剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
But it's not really cheating if you're drunk, though.
- 怎么样了 - 不怎么好
- How is it? - It's not great.
是啊 不过你这话让人有点凌乱啊
Yeah, it's confusing,
你竖着大拇指呢
cos you're making a thumbs-up.
好吧 那就
OK, so...
这样好多了
That's better.
对了 对不起啊
Sorry, by the way.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
是我搞不清楚出拳时大拇指应该握在拳内
I wasn't sure whether or not to have the thumb in or out, is the thing, you know.
- 还是放拳外 - 我也是
- When punching. - Me too.
为什么不多几个网络论♥坛♥讨论这问题呢
Why are there not more online forums dedicated to that?
这种信息可有用了
That's useful information.
警♥察♥那边怎么办 别让他们把格温关监狱去了
What about the police? Don't let them put Gwen in jail.
别担心休斯警员了 格温
Don't worry about PC Hughes, Gwen.
我们可以跟他解释 他就会知道
When we explain it to him, he'll see that...
我们杀她是逼不得已
we had to kill her.
这位是剧作者 谢谢大家支持
This is the writer, so... props!
那...
So...
你怎么想的
What did you think?
我想"这尼玛都是些啥玩意儿啊"
Yeah, I suppose I thought, "What the fuck was all that about?"
我得告诉你些事儿
Look... I have to tell you something.
- 倒不是什么大事儿 - 就算是的话
- It's not a big deal. - And, if anything,
也让我极其珍惜我们所拥有的一切
it's made me really value what we have.
我的天
Oh, my God.
在南安普顿时 我和巴兹滚床单了
I got off with Baz. In Southampton.
是我们在一起之前还是之后
Before or after us?
之前有过一次
Once before.
之后又有一次
Um, then... after.
我和他滚完床单之后
Also, as a sort of follow-up mistake
就有那种犯了后续性错误的感觉
when I finished it with him.
真抱歉 金斯利 那感觉糟透了
I'm so sorry, Kingsley. I... I feel terrible.
这也绝不是我想让你从刚才
And this is definitely not how I wanted you to find out
"弱智版的我"那里发现的东西
from some retarded version of me.
嗯 好了 事情都已经发生了
Yeah, well, these things happen.
我想我们能做的就是互相理解和体谅
We've just gotta try to be understanding, I guess.
什么
Yeah?
我也要告诉你些事
Yeah, I need to tell you something too.
直到几星期前 我都还在和希瑟约会
I was still going out with Heather until a few weeks ago.
- 我一不小心骗了你 - 神马
- I accidentally two-timed you. - What?
我本来想甩了她的 但她爷爷又快不行了
I wanted to dump her, but her grandad was dying,
- 太难受了 - 卧♥槽♥
- and it was awful. - Oh, fuck.
我是说 我早就想跟你说了的
I mean, I've been wanting to tell you for ages,
因为每时每刻 内疚和自责都在折磨着我
because I feel so guilty all the time.
我想这就是我觉得自己得了癌症的原因
I think that's why I thought I had cancer.
好的方面就是
On the upside,
我不会再在公众场合检查我的蛋蛋了
I won't be checking my testicles in public any more.
- 至少不会老检查了 - 好吧
- Or so much. - OK.
我想
Er, I guess...
这就是说我们扯平了
that means we're even?
- 是的 - 我擦 是希瑟啊
- Yeah. - Fuck. Heather?
是的 真的很抱歉 巴兹又是谁
Yeah, I'm really sorry. Which one was Baz?
巴兹就是...跟我啪啪啪的那个
Baz was just a... cock in a sock.
这又不重要
It didn't mean anything.
- 是啊 好吧 不重要 - 又不像希瑟
- No, sure, fine. - Not like Heather.
但如果不重要 你干嘛还要和他滚床单呢
But if it didn't mean anything, why did you do it?
- 这事就到此为止了行吗 - 嗯 当然啦
- Shall we just drop it? - Yeah, sure, OK.
我搞得一团糟 我们俩都是
I fucked up. We both did.
我红杏出了一点点墙
I had a little fling.
而你和我朋友在一起 背叛了我 扯平了
You... betrayed me with my friend. Equal.
你和巴兹滚床单时有没有欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Was Baz's grandad dying at all at the time?
我们那都不算真的滚床单 当时喝醉了
We didn't even have proper sex. We were pissed.
我觉得他都没进去
I don't even think it went in.
好极了 真谢谢了
Great. Thanks for that.
我脑补了点画面 存在于我深深的脑海里
I was looking for an image to burn onto my brain cells for ever.
你还和希瑟一起睡了好几个星期呢
You were the one sleeping with Heather for weeks.
真是太难舍难分了吧
That's trying really hard to dump her!
