剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
- Maybe we're on a ring road. - Oh, great!
你用你的精♥子♥兄弟们感染了我
So, you've infected me with your sperm.
现在 有只寄生虫正在我体内茁壮成长
I now have a parasite growing inside me.
就像绦虫一样 只不过绦虫会让人变得苗条
It's like a tapeworm, except a tapeworm makes you thin
而胎儿却让人变得肥胖而疲惫
and a baby makes you fat and exhausted.
好吧 新计划 我们去酒吧 来份土豪式烤肉
OK, new plan. To the pub, with expensively roasted meats.
金斯利 我得赶紧服用事后紧急避孕药
Kingsley, I need to take the morning-after pill.
它之所以叫"事后紧急"避孕药
That's why it's called the morning-after pill,
而不叫"随时随地"避孕药 是有原因的
not the whenever-you-want pill.
天啊 我真的认为
God, I honestly think
有个孩子不至于这么大题小做
having a child would be less faff.
我们就不能要个孩子 现在去酒吧吗
Shall we just have a baby and go to the pub?
你先说你爱我 现在又想和我生孩子
So first you love me and now you want to have babies with me?
开个玩笑而已 乔茜
I'm joking, Josie.
是你说的 我只是引用了"我想要个孩子"
You just said, and I quote, I want to have a baby.
我只是想搞笑一下 但说真的
I'm having a laugh. But, seriously,
解药的销♥售♥范围应该扩大点
they should sell the antidote more widely.
别叫它解药
Don't call it the antidote. It...
那只是很高剂量的雌激素或孕酮罢了
it's just a very high dose of oestrogen or progesterone.
好吧 你已经用了整整两天药理学的知识了
OK, you've been doing pharmacology for, like, two days.
你不赞成我努力学习 拥有自己的事业是吧
Oh. You probably don't approve of me studying for a career, do you?
因为你只是想娶我 搞大我的肚子
Because you just want to marry me, knock me up
再派我到你那巨大的金家婴儿王国里去
and install me in your massive Kingsley baby farm.
各位 这是给你们的
Here you go, guys.
谢谢你 你注意到我用的是红笔吧 山姆
Thank you. You'll notice I've got the red pen, Sam.
红色的就是我的答案
The red answers will be my answers.
我唯一在意的是癌症与治愈药物之间的竞争
The only competition I care about is the competition to cure cancer.
对了 还有早起的棒槌 我爱早起的棒槌
Ooh, and the MOBOs. I love the MOBOs.
MOBO: 指男性早晨醒来时的一种生理反应
他在这搞毛啊
What the fuck is he doing here?
他是...我还以为你知道呢
Well, he's... I thought you knew.
晚上好 欢迎大家参加学生会的慈善竞猜活动
Good evening, and welcome to the student union charity quiz,
今年我们的主题是 关注前列腺癌
which this year is raising money for prostate cancer awareness,
不仅是字面意义
a cause close to all of our hearts,
而是在各个方面 紧紧牵连我们的心
in every sense, other than literally.
请所有参赛者上交你们的手♥机♥和平板电脑
All entrants must now hand in any mobiles and tablets, apparently.
虽然我不明白有什么必要 但你们就是这样
Not sure why you need to do that, but there you are.
我不希望有谁作弊
There will be no cheating,
无论是技术作弊还是药物作弊
be it technological or pharmaceutical.
第一至第五轮 由队伍的所有队员共同完成
Rounds one to five are for the whole team.
最后一轮
The final round is
由前四名队伍的队长单独答题 比赛现在开始
for the captains of the top four teams only. Here we go.
第一题 谁发现了冥王星
Question one. Who discovered Pluto?
谁发现了冥王星
That's who discovered Pluto.
- 伽利略吧 - 不 那是三十年代的事情
- Galileo, maybe? - No, it happened in the '30s.
这种通常都是以发现者命名的 对吧
These things are often named after the people who did it, aren't they?
所以或许是 冥王先生
Maybe it's... like, Mr Pluto.
霍华德 你有什么想法
Howard? Any ideas?
是克莱德·汤博(美国天文学家)
Yes. Clyde Tombaugh.
太棒了 干得好 伙计们
Oh, great! Good work, team.
克莱德·汤博 我知道他的
Clyde Tombaugh. I did know that.
你当然知道了 别人都告诉你答案了 马后炮
Oh, you did know that, after someone told you the answer? That's useful.
第二题 《末日四重奏》的曲作者是谁
Question two, which composer wrote the Quartet For The End Of Time?
梅西安
Messiaen.
- 奥利维埃·梅西安 - 真聪明
- Olivier Messiaen. - Brilliant.
我们开始找到感觉了
Now we're cooking.
- 好样的 坎蒂丝 - 谢了 伙计们
- Good work, Candice. - Thanks, guys.
- 我们都还不知道是对是错呢 - 是对的
- Well, we don't know it's right yet. - It is right.
