剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
哥们儿 那啥 咱俩这样过着是不错啦
Mate, this is great and everything,
很不错来着
really great...
但是吧
But...
这事儿不当真 是吧
this is a casual thing, yeah?
我是说 咱俩就是处着
I mean, we're seeing each other.
没当真吧
Casually.
我其实没有...
I'm not... really into...
太当真
anything heavy.
一般情况吧 我随遇而安
Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home.
但现在吧 我刚"遇"呢
Only now, wherever I lay my hat,
你就已经躺下"安"好了
you're another hat underneath my hat,
我吧 不太习惯两个人老黏在一起
and I don't need two hats.
你懂我的意思吧
If you know what I mean.
抱歉
Lo siento.
我英语水平还是有点跟不上
Mi ingles no ha mejorado suficiente.
还是听不懂啊
Sigo sin entenderte.
但是啪啪啪的部分无可挑剔啊
Can't argue with the fucking, though.
割舍不了的啪啪啪
The fucking is very good.
你想要啪啪啪
You like to fuck?
行啊 那就来吧
Yeah, go on, then.
新生六居客 第三季第二集
我要开始九个小时的旅程了
Bring on the nine-hour bus journey.
但好的方面在于 反正睡不着
On the plus side, it's so hard to sleep
除了补作业也没其他事可以干
there's no choice but to catch up on all my work.
不过路上那么累 所以做的作业都是草草应付
Although, cos I'm so tired, it's pretty shoddy.
但其实也没什么 反正我也不喜欢那课程
But that's cool too, cos I sort of hate my course.
- 你好 乔茜 - 你好 约翰
- Hello, Josie. - Hi, John.
最近好吗
How's it going?
是约翰啦 他还不错
It's John, he's great.
'你就装吧'
'Er, yeah.'
好吧 说实话我说不好对约翰的感觉
Yeah. I'm really not sure about John, to be honest,
他总是随手一瓶Irn Bru
he's always got a bottle of Irn Bru,
但他又不是苏格兰人
and he's not even Scottish.
Irn Bru: 一种苏格兰特色软性饮料
'你还是讨厌动物学?'
'Still hating zoology?'
是这么回事儿 总的来说 我不太喜欢动物
The thing is, fundamentally, I have very little respect for animals.
它们都很恶心
They're gross.
而且它们的牙釉质能再生
And their enamel regenerates,
虽然不爽这点的人很少
which I know is quite a niche criticism,
但姐还是接受不了
but it's just insane.
我要挂了 有个汉子非坐我旁边
I have to go. A man just sat next to me.
行
OK.
那早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
你去了好久 - 是吗 不好意思
You were a long time. - Was I? Sorry,
我以为时间不长来着
it felt just... normal.
我说笑呢
I'm joking.
你想在卫生间里呆多久就呆多久 金斯利
You're allowed to spend as long as you need in the toilet, Kingsley.
太好了
Great.
谢谢啊
Thanks.
你在忙什么呢
How are you doing?
我刚和爷爷视频完
I just Skyped Grandpops,
我以为视频会好受点 但是他看着脸色太差了
I thought it would be a good idea. But he was such a weird colour.
灰扑扑的
He was so grey.
你试试调下对比度
You try adjusting the contrast?
男人们只会这样说 不是对比度的问题
That is such a male thing to say! It wasn't the contrast!
抱歉 我失言了
Sorry, of course.
医生说还剩多长时间
So, how long are the doctors saying?
那个...
What's the...
预挂期是什么时候
erm, the forecast?
他们说他只有几天了
They say he might only last a few days.
只有几天了
A few days?
天哪
God.
那真是来得太快了
That's soon. God.
或是个把月
Could be a month.
个把月
A month?
那真是太好了 比较来说
That'll be good. Considering.
苍天啊
Oh, God!
这事太可怕了
This is so horrible.
我爱你 金
I love you, Kings.
到底行不行啊 切莫
All right, Chemo?
听着 我脸皮就厚这一次
Listen, cheeky one,
我帮人找工作呢
I'm looking for a job for someone.
