剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Me, too.
我也有
We tell Colvard Insurance Brokers the truth
我们把真♥相♥录下来
in a recorded statement.
给科尔瓦德保险经纪公♥司♥
And what's that?
什么真♥相♥
That we started the fire.
火是我们点的
We'd like you to retrace your steps
能不能回忆一下
the day before the fire took place.
火灾前一天发生了什么
Did a guest smoke a cigarette?
是不是有人点了烟
Did someone burn a scented candle?
有没有人点了香薰蜡烛
No.
不是
It's time...
是时候了
Okay, look.
好吧
I accidentally threw a bunch of Triple-A batteries into the garbage disposal.
我不小心把几节电池丢进了垃圾箱
And I know they contain sulfuric and nitric acid --
电池含有硫酸和硝酸
And because Einstein over here didn't tell me
因为这位"爱因斯坦"并没有告诉我
that he put batteries down the drain,
他把电池丢进了下水道
I thought it was clogged instead of jammed.
我还以为下水道被堵住了
So, I took liquid drain cleaner, which also contains...
所以我用了下水道清洁剂
sulfuric and nitric acid.
这个也含有硫酸和硝酸
You do realize that giving a false statement
你们应该明白在保险调查中做伪证
during an insurance investigation can result in jail time?
会带来牢狱之灾吧
I'm sorry -- you're saying we're making up the story about the fire?
抱歉 你在暗示我们杜撰了这起事故吗
Because times are tough right now.
形势很艰难
We're living on the edge.
我们日子并不好过
Is that dialogue from "St. Elmo's Fire"?
这是《圣艾尔摩之火》的台词吗
Is -- is that -- yeah, it is. Good call!
对 是的 你记性真好
Man, you must be a fan of the movie. - Good call!
你一定是这片子的粉丝 -记性真好
Get up here. I'll get it. Getting back to your original statement,
来吧 让我来 回到正题上来
are you both trying to tell us that you started the fire?
你们在说是你们导致了火灾 对吗
If you don't believe us, then take a look at this.
如果你不相信 就看看这个吧
That's -- th-that's the wrong footage.
弄错了 不是这个视频
Yeah, this is footage that our clone drone shot.
这个是我们的遥控无人机拍摄的
Is that Rob Lowe? Yeah, that's Rob Lowe.
这不是罗伯·劳吗 对 是他
He's coming out of -- Uh, this is embarrassing.
他正出来 太尴尬了
This is his gym.
这是他的健身房♥
You know, that's enough of th-- we don't need to watch this.
够了 我们不需要看这个
Just, let's -- that's enough.
让我们 够了
Yeah, but -- Wait. Is that you, J.D.?
好吧 等等 这是你吗 J.D.
Yeah -- uh, yeah. Just doing my job.
嗯 是的 我正在工作
Wait a minute. Are you asking him for an autograph?
等等 你是在找他要签名吗
No, no, I was trying to get, uh, a signed statement from Mr. Lowe.
不是的 我正在请劳先生在声明上签字
Oh, so you have the signed statement?
你手上应该有这份签过字的声明吧
Or did you not get that one?
有还是没有呢
J.D.?
J.D. 怎么回事儿
Linda, did you know that if J.D. got Rob Lowe's signature,
琳达 只要拿到罗伯·劳的签名 J.D.就集满了
he would have the entire cast of "St. Elmo's Fire"?
《圣艾尔摩之火》全体演员的签名
You know, he bought Demi's on Craigslist.
他从Craigslist上买♥♥到了黛咪的签名
And J.D. also plays tenor sax,
J.D.还演奏次中音萨克斯
just like Billy Hicks did in the movie.
比利·希克斯在电影里也演奏萨克斯
Billy Hicks played alto sax, so nice try.
比利·希克斯演奏的是中音萨克斯 干得好
It would appear to us that your colleague over here
看来你的同事
has been exploiting this investigation to gain access to a celebrity.
是为了接近明星才极力坚持这次调查
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们
Oh...thank you.
谢谢
Can you believe these guys?
你相信这些家伙的话吗
Three days ago, this party seemed like a good idea.
三天前 举办派对还是个不错的想法
Yo! Skinny-dipping! Come on!
哇 裸泳 来吧
Who's with me?!
谁要跟我一起
Don't hesitate! There's nothing to be ashamed of!
别犹豫了 没什么好害羞的
It's completely natural! Karen!
