剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Erm...and, er...
在这里我郑重声明 是的 福德其实很爱你们
for the record, er...yeah, Vod loves you guys.
所以... 所以我昨晚都是乱说的
So...so, like, nothing I said was true.
其实我现在只是为一些私人问题而烦恼
So, erm...I'm just having a few personal problems at the moment.
吉姆 可以说是我男朋友
Jim, my boyfriend, sort of. Ha-ha!
他是个职业赌徒 玩二十一点
He's a gambler. Blackjack.
他自有一套方法 就像是...
He's got this system where like, er...you track the dealer
你通过一副牌来追踪一个生意人
through the...through the pack of cards...
不管怎么说 我只是想说声对不起
Yeah, anyway, so, erm...yeah, just to, like, to say sorry,
我想给你们做晚饭以表歉意的
I wanted to cook you dinner.
我做的巴巴里烤鸭可好吃了
Cos I cook this fantastic Barbary duck.
但因为那是个大工程 所以改天吧
So, don't...don't eat today. Cos it's gonna be massive.
好吗
Yeah?
好的 我真的真的很抱歉
Oh, yeah. So, I'm so, so sorry. Hm!
嗯 就是这样
Yeah.
对具象化说不
Object to objectification!
对具象化说不
Object to objectification!
我反对你对具象化说不
I object to your objections to objectification.
坎蒂丝 我敢说你肯定欣赏我这样的人
Candice, as I'm sure you can appreciate, for someone like me,
如果你愿意 在性行为方面
erm...depictions, representations, if you like,
对我进行描述和描绘都是可以的
are all that's available to me in terms of intimacy.
那些伴着孤独而苟活于世的人们
Those of us who exist on a mainly solitary basis, you know,
只有经常采用唯一一种可行的方法
we have to often resort to the only means available.
我有点晕
I'm a bit lost.
你现在是在说小黄书里打飞机的场景吗
Are you talking about wanking off to porn?
不是
No!
如果是呢
But if I was?
霍华德 小黄书是极具利用性的
Porn is very exploitative, Howard.
我懂 摩菲斯嘛 多亏了你和你那红色小药丸
Yes, I know that, Morpheus, thanks to you and your red pill.
摩菲斯: 《黑客帝国》黑客组织首领 红色药丸可让人看到真实世界的情形 逃出矩阵 蓝色药丸则让人停留在美好幻象之中
所以我查阅了有机类小黄书
So, that's why I looked up organic porn.
自♥由♥优质的好货啊
You know, the free-range stuff, the good stuff.
女人们闲逛之处吗
Where the women have space to roam around?
- 根本就没那样的地儿 - 就是啊
- And it turns out it doesn't exist. - No.
所以我想返回 然后选蓝色的药丸 拜托了
So, I would very much like to go back and take the blue pill. Please.
我没想好要不要跟你一起
I'm not sure I follow.
坎蒂丝 我不想对着艺术作品打飞机
Candice, I don't want to wank off to art.
虽然之前已经试过了 但这不一样
I've done it before. It just isn't the same.
好吧 如果你是那么的饥渴
Well, if you're that desperate,
那我们可以单纯的只是滚床单
we could always just have sex.
这只是女权主义的烂梗罢了
That was a feminist joke.
- 我要去个别辅♥导♥了 - 靠
- I've got a tutorial. - Shit.
我不会再忍♥了
I'll not endure it.
他的骑士们渐渐...
His knights grow...
嘿 福德 你老妈呢
Hey, Vod. Where's your mum?
出去买♥♥食材了
Oh, out buying ingredients. Heh.
终于可以小松一口气了
Bit glad of a breather, as it goes.
这样下去我都要憋死了
She's winding me right up.
- 妈妈们都这样的吧 把你逼疯 - 是啊
- Mums, eh? Drive you mental. - Yeah.
我只是很讨厌总要提防自己老妈的感觉
I just hate the way you always have to look out for your mum.
你懂吗 就像只要你一秒钟没看着她
You know? Like you take your eyes off her for one second
她就会迅速买♥♥通便衣警♥察♥
and she's fucking buying speed off an undercover cop
或者在父母之夜的时候搞上你的地理老师
or shagging your geography teacher at parents' evening, I mean,
你懂我感受吗
you know?
- 嗯 应该懂吧 - 就像是在养孩子似的
- Yeah, I guess. - It's like having a kid.
比那还惨
Only worse.
起码孩子养到十四岁就不会在家里了
At least a kid leaves home at 14.
老妈们都一样吧
Mums, eh?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我没什么特别的意思 由于各种原因
OK, so, I don't particularly, er... for various reasons, give a fuck,
但我们觉得你有点不太对劲
but we've noticed you seem a bit weird.
我没事
I'm fine.
老实说吧 你是不是想自杀
Will you tell us if you're going to kill yourself?