知道不 他才华横溢 吃苦耐劳
All right, yeah. He's a go-getting self-starter,
但他不会说英文
but he can't speak English.
还非法滞留
And he's illegal.
你觉着什么样的工作适合啊
What kind of thing could he get, do you reckon?
木有
Nothin'?!
那拍拍毛♥片♥呢
What about porno?
裸上身男仆咖啡厅可以吗
Topless barista?
露个鸟跳跳脱衣舞呢
Full-monty squeegee action?
切莫 别挂啊
Chemo! Don't go!
帮帮臣妾啊 哥们
I need some help, mate!
他腹肌硬得能当石头使 直接能磕鸡蛋
He can, er, crack eggs on his abs.
真的 我看他表演过
Seriously, I've seen him do it.
这能变成职业不
I mean, is that a job?
这妹子长得正 又搞笑
She's hot, she's funny,
还很酷 基本就是女版的哥啊
she's cool, she's practically me.
你没发现你一直念念不忘山姆
You do realise that by fancying Sam,
就是在变相承认想和哥捡肥皂吗
you are essentially admitting that you want to bum me?
谁想和你捡肥皂啊 我只是想多了解山姆一点
I don't want to bum you. I want to... get to know Sam.
别想着山姆了
Forget about Sam.
打个电♥话♥给萨宾娜吧 你知道她回来了吧
Why don't you call Sabine? She's back, you know?
萨宾娜是哥一时失足
Sabine was a mistake.
我暑假完善了脸书后意识到了这一点
I realised that after I completed Facebook one week this summer.
什么 你竟然填完了脸书的个人资料
Sorry... You "completed" Facebook?
是啊 没什么难的
Yeah. It wasn't difficult.
萨宾娜只对一个叫魔力红的破乐队
Sabine's only interests are a band called Maroon 5
魔力红乐队: 来自洛杉矶的摇滚乐队 粉丝们求表打脸
还有猫的图片感兴趣 那些猫还不是她养的
and pictures of cats that aren't her cats.
你看吧 你和山姆本来是有机会的
Look, you had your chance with Sam.
但你放了人鸽子
You stood her up.
我没有 我告诉她我感染了冬吐症
No, I told her I had the winter vomiting bug.
她完全相信哥说的话 我这就要重新约时间呢
She's been out-manoeuvred. I'm going to rearrange.
那你为毛不打电♥话♥
Well, why don't you call her?
我只是要完善一下讲稿
I just need a little more time to refine my speech.
你还写了讲稿
You've written a speech?
那你打算怎么开口
What are you going to say?
你好
Hello.
- 就没了 - 那啥 哥在这儿就卡壳了
- That's it? - Well, that's all I've got locked in.
- 我去 - JP
- Urgh! - JP!
山姆 我是JP 不知道你有没有空
Sam, it's JP. I wonder whether you...
山姆 我是霍华德 别...
Sam, it's Howard. Don't...
算你狠
Oh, I see.
你没打出去
There's no-one there.
你丫是在耍我
You've Punk'd me.
老子被耍了
I've been Punk'd.
我已经让你先跑一段了
I gave you a head start,
现在我要开始穿上跑鞋
but right now I am putting on my trainers
活动筋骨 准备追上来了
and I am doing deep knee bends at trackside.
我只需要二十四小时
I just need 24 hours.
你当自己是在演个特立独行的条子啊
Howard, you're not a maverick cop.
电影《24小时》剧情
早啊
Morning.
我看着ITV四频道的《变形金刚》就睡着了
I fell asleep watching The Transporter on ITV4.
是部烂片 但是斯坦森演得不错啊
It's shit, but he pulls you in, Statham.
- 嗯哪 - 你干嘛
- Sure. - What?!
你在逃避哈维尔
You're avoiding Javier.
别乱讲 我为毛要逃避
As if! Why would I?
可能是因为你忍♥不了他了
Maybe because you can't stand being around him
又或者是你越来越后悔要留他下来了
and you're regretting inviting him over
后悔之情一天胜似一天
more and more every day.
你打字能小点儿声吗
Can you keep the incredibly loud typing down, please?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表