剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
And prove that he's behind this.
证明他是幕后黑手
I like that idea better. Yeah.
我更喜欢这个主意 是啊
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们出发
Pindar.
品达
What the hell?
怎么回事
I've figured it out.
我想出来了
Not that I can't tell from what looks like a big cat toy,
从这些连线里我没发现什么
but figured out what?
你是想出了什么
How to find Fitzgerald!
怎么找到菲茨杰拉德
When was the last time you slept?
你多久没睡觉了
I don't know. Okay, buddy.
我不记得了 好吧 伙计
I have been over this from every possible angle.
各种可能我都思考过了
But have you looked at it through the eyes
但你有没有从一个拥有洁癖 恐旷症
of a germophobic, agoraphobic, ornithophobe?
以及鸟类恐慌症的人的角度思考过
Fitzgerald will not risk going to the ceremony. Right.
菲茨杰拉德不会冒险参加典礼 对
But his brother is in town and is staying at the Orsini Hotel.
但他兄弟在镇上 住在奥尔西尼酒店
Which is right across the street from the ceremony,
正好在举♥行♥典礼的街对面
which his brother will be at.
他弟弟就在那
And Fitzgerald will watch from the roof.
菲茨杰拉德会在屋顶观礼
Pindar? Mmhmm?
品达 怎么
You're a genius. No.
你是天才 别
Germophobe. Of course.
洁癖 当然
I'm gonna call the cops, tell them where he is.
我打电♥话♥通知警♥察♥ 他在哪里
You're not calling anyone.
不用打给任何人
We call the cops, and no one gets the bounty for Fitzgerald.
打给警♥察♥ 就拿不到菲茨杰拉德的赏钱了
You deserve that money.
你值得拥有那笔钱
Not to mention Fitzgerald will just lawyer up
更别提菲茨杰拉德随便请个律师
and you'll still be looking at charges.
你就只能在指控台干瞪眼了
We're gonna take him down.
我们来抓住他吧
Guys, you forgot.
伙计们 你们忘了吧
My bountyhunting license is suspended. Suspended.
我的赏金猎手执照被吊销了 是的
You didn't hear him.
你没有听清楚他的话
We're gonna take him down.
我们来抓他
Our bounty-hunter license isn't suspended.
我们赏金猎人执照没有被吊销
Because you don't have one.
那是因为你们根本就没有许可
Technicalities.
这是技术性问题
Okay. That is the Orsini Hotel right there,
这里是奥尔西尼酒店
and it's got a perfect view for the graduation ceremony right here.
这里是观看毕业典礼的最佳视角
Fitzgerald will be up on the roof.
菲茨杰拉德会出现在楼顶上
Is he gonna be strapped?
他会全副武装吗
"Strapped"?
全副武装吗
Is he gonna be -- it means is he gonna have a gat, like, armed?
他会不会持有武器 比如说手♥枪♥
No, I know -- I know what it means.
我知道你是什么意思
We're not going after Ice Cube here.
我们不是在追捕艾斯·库伯
Well -- guys, guys.
得了 伙计们
Do you think there's any chance I would let you go after him
如果他随身带有枪♥支♥
if I thought he was going to be armed?
我还会让你们去追捕他吗
No, I would not.
我肯定不会的
Of course not. The guy's a bean counter.
当然不会 这家伙是一个善于计算的人
But...he's very fast.
但是他非常敏捷
I've seen him run.
我见过他逃跑
If he does, keep in mind there's two of you.
如果他开跑 记住你们是两个人
Use that to your advantage. Always do.
这是你们的优势 当然
Yeah. Taking a guy down is all about angles and geometry, you know?
抓捕考虑的是角度和几何问题 知道吗
All right. Full disclosure -- I got a "C" in geometry.
好吧 坦白来讲 我的几何成绩是C
"D."
是D
All right. Well, let's weapon up.
好了 让我们武装起来吧
I know we're both gonna have Tasers, probably.
我们得带上泰瑟枪吧
But I'd like to get in there with something serious.
我想带点高级货过去
Right off the bat, just "Freeze!"