我们可不想带着愧疚生活下去
Because we don't want to have to live with the guilt.
我们 我是说乔茜啦
I say we. I mean Josie.
因为某些原因 她觉得她有责任
She feels responsible, for some reason.
可能是因为她在你们嘿♥咻♥的时候假装高♥潮♥
Probably cos she feels guilty that when you slept together,
觉得有罪恶感
she faked it.
她绝对不是假装的 一次都没有
Um...she definitely didn't fake it, either time.
你怎么知道
How you'd even know.
我就是知道 我了解那些信♥号♥♥
Um...I'd know. I can tell. I know the signs.
- 什么信♥号♥♥ - 我又不能全都记下来
- What signs? - I can't remember all of them.
我必须得调出我的数据库
I'd have to dig out my stack of FHMs.
怎么了 你想要爱爱友情提示吗
Why? Do you want sex tips?
开玩笑 从来都是我给别人友情提示的好吗
Are you kidding me? I give sex tips. I don't take them.
舔舔耳朵 摸摸下身 轻轻挠挠啊
Ear lick. Rotate the pudendum. Bum tickle.
厉害哦
Wow!
我特别喜欢对敏感区低声呢喃
I'm like a drone for the G-spot.
你应该把这个记下来
You should be writing this down.
谢了 金斯利
Thanks, Kingsley,
但这就像是你刚通过了高考
but it's like you're rolling out GCSE physics,
却对着爱因斯坦说教一样
but you're talking to Einstein.
说到这种话题 我还挺在行的
I'm OK in that department.
谢了
Thanks.
现在你可以走了
Now go on, fuck off.
你还好吗 爱因斯坦
All right, Einstein?
嘿 你觉得有没有可能
Oh, hey. Do you think
翠迪·米勒 就是那个写评论顶我的人
there's any chance that the Trudi Miller who wrote my review
碰巧会在辛辛那提大学工作
also works at the University of Cincinnati
然后开关于平面造型设计的讲座
and lectures in graphic design?
没可能
No.
看看这个
Erm...see this...
性♥爱♥的具象化 我是说这多大点事呢
...sexual objectification, I mean, how big a deal is it?
它对你根本没啥影响的对吧
It doesn't affect you, does it?
当然啦 好吧 我说对我而言
No way. Well, not me.
我意思是 还在上学的时候
I mean, when I was at school, yeah.
因为你穿着校服
Cos, erm...men in white vans always beep at you
白色面包车里的男人经常就会向你按喇叭
when you're in your school uniform.
不只这样 还有我在深夜独自走回家的时候
But other than that, only when I'm walking home alone late at night.
或者经过建筑工地
Or going past a building site.
又或者是穿着短裙
Or wearing a short skirt.
或是在沙滩上
Or on the beach.
可能还有几次在夜店里的时候
Sometimes in a club maybe?
对了 还有一次在佛罗伦萨
Oh, and once I was in Florence
这个奇怪的男人会摸我的屁♥股♥
and there was this strange man who put his hand on my arse
还向我露出他的下♥体♥
and, um...showed me his willy.
接着 等我回到了酒店
And then, when I got back to the hotel,
我在我的背包上发现了精♥液♥
I found jizz on my rucksack.
但是除此之外 这也不是什么大事 怎么了
But other than that it's, like, no big deal. Why?
红色药丸真的是很难咽下去
The red pill is a bitter pill to swallow.
好吧 你闪开些
Right, shift up.
干嘛 你在干嘛
What...what are you doing?
我在帮你找翠迪·米勒
I am going to help you find Trudi Miller.
- 为什么 - 总体来说就是负罪感
- How come? - Generalised feelings of guilt.
好吧 谷歌♥上找不到任何资料
Cool. There is nothing on Google.
我自有办法
I have my ways.
我只是想要看着她的眼睛对她说
No, I just want to look into her eyes and say,
"谢谢你 翠迪 你改变了我的人生"
"Thank you, Trudi, you've changed my life."
有意思
Hm. Interesting.
这里有个东西 看起来是坐标
There's a...what seems to be co-ordinates.
如果把它们三角化 应该会得到一个地图定位
If I triangulate those, I should get a map location.
好了 就在那儿
Yup. There we go.
你知道人文学科大楼后面的那块小荒地吗
Do you know that bit of waste ground behind Humanities?
真另类
How weird.
或许她就是那种古鲁派的智慧型女人
Maybe she's some kind of wise-woman guru type.
我想我最好去看看 谢了 霍华德
I'd better go check it out. Thanks, Howard.
- 他的骑士们渐渐... - 暴♥动♥
- His knights grow... - Riotous.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know. Er...
他的骑士们渐渐暴♥动♥起来
His knights grow riotous,
他自己在每一件琐事上都责怪我们
and himself upbraids us on every trifle...
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表