第三题
Question three.
我擦
Fuck it!
你饿坏了吧(西班牙语)
Espero que tengas hambre.
是的 很饿 这是什么
Yes, very hungry. What is this?
我已经准备好了趴体(西班牙语)
Te he preparado una fiesta.
你想说的是
You want to say...
- 我给你做了丰盛的大餐 - 好吧
- I've cooked you a feast. - OK.
因为fiesta这个词更多地表示趴体
Because fiesta is more "party"
而不是晚饭
than "dinner".
哎呀 抱歉
Oh, sorry!
没事 挺好的 不过为什么呢
No, is good. Is why?
我想跟你道歉
Quiero pedir disculpas.
我知道你通过了普雷公♥司♥的培训期
I know you passed your training period at Pret.
所以我为你 至少是尝试为你做了
So I've made you, or at least tried to make...
墨西哥卷和法士达(墨西哥食物)
burritos and fajitas.
我就想跟你说 真棒
Just to say... well done.
"亲-切斯特联队"又一次倒数第一
leaving Mate-chester United once more in last place.
下面进入第三轮 第一题
On with round three. Question one.
现存的与大象最近的近亲是什么
What is the closest living relative to the elephant?
象人
The Elephant Man.
哦等等 不对 他死了
Oh, wait. No, he's dead.
也跟我们讨论一下好吗 我们也是小队的一员
Please don't confer without us. We're all part of the team.
你知道答案吗
Do you know the answer?
答案是...不知道 但是
It's... No, but...
我很确定 答案不是蹄兔就是海牛目
I'm pretty sure it was either the hyrax or the sirenia.
我以前听说是海牛目 就写这个吧
I've heard it's the sirenia. Let's go with that.
别急 可能会有《HEAT》杂♥志♥的部分
Don't worry, there might be some sort of Heat magazine round
《HEAT》: 一本英国娱乐杂♥志♥
到时候我们就有用武之地了
where we come into our own.
啥 别把我跟你混为一谈好吗
What? Don't lump me in with you.
我是跟他们一个层次的
I'm as good as they are.
只是暂时还没遇到对口的问题
I'm just not getting the right questions.
恩 是啊 当然了 我也是这样
Mm. Yeah, sure. Me too.
我也只是暂时还没遇到对口的问题
I'm just not getting the right questions.
第四题
Question four.
在电影《疯狂躲避球》中
What is the name of the character
由 本·斯蒂勒饰演的角色
played by Ben Stiller
叫什么名字
in the film Dodgeball?
我知道 我知道这个 抢答器呢
I know it. I know this one. Where's the buzzer?
哪有抢答器 抢答器从来就没出现过好吗
We don't have one. We've not had one from the start.
快写啊 答案是什么
Quickly. What is it?
怀特·古德曼
White Goodman.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
对不起
Ooh. I'm sorry.
为之前的所有事 对不起
About... everything.
我之前伤到你了 哈维尔
I've been a prick to you, Javier.
但这一切快得让我有点无所适从
But everything just kind of moved so fast.
我不是逼你 但是
I'm not gonna force you, but...
我觉得我现在需要点私人空间
I think I need my space now.
我去 姐有这么多破事要做
Hell, I've got shit to do
是要有点个人空间
and drawer space I need back.
但我会帮你
But I'll help you.
我的小伙伴成功搞到了这个
My mate managed to wangle this.
这不是几周的 中途还会停留
It's not for a few weeks and there's a stopover,
因为可能不能直达墨西哥城 但是
cos she couldn't sort direct to Mexico City, but...
怎么了 是在墨西哥的吧
What? That is in Mexico, right?
我没检查过 但如果不是的话就太尼玛雷了
I didn't check, but that'd be a fucking piss-take if it wasn't.
其实我不需要这个
No, I don't need this.
但我不能再照顾你了 我想说的是这个
But I can't look after you any more. This is what I'm saying.
我懂
I know.
普雷公♥司♥的谢尔盖叫我搬去和他一起住
I move in with Sergei from Pret. He ask me anyway.
好吧 真的吗
Oh. Right. Really?
他那儿有天空体育台 有可以制冰的冰箱
He has a Sky Sports and has a fridge that makes ice,
但是在门上
but on the door.
- 好的 我明白了 - 谢谢你 但是
- Yeah, I've seen that. - Thank you, but, er...
好了
it's fixed.
太好了
Cool.
那你现在准备干嘛呢
Oh, so, what do you want to do now, then?
经过五轮的激战 结果已经出来了
So, the results after five rounds are in,
我宣布 有两队战成了平手
and I can reveal that we have a tie
他们中将产生最后一支进入队长总决赛的队伍
for the last remaining place in the captains' final
这两支队伍是"香肠骑士队"
between the Sausage Jockeys
和"一支答题小队"
and A Quiz Team...
这名字从概念上来说是很完美的
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表