迅速搞定 直接来一句不许动
Who said I was gonna let you use any of this stuff?
我有说过让你们用这些工具吗
Why does this smell like hummus?
怎么闻起来有鹰嘴豆泥的味道呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's Alexa. I'm sorry. I got to --
是亚历克萨打过来的 抱歉我得接下
Yeah, honey?
亲爱的
I wanted to use the grenade. What's wrong?
我想用手榴弹 有事吗
You know what? Fitzgerald may lock the roof.
菲茨杰拉德或许会把屋顶锁起来
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Yeah. We get to bust down the door.
我们得把门撞开
Yeah, we do.
确实
How do you think we do it? Do we just kick it down?
我们该怎么做呢 直接踹开吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Kick the door down. What are you talking about?
把门踹开 你说什么
You know, you get up to that door, and you're like, "Freeze!"
走到门前 就像这样 大喊不许动
What are you, Riggs?
你以为自己是里格斯吗
No, we can't do tha-- you're gonna hurt your leg.
我们不能这样 你会伤到腿
You got to bum rush it, like I said.
你得飞快冲过去
Got to bum when we get there, I'll do it. No, no. Wait. Wait.
等到了 让我来吧 不 等等
You already took a beanbag to the face.
你的脸已经被豆袋枪招呼过了
I want to do this.
这回让我上吧
Exactly. My face is already messed up.
当然 我的脸已经毁了
We'll do it together.
我们一起来吧
Same time? Yeah.
同时吗 对
We break down the door together.
我们一起破门而入
You lean forward, put your shoulder out,
身体前倾 肩膀前移
And you go 1, 2, 3!
倒数一 二 三
Freeze! We've got the place surrounded.
不许动 你被包围了
You're cops?
你们是警♥察♥吗
No. No.
不是 不是
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Hey, don't worry about what happened to my --
别管我的
I meant him.
我指的是他
I think you're gonna want to listen to us.
你应该想听听我们接下来的话
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It's about your son.
关系到你儿子
About whether he makes it through this ceremony.
关系到他是否能顺利毕业
What are you talking about?
你们什么意思
We know you've been talking with your son,
我们知道你跟你儿子一直保持联♥系♥
So that makes him an accomplice to a wanted fugitive.
这意味着他是一名通缉犯的同伙
We got a guy by the podium ready to pull him
我们的人在讲台边 随时准备扣下他
before his name's even called.
可能等不及他被点到
Bullshit.
该死
You're good at gambling with other people's money.
你很善于用别人的钱赌博
You -- you ready to gamble with your son?
但你准备用自己的儿子下赌注吗
Better hurry up, Mr. Fitzgerald.
你最好爽快点 菲茨杰拉德先生
They're already up to the C's.
他们已经念到C开头的名字了
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
We want you to admit that you set up Harley Walls.
你得承认是你给哈利·沃尔什下套了
And you'll let my kid graduate?
你们会让我儿子顺利毕业吗
We'll even walk away.
我们甚至可以离开
You get him? Oh, yeah.
录音了吗 是的
Walls was getting close,
上个月沃尔什差点抓到我了
I had to jump out a window in riverside to get away last month.
我只好翻窗从河岸边逃跑
I'm not a "Jump out the window" guy.
我并不是一个跳窗而逃的人
What'd you do?
你怎么做的
Ventriss called me after he was booked,
范崔斯在警局做过笔录后给我打电♥话♥了
said his face looked like hamburger meat.
说他的脸看起来肿得像汉堡
Guess he took a beanbag to the face.
估计是被豆袋枪砸中了
Seemed like an opportunity.
我意识到或许这是个机会
Hold on. Anthony's up.
等等 快到安东尼了
I got it.
已经录好了
Anthony Fitzgerald.
安东尼·菲茨杰拉德
Congratulations.
恭喜
You were gonna walk away.
你们该走了
We are.
是的
I can't say the same for them, though.
不过他们可不是
Paul Fitzgerald, you're under arrest.
保罗·菲茨杰拉德 你被捕了
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
You're gonna leave my kid alone, though, right?
你们会放过我儿子 对吗
No idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表