剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
factoring in your antipathy towards me,
考虑到你们对我的反感
and also what I perceive
以及我察觉的
to be your willingness to take on a challenge.
你们会接受挑战的意愿
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错
Wendell, Wendell, Wendell, please.
温德尔 温德尔 温德尔 拜托
Yeah, don't make us change our mind, okay?
别逼我们改变主意 好吗
Uh, and that moves the bike-plan hearing
将自行车计划的听证会
from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday
从星期四下午6点移至7点
to accommodate the vegan raw foods class clean-up.
以便于素食食品原料课打扫卫生
It's a straightforward case, Summer.
这桩案件轻而易举 莎莫
You're gonna be back at your hives by lunch.
午饭前你就可以回去打理蜂箱了
My hives are my living.
我靠蜂箱维生
I sell the honey, and I help other people start their farms.
我售卖♥♥蜂蜜 还帮助其他人开办农场
I-I-if I can't keep that going --
如 如果我不能继续
We're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
...uh, with a big thanks to Willow for her
薇洛为灾难演习提供了开导冥想录音带
enlightened meditation demo on disaster prep
向她表示热烈的感谢
and, uh, that leaves us with, uh --
接下来是
Uh, Damