 你要干嘛 - 下周三 我和哈维尔结婚
- What are you doing? - Me and Javier, next Wednesday.
只用在登记机构办点小手续就好
It's only a small do at the registry office.
我们本来准备低调点的 但现在看来
We were going to keep it on the down-low, but...
为毛不干脆大搞一场呢
huh, why not make it a thing?
- 你要穿什么 - 鬼知道
- What are you going to wear? - Fuck knows.
黑色小可爱怎么样
Little black number?
你们怎么去登记机构
How are you getting to the registry office?
我们租了辆公交车 但是那种坐靠坐的
We'll hire a bus, but on a seat-by-seat basis.
乘公交车去
Getting the bus.
太搞笑了吧
It's funny.
你大概压根就没好好想过这些吧
It's almost like you haven't really thought this through.
对啊 这就是问题 我们又不是真的结婚
Yeah, well, that's the thing, innit? We're not really getting married.
我是说 我们是要"去结婚"
I mean, we're getting married,
但不是真的"结婚了" 你懂吗
but we're not getting MARRIED, you know what I mean?
不太懂
Not really.
又不是真的婚礼
It's not a real wedding!
我觉得哈维尔会当真的
I think Javier thinks it's real.
他爱你 他成天都在说爱你
He loves you. He says it all the time.
那倒是 但只是那种
Yeah, well, that's just...
我爱你 你爱我 我们都爱喝茶
I love you, you love me... we all love tea.
我爱大棒槌 你爱小洞穴
I love cock, you love pussy,
我们一起再共饮一杯吧
let's have another cup of tea.
- 噢 那种意思啊 - 又不代表什么
- Oh, that. - Don't mean anything.
如果我和他结婚了 他就可以找个工作赚点钱
If I marry him, he can get a job and earn some pesos.
如果我们分开了 当然了 这是极有可能的
Then, if we split up - which we might, you never know -
他也有钱买♥♥张机票回家啊
he can afford to fly home.
所以你要和他结婚 只是想要摆脱他
You're getting married so you can dump him?
怎么可能 我又没放弃治疗
No. That'd be mental.
你知道自己在做什么的吧 福德
Do you know what you're doing, Vod?
当然 早点解决我的首桩婚姻大事
Yeah. Getting my first marriage out the way early.
这里营业时
And, when it's open,
可以喝到啤酒 葡萄酒 烈酒
this is where they serve beers, wines, spirits,
还有软饮 当然了
soft drinks and, of course,
这里也有一大堆瘸子和蠢货
a selection of crisps and nuts.
你是说酒吧吗
You mean, like a bar?
就像你回到地球也可以去的那些地方吗
Like what you might find back on Planet Earth?
没错
Exactly.
我去没那么招人喜欢的自动售货机那儿拿瓶水
I might grab some water from the less-favoured vending machine.
随你的便
It's your funeral!
JP
JP?
就这样吗
So, this is it?
这就是你们的约会
This is your date.
额 是的
Er, yes.
我一直在观察你们
I've been watching you.
这根本不是约会 只是在随便走走
It's not a date. It's a tour.
我们的约会就是在随便走走
It's a tour and a date.
- 你们打过啵了吗 - 我们握了手
- Have you kissed? - We shook hands.
哟呵 就像斯♥诺♥克选手那样吧
Ooh, like snooker players.
JP 我们这才是第二次见面
JP, this is the second time we've agreed to meet.
要是在十九世纪 我们得结婚了才行
In the 19th century, we'd be practically married.
霍华德 你和山姆的约会
Howard, you're only dating Sam in the same way that
就跟长途车司机和他的乘客们约会一个节奏
a coach driver dates his passengers.
我觉得危机解除
I consider the coast clear.
- 危机还没解除呢 - 我来了 JP
- The coast is not clear. - All right, JP?
你最近又看上什么动物 想和它啪啪啪了呀
You shot any interesting animals lately, you big Eton mess?
哈哈 没有很多啦 山姆 你呢
Ha! Not many, Sam. How about you?
你妈妈已经用上了室内的卫生间了吗
Has your mam got an inside toilet yet,
暗讽山姆家穷
你个蓝领小美妞
you blue-collared beaut?
- 周三晚上如何 - 哦对 谢你哈 JP
- So, Wednesday night. - Erm, yeah. Thanks, JP.
我在想你可不可以陪我参加福德的婚礼
I was just wondering if you'd like to come to Vod's wedding with me?
好啊
Yeah.