这是很自然的事情 卡琳
Uh, it's Carmen.
我是卡门
Carmen -- come with me, man.
卡门 跟我一起来吧
I'm gonna pass. I've seen "Piranha."
我还是算了吧 我看过《蛇鱼怪》
Man, your loss!
这可是一大损失哦
"Piranha." "Piranha."
《蛇鱼怪》 好吧
Fish, not monster.
就是一条鱼 不是什么怪兽
Lake, not sea.
故事发生在湖泊里 不是大海中
Look who showed up.
看看谁来啦
Have a drink. Oh. Champagne. That's appropriate.
喝一杯吧 香槟 真棒了
So, listen.
好了 听着
C.I.B. suspended Adhira
由于利用工作之便接近劳先生
for inappropriate contact with Mr. Lowe.
科尔瓦德保险已经让阿迪拉停职了
So, they dropped the case against you and Pindar.
因此他们也撤销了对你们和品达的诉讼
All right. Yes! Nice.
太好了 棒极了
Apparently, Pindar called C.I.B.
事实上品达给科尔瓦德保险打过电♥话♥
and confessed to starting the fire with flash paper.
承认是由于他玩火纸才引起了火灾
Now, the confession would have allowed you
因此你们可以保留
to keep the $135,000 settlement.
13.5万美元的理赔款
He tried to cut a deal without telling us?
他没跟我们商量就擅自做了笔交易吗
He offered to leave the country and go back home to India
他同意离开美国回印度
instead of doing jail time here.
以免除他在这里的牢狱之灾
He lied to protect us.
他为了保护我们撒谎了
Because we tried to protect him.
因为我们也尽力保护他了
I don't think he's here.
他好像已经走了
Was he here when you got home?
你回来的时候他在家吗
I didn't see him. Maybe he's in his room.
我没看到他 他也有可能在自己房♥间
You know how he likes to hole up in there.
你们也知道他有多喜欢窝在里面
Yeah. Sorry. Enjoy the party. Thank you.
没错 失陪一下 好好玩 多谢
Pindy!
品达
Pindy? Pindy?
品达 品达
He is gone.
他走了
He wrote it on flash paper.
他在火纸上留言了
I guess the new goodbye is no goodbye.
看来现在流行不说再见了
We got to let him know the investigation was dropped.
咱们得告诉他事故调查取消了
Well, he's probably in the air by now.
可他现在八成都在天上飞了
Dropped? Was anyone ever gonna tell me?
取消了 没人打算告诉我吗
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Well, I was gonna escape,
我正打算逃走呢
but then I heard you guys coming down the hall,
就听见你们过来了
so I hid in the closet.
所以我就躲在壁橱里了
Pindy, Stanton just told us.
斯坦顿刚告诉我们的 品达
He just found out.
他也刚知道
It's true.
是真的
Just now?
刚知道的
Just now.
刚知道的
You were gonna throw yourself on the grenade for us?
你是打算为了我们牺牲自己吗
Well, you guys did the same for me.
你们也为我这么做了啊
There's a party upstairs.
楼上正开派对呢
You just gonna stand here?
你就打算在这儿干站着啊
He comes with his own aura.
他就这么优雅自信地来了
How do I look? How do I look?
我看起来怎么样 我看起来怎么样
Oh, my god. Stop it.
我的天啊 省省吧
Can we help you?
有什么能帮到你的吗
Well, well, well... if it isn't the couch-boosters.
哟哟哟 这不是沙发狂们嘛
You look so much different in real life
真人和模糊的监控录像比
than you do on grainy surveillance video.
相差甚远啊
I love "The Outsiders."
我超爱《局外人》
Dude. Dude, end zone.
伙计 伙计 有点底线成不
What do you want?
你想干什么
Actually, I was coming to return this.
事实上我是来还这个的
Thank you, Mr. Lowe.
谢谢你 劳先生
Your eyes are as violet as Liz Taylor's.
你的紫色眼睛和丽兹·泰勒的一样
Why would you say that?
你说这个干嘛
How can anyone tell what color they are
一个从来不把别人放眼里的人
when he never looks anyone in the eye?
怎么可能知道自己的本色
Stanton.
斯坦顿
So, you've finally come to apologize
抢走了我心爱的杰奎琳·比兹特
for stealing Jacqueline Bisset from me.
你终于来向我道歉了
I did not steal Jackie Biss-et.
我没有抢走杰基·比塞特
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表