剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
婚礼上大家心情都好
Everyone's in a good mood at weddings.
- 她会答应推荐我的 - 我没意见
- She'll have to say yes. - Fine by me.
谁来参加婚礼都行
I don't give a shit who comes.
不是所有事都要过问那墨西哥人的
Not all that bothered about the Mexican.
天啊 你太自私了
God, you're so selfish.
在这点上你没资格说我
That is not something you can accuse me of.
- 我抽大烟么 乔茜 - 她不抽
- Josie, do I ever take the big line? - She doesn't ever take the big line.
人生远不止毒品那么简单
There's more to life than drugs.
- 少说我 - 我们去跳个舞吧
- Wash your mouth out. - Why don't we all do some flaming Sambucas?
她们俩太紧张了
They look terrifying.
你知道么 我都不知道我为啥还要跟你交朋友
Do you know what? I don't even know why we're still friends.
太好了 我才不参加你那什么破婚礼呢
Well, then I won't be missed at the so-called wedding.
希望他知道什么时候该说"我愿意"
I just hope he knows when to say, "I do".
坎蒂丝 我们走
Come on, Candice, we're going.
你们谁是福德
Which one of you is Vod?
乔茜 你预订了个脱衣舞男么
Did you book a stripper, Josie?
我没有啊 一定是俄勒冈订的
It wasn't me, it must've been Oregon.
不 是我
No, it was me.
尊敬的董大♥法♥官
Honourable Justice Dong?
我可是超坏的哦
I've been a bad girl.
我早就期待要好好下去搞一场了
I expect to go down for a very long time.
哈维尔...
Javier...
霍华德
Howard.
哈维尔在教我北美握手方式
Javier has been teaching me the North American handshakes.
我觉得要是碰到Jay-Z 就不会出糗了
I feel if I met Jay-Z, there would be no awkwardness.
Jay-Z: 美国Rap界大佬 碧昂斯老公
可以开始了吗
So, shall we get started?
哦...
Ohhh...
新郎可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
结婚啦
Married!
好了 别亲了
All right, mate, ease up.
我们就是亲给牧师看看的 酒吧里就不要了
We did it for the vicar, no need to ladle it on in the pub.
霍华德 你还好么
All right, Howard?
还在等女伴吗
Waiting on the date?
不好 一点都不好
No. Not all right.
我的唾液腺失去了功效 我的大棒槌
My saliva glands have ceased to function and my penis,
在我过于乐观地用滴露给它滋润之后
which I hilariously over-optimistically bathed in Dettol,
就变得火烧火燎
feels like it's on fire.
结果管♥理♥员♥还跟我说
Now the management have informed me
这座房♥里就没有除颤器
that there isn't a defibrillator on the premises.
你好 霍华德
Hello, Howard.
你好 萨宾娜
Oh, hello, Sabine.
我看到了脸谱网上的邀请
I got an invitation on Facebook.
我觉得你应该不要再上脸谱网了
I think you should stay off Facebook.
对你没啥好处
It's doing you no favours.
萨宾娜 看来你收到了我的邀请
Sabine, so glad you got my invite!
反正我在曼彻斯特也没太多朋友
Since, for some reason, I don't have many friends in Manchester,
就决定过来看看
I thought I'd come around and...
多点社交
socialise.
来点喝的吧
Can I get you a drink?
谢谢 不过我过来不代表我会给你推荐
Thank you, but my presence here doesn't mean that my position has changed.
我认为你在情绪控制上非常不成熟
I think you're very emotionally immature
经常醉醺醺的 你的朋友也是
and very messed up, as are your friends.
福德正在啃自♥慰♥器
Vod's eating hummus off a vibrator.
神奇吧
Legend!
我们应该好好聊聊
Still, we can have a good chitchat!
听着 萨宾娜 我知道我去年搞砸了 我错了
Look, Sabine, I know I fucked up last year - I can admit that now.
我喝得烂醉
I drank too much
还在一个女生的脸上戳了个洞出来
and I drilled a hole in a woman's face which,
说实话 是个人都会认为我错了
let's face it, in most people's view is wrong.
- 嗯 - 但这不正是我们上大学的原因吗
- Mm-hm. - But isn't that why we go to university?
就是为了成长
To grow up?
你说我不成熟 就好比你指责一个婴儿太矮了
You calling me immature is like blaming a baby for being... short.
求你了 萨宾娜
Please, Sabine.
我想穿上白大褂
I want to wear a white coat.
并不只是因为白色很衬我
And not just cos I look good in white,
尽管有些人是这么告诉我的
though some people say I do.
而是因为我热爱药学
Because I love medicine.
我认为你这通话没什么逻辑 乔茜
I think your speech is very incoherent, Josie,
但我能感受到你是认真的
but I do see that you're serious,
因为你不喝酒了 而我知道你有多喜欢喝酒
because you don't drink. And I know that you like to drink.
好吧 我会推荐你
So yes, I will give you the referee.
我去
Fuck... off!
嗨 山姆
Hi, Sam.
- 霍华德 - 嘿
- Howard. - Hey.
我们要把结婚贺礼放哪儿
Where do we put the wedding presents?
我想福德有个保险箱
I believe Vod has a strongbox.
strongbox也指常进行凯格尔锻炼的女性阴♥户♥
那只是打娘胎里来的造化
That's just genetic good fortune.
哥们儿 我发现她就是我失散多年的亲妹妹
Mate, I could find out that she is my secret biological sister,
但我仍然会选择上了她
I would still fuck that something ridiculous.
不 不 不 今晚不行
No, no, no, not tonight.
今天晚上 我要扮演一个完美无缺的男人
For tonight, my impersonation of the human male will be impeccable.
希瑟: 想见你 正在来的路上
希瑟过来了
Heather's coming.
- 什么 现在吗 - 对 来这儿 马上
- What, now? - Yeah, here. Now.
- 这不是什么演习 - 玩大了吧 哥们儿
- This is not a drill. - Ouch, mate.
苹果地图让你摊上大事儿了
You're up shit creek with Apple Maps.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell!
魔法保姆回来啦
Nanny McPhee returns.
电影《魔法保姆麦克菲》
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well,
如果你也读了那么多福柯的书 就会知道
when you've read as much Foucault as I have,
米歇尔·福柯: 法国哲学家 心理学家和思想系统的历史学家
想要找出真实婚礼与伪造婚礼之间的区别
trying to make the distinction between a real
真是只有笨蛋才会做的事儿
and a counterfeit wedding is frankly the behaviour of a twat.
听我说
So, listen.
这太难启齿了 但是有些事情我想确认一下
This is awkward, but I just wanted to check something.
是滴露的味道 是他们的清洁产品吧
The smell of Dettol... I think that's their cleaning product.
是的 你觉得我和你那个
Yes, so would it be OK if I ended up
威猛时髦的朋友约会怎么样
having a date with your big, posh friend?
因为我只是想确认一下
Cos I just wanted to make sure.
你懂的 我们就是好朋友
You know, we'd just be mates.
我们聊天 一起逛逛什么的
The talk, and everything,
但你不喜欢我 对吧
but you don't like me?
喜欢你
Like you?
是啊 坦白说 我不想让搅乱你的胃口
Yeah. I mean, I don't want to shit where you eat.
扰乱你的思绪 打扰你的生活
Or shit on your head. Shit anywhere, frankly.
当然啦 好吧 我当然我喜欢你 但是
Yeah, well... I mean, course I like you, but...
这就像你喜欢咸腰果
in the way that you might like a salted cashew,
或者万向灯的那种喜欢
or an angle poise lamp.
但是 好啊 你应该和JP约会
But, yeah, you should go on a date with JP.
我是说 他有根大家伙
I mean, he's a massive dick.
我瞎说的
I'm kidding!
也许没有呢
Or am I?
没事...
No...
去吧 去找他吧
Yeah. You go for it.
好
OK.
希瑟 嘿
Heather! Hey.
我马上就走
I can't stay.
不是吧
No way!
- 那太可惜了 - 对啊
- That's such a shame. - Yeah.
老妈打电♥话♥来
Mum just called.
阿爷刚刚去世了
Grandpops has died.
天啊 太糟了抱歉 真抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry. Sorry, er...
嗨 希瑟
Oh, hi, Heather.
嗨 乔茜
Hi, Josie.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
- 对啊 - 我也是
- Yes. - And you.
是啊
Yes.
- 你没事吧 金 - 有点热啊
- Are you OK, Kings? - A bit hot.
- 你们不觉得热吗 - 你最近在忙啥
- Is anyone else a bit hot? - What are you up to?
其实我准备去香港了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表