我是说 这不是真正意义上的婚礼
I mean, it's not a real wedding.
它是合法的 趴体也确实是有的
It is legal, but the party will definitely be real.
我也会去哦 所以其实并没那么合法
Well, I'll be there - so not totally legal.
好的 没问题
Yeah, well, all right, then. OK.
太好了
Excellent.
那我们继续走走吧 你可能会想在联营店里
So, if you'd like to continue our tour, perhaps you'd like to purchase
买♥♥件校园品牌的卫衣
a university-branded hoodie from the union store
来让你的朋友们...过目便忘
to... unimpress your friends.
我觉得学习动物学最本质的问题在于
I guess the problem with zoology
我压根不关心动物
is that fundamentally I don't care about animals.
但我真的很关心人类
But I do care about people.
你们没觉得我关心人吗
Don't I care about people?
我不是老问人们最近怎样了吗
Aren't I always asking how everyone is?
所以你现在是想换课了吗
So you might do it, then, the swap?
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
我没想好 这都是假设
I don't know. It's hypothetical.
但如果我真换了 我就要学药理学了
But if I did, I'm thinking pharmacology.
它和牙医学太尼玛近了
It's so fuckin' close to dentistry.
甚至都要穿着同样的白大褂 还能再近点吗
They even wear white coats, you can't get fuckin' closer than that.
- 那是啥玩意儿 - 就是研究药的
- What is it? - It's the study of drugs.
你还可以研究毒品 (药与毒品是同一个词)
You can study drugs?
多说点吧
Now they tell me.
嗯 我是说这门课是唯一有空位缺
Yeah. I mean, it's the only course I'm qualified for
且我有资格选的课
that has any vacancies.
简直就是天时地利人和
It's pretty much perfect.
噢
Oh.
我还以为你们基♥督♥教♥徒♥生活都很严谨呢
I thought all you Christians were supposed to be all clean-living.
这也是生活严谨的表现
This is clean-living.
- 吸烟有助预防青光眼 - 真是太对了
- Helps prevent glaucoma. - Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
我就跟你说里基很酷的吧
Told you Ricky was cool, didn't I?
他就是你整晚的目标了吗
Was he your all-night mission?
不是
No.
没事 我懂的 你就是想跟他滚床单嘛
It's fine, I get it. You want to fuck him.
这感觉真的好很多
This actually makes it a lot better.
我没有想和里基滚床单好吧
I don't want to fuck Ricky.
拜托你可以不要这么传统吗
But, please, could you not be a bit more original?
我相信印度教有很多帅锅 但伊♥斯♥兰♥教的如何
I mean, I bet there are hotter Hindus. What about Islam?
我不是说叫你穿着长衫罩袍 但换个人如何
I'm not suggesting you wear a burka, but what about the other one?
那种看上去就像块漂亮大围巾的
The one that's just like a nice scarf.
我觉得更适合你
I think that one might suit you.
你好
Hiya.
是这样的 我是在南安普顿学习动物学
So, I'm studying zoology in Southampton,
但这课太垃圾了
but it's really rubbish
而且我意识到除了吃 其他时候我对动物无爱
and I've realised I don't like animals apart from as an ingredient.
所以我想转到药理学
So I wanted to inquire into the practicalities
- 研究点实用的 - 好的
- of transferring to pharmacology. - OK.
我们一位博士生刚好在这里 她会告诉你流程
One of our PhD students is here and she'll talk you through the process.
- 太好了 - 萨宾娜 能帮下这小姑娘吗
- Great. - Sabine, could you help this young lady?
萨宾娜
Sabine!
最近怎么样啊
How's it going?
你好啊乔茜
Hello, Josie.
坐吧
Take a seat.
见到你真是太...太高兴了
So....so brilliant to see you.
是吗
Yeah?
当然啦 我们直接谈正事吧
Sure. Shall we get straight down to business?
也可以...先聊聊天什么的
Or... we could have a little catch-up?
我可以请你吃个午餐
I could buy you lunch.
或者干脆来瓶长相思好了
Or a cheeky bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.
长相思: 也叫白苏维浓 是一种白葡萄酒
你需要两人引荐
You need two referees.
其中一位推荐人是你目前课程的辅♥导♥老师
One from the course you are leaving now
另一位是以前的老师
and one from the course you were on before.
可惜的是你曾经因为醉酒
Wasn't that the one that they asked you to leave
把一个病人的脸钻出了个洞而被勒令退学了
because you were drunk and you cut a hole in a woman's face?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表