剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
The conference on the mound is breaking up.
场上会议即将结束
And it looks like Kasso's gonna stick with Zach Harvin
看来卡索打算靠扎克·哈尔文
to finish this one out.
来锁定胜局了
Zach Harvin's one out away
扎克·哈尔文还差一次
from notching his Minor-league leading 30th save,
就能创造小联盟30次救援纪录了
but it looks like he's on empty, Jared.
不过看上去他筋疲力尽了 杰尔德
I'm not sure, Skip.
我不这么觉得 斯吉普
Peter. It's Peter.
皮特 是皮特
You know, Skip, what I really like about those uniforms --
要知道 斯吉普 我最爱那球衣的一点
The blue it brings out in Zach Harvin's eyes.
蓝色会映现出扎克·哈尔文迷人的双眼
Take a look at those eyes. It makes you swim around in them,
注视着那双眼 感觉就像在里面浮游
Maybe take a home-run lap in them.
甚至能跑个全垒呢
Dude. Dude, please. What?
伙计 拜托
Hey! Anybody know the Heimlich?!
有人会汉姆克里式疗法吗
'Cause Harvin's about to choke!
哈尔文马上就要呛到了[也指比赛时临阵退缩]
That's the Heckler. You see what I'm talking about?
就是那个滋事者 知道我什么意思了吧
Zachary! Yeah.
扎克瑞 了解
Yeah. We see it.
我们看到了
Come on. His eyes?
不是吧 他的眼睛
You're the play-by-play. I'm the color commentator.
你喜欢实况解说 我喜欢绘声绘色评论
Color commentator doesn't mean you commentate
绘声绘色也不是让你评论
on the color of his eyes. I comment on the color.
他眼睛的颜色 我就评论颜色
Oh! Oh! I got it. Right here.
我能够到 就在那
Aah! Thank you. Hey. Whoa.
谢谢
Right here. I never got one.
这里 我从没拿到过
Never got one. You could make my day.
从没拿过 你会让我今天都很爽的
Please? This could be the day I --
求你了 这会让我一天都
That's it. It's his turn. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧 轮到他了 谢谢 谢谢
I get the ball. I get the ball.
我拿到球了 我拿到球了
High and tight, low and away,
内角高球 外角低球
then let's go get a beer!
然后咱就可以去喝酒庆祝了
Hey, Zach! Zachary!
扎克 扎克瑞
I got your mom on the phone. She says number 2
你妈正和我打电♥话♥呢 她说二号♥
is about to take you deeper than a Chilean miner!
会比智利矿工更让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的
That doesn't even make sense.
这前言不搭后语啊
What does a Chilean miner and his mother --
智利矿工怎么会和他妈
If someone doesn't shut this guy up, I will.
如果没人让那家伙闭嘴的话 我去
And that ball is driven deep to right.
这球往右外野飞去
Going, going, gone!
一直飞 一直飞 界外了
Stars lose, and Zach Harvin blows the save.
群星队输了 扎克·哈尔文救援失败
I get it. I get it.
好吧 我认了
You suck 11 different cow teats.
你嘬了11头母牛的奶
That's how badly you suck.
你技术就是这么差劲
You know, people come to Stars games to have fun, be happy.
大家来看群星队的比赛是为了娱乐来的
Saturday night we're letting the little kids
周六晚我们还让小孩子
ride sheep bucking-bronc style.
骑驯羊玩呢
Sheep rides? Yep.
骑驯羊 没错
But, look, as your attorney, I got to tell you,
不过作为你的律师 我要提醒你
if you don't let the adults ride the sheep,
如果你不让大人玩的话
You could be opening yourself up
你可能会给自己惹上
for a major discrimination lawsuit. Major.
很麻烦的歧视官司 很麻烦
I'll risk it.
我宁愿冒险
Now, could we, uh, focus on the matter at hand?
现在咱能处理下眼前的事吗
You have anti-obscenity rules here, don't you?
你们这有禁止淫秽信息的规定对吧
Yeah, but he's never really obscene.
没错 不过他也没干什么下流的事
Good thing about baseball --
棒球的好处就是
It's become a world international sport.
这是一项国际化的运动
So, what's obscene about that?
那有什么下流的
Nothing here, but in Spain, Portugal,
在这没有 不过在西班牙 葡萄牙
and parts of the Baltic,
以及波罗的海的部分地方
you just called Zach's mom a whore.
你刚才是在说扎克的母亲是婊♥子♥
What? I would say that qualifies as obscenity
什么 要我说在这个多元化
in a multi-ethnic, family-friendly stadium.
适宜家庭活动的体育场里 这就是下流
No. No. There's no way.
不不 没门
Okay. You know what, guys? I got rights.
要知道我也有人♥权♥的
Well, it says on your ticket that the stadium
票上写着体育场保留
reserves the right to eject anyone using obscene gestures.