我没法不和她睡啊 不然她会怀疑的
I couldn't not sleep with her. She would have suspected something.
那你没被抓到出轨我还得感谢上苍了是吗
Oh! Oh! I-I'm so glad you didn't get caught out.
要我给你颁枚奖章吗
I'll make you a medal, shall I?
对不起 我们关注好的方面好吗
Look, I'm sorry. Look, let's....let's try and focus on the positive, shall we?
我们都不是啥好人 都做过坏事
We're both bad people and we've done bad things,
都会背负着难以忍♥受的羞耻之心过一辈子
and we'll carry with us for ever the unbearable burden of shame.
我那是喝醉了 我年少无知
I was pissed! I'm young!
那我们就对彼此道个歉 原谅对方 一起前进
And we can just say sorry, forgive each other and move on.
好的 你说得对
Yes, yeah. You're... you're right. Um...
对不起
I'm sorry.
消除误会的感觉真好啊
It's really great we cleared the air.
- 是啊 我现在感觉舒服多了 - 我也是
- Yeah, I feel a lot better now. - Me too.
某种程度上来说 真是完好如初
In a way, this has worked out perfectly.
不能说完好如初
Not... perfectly.
但真的... 太他妈爽了
But, um... pretty bloody great.
是的 太爽了
Yeah, pretty great.
山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam!
他是和艾德·法劳一组的
He was paired with Ed Fallow.
- 什么 - 我和马克斯确认过了
- What? - I checked with Max.
他是和艾德·法劳一起的 不是和我
He was paired with Ed Fallow, not me.
我的搭档没事 所以不怪我啊
My partner was fine. So, it's not my fault.
好吧
OK.
知道了 谢谢你告诉我
Good. Thanks for telling me.
那我现在可以上来了吗
Er... can I come up now?
当然不行 快回家吧
No! Go home.
啥 不是吧
What? This is nuts.
我真的很喜欢你 到底怎么了
I really like you. What's going wrong here?
对不起 JP 我以为你会懂
Oh, I'm sorry, JP. I thought you'd get the message.
- 我刚刚... - 好吧
- I'm just... - OK.
那样其实也不错
That's actually great.
我也一直在想
Um, because I've been thinking about it
我觉得我们应该把恋爱关系公诸于众
and I think that we should have an open relationship.
我没在和你谈恋爱 JP
I'm not in a relationship with you, JP.
不管是公开的 秘密的
Open, closed.
还是半开的 都没有 我不是你女朋友
Ajar, anything. I'm not your girlfriend.
快回家吧 兄弟
Just go home. OK, mate?
现在有人在那儿陪你也没关系
It's fine that you've got someone else up there with you.
就像我刚说的 我们是公开的恋爱关系
Because, as I say, we're in an open relationship.
- 我们没有 - 好吧 那我有
- No, we're not. - Well, I am.
你不能阻止我公开地喜欢你
And you can't stop me from being in an open relationship with you.
这就是所说的开放
That's how open it is.
你可以随心所欲做你想做的
You can do what you want up there.
祝你幸福
You have my blessing!
说不上原因 但我就是喜欢人们
I dunno why, but... I like it when people clap.
为我鼓掌的感觉
At me.
我是说 我知道鼓掌就是两手相互拍打
I mean, I know it's just hands hitting other hands.
但是呢 天啊
But... cor,
每到那时候 那赶脚真是太好了
when it's happening, it just... just felt brilliant.
那是 但我想你不是第一个有这种感觉的人
Yeah, I... I don't think you're the first person to notice that.
天啊 他们真是非常非常喜欢我啊
God, they just really, really loved me.
其实呢 他们只是喜欢你对于我作品的诠释
Well, they loved your interpretation of my words.
你真是写作界的传奇
You're a writing legend.
没有啦 我不是什么传奇
No, I'm not a legend.
这是我的处♥女♥秀
This is my debut.
最坏不过就是只有我一个观众罢了
At most, I'm... I'm one to watch.
- 霍华德打架赢了 - 太棒了 好孩子
- Howard won his fight. - Go on, my son!
通常而言我痛恨暴♥力♥ 但霍华德 你是好样的
Normally I abhor violence, but kudos to you, Howard.
感谢各位粉丝
Thank you, fans.
我把一个男人的拇指给打骨折了
I broke a man's thumb.
我把一位社会成员给弄进了医院
I hospitalised a member of the public.
从现在起 哥正式
I am now officially...
对社会构成了威胁
..a menace to society.
骄傲之至
I'm so proud.
我感觉有点儿不对劲 我心跳过快
There's something wrong with me. My heart's beating way too quickly.
- 金斯利 你要摸摸我的蛋吗 - 不要
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表