驱逐任何使用淫秽手势者的权利
Yeah, go ahead. Get him out of here.
好了 让他离开这儿
Okay. You know what? We are not done.
听着 咱们没完
Thanks, guys. I'm glad he won't be here
谢谢 伙计们 很高兴下场比赛
for the second game of the Doubleheader. Yeah.
他不会再出现了 没错
We're closers.
我们可是终结者
Oh, oh. Got anybody on the, uh, old D.L.?
有人进了伤员名单吗[指他自己可以去替补]
What is that -- your golf swing?
这是什么 高尔夫挥杆吗
What's wrong, buddy? We rocked that.
怎么了 伙计 我们干得多棒
Excuse me. Charlie's got her second interview in San Francisco.
借过 查莉去旧金山参加第二个面试了
Why don't you just tell her not to take it?
为什么不告诉她不要去
I can't. I can't tell her to stay.
我做不到 我没法求她留下
Nothing like women trouble, if you ask me.
要我说 女人的事就是麻烦
I've been there.
我经历过
Hey, can you, uh, push 11, there, partner?
麻烦能按下11楼吗 兄弟
Oh, no, we're, uh -- we're already going there.
我们就是要去11楼
You're headed up to Infeld Daniels King?
你要去因菲尔德丹尼尔斯金事务所
Yes, sir.
没错
Going up to see Rachel King. Y'all know her?
我要去见瑞秋·金 你们认识她吗
Yes, sir. Got the scars to prove it.
认识 我们身上都留有她的伤疤
She the woman troubles you're talking about?
她就是你说的女人麻烦吗
Yeah, but not the way you mean it.
没错 不过和你们说的不太一样
She's my baby sister.
她是我妹妹
Yeah, that's right.
没错
That is unbelievable!
真不敢相信
I should have never told you. Ray Gun's gonna kill me.
我就不该告诉你 "射线枪"会杀了我的
You never told us you were
你从没告诉过我们
a teen beauty pageant winner, Ray Gun.
你赢过青少年选美比赛啊 射线枪
Hugh. No call?
休 也不打个电♥话♥
You might have said you were busy.
你可能跟我说你很忙
"Infeld, Daniels, King"?
因菲尔德丹尼尔斯金
Last? I bat cleanup.
排最后 我专门负责善后
Third's not cleanup. We're the baseball experts.
第三个可不是打四棒的 我们可是棒球专家
And it looks like we're playing both ends of the Doubleheader.
看来他们两场比赛咱都得出场了
We're needed back at the stadium.
我们得回体育场去
We got that clown thrown out. Maybe not.
我们把那小丑赶走了 也许没有
Mandy. Mandy. I -- says it's urgent.
是曼迪 说有急事
All right, before I go, just tell me what your talent was.
好吧 我走之前 告诉我你擅长什么
Line dancing? Pole dancing?
队列舞 钢管舞
Yodeling? Say it was yodeling. Hey.
约德尔调 说是约德尔调吧
Okay, tell you what. Say nothing if it was yodeling.
这样吧 你不说话就是默认了
It was yodeling, wasn't it? Yodeler!
是约德尔调没错吧 约德尔歌♥手
Ray Gun loves to yodel
"射线枪"喜欢约德尔
Pascoe Ag is taking over the whole valley.
帕斯科·艾格要买♥♥下整个山谷了
Parkers sold their place. Hargraves sold theirs.
帕克斯卖♥♥了自己的地 哈格里福斯也卖♥♥了
What the hell, sis? This guy's a communist.
不是吧 小妹 这家伙是共♥产♥党员
I bill at $800 an hour, Hugh.
我的价格可是1小时800块 休
And since you're not paying...
考虑到你没付我钱
Well, I bought what was supposed to be
我从帕斯科·艾格手里买♥♥了
Grade-"A" Champion bull semen from Pascoe Ag.
本该是A级斗牛的精♥液♥
And what I had to pay for the damn stuff,
我付的钱
you would have thought that the calves
理应生出那种
would have come out slam-dunking a basketball.
出生就会灌篮的小牛来
But instead they were skinny and worthless.
谁知道那些小牛又瘦又弱
So I contacted Pascoe, and they told me that
因此我联♥系♥了帕斯科 他们告诉我
I must have inseminated the cows wrong
肯定是我人工授精的方法不对
and ruined the semen,
毁了那批精♥液♥
which is a bunch of bull. Ruined semen?
那可是一大群牛 毁了精♥液♥
You couldn't have an Alabama lawyer try this case?
你就不能找阿♥拉♥巴马的律师接这案子
I do have an Alabama lawyer. You.
我确实认识阿♥拉♥巴马的律师 就是你
King family's got to stick together, right?
金家人就该相互支持对吧
Other than indignation
除了你的极度愤慨
and those same ugly boots you've been wearing since the '80s,
以及那双你从80年代就开始穿的丑靴子外
what do you have?
还有什么证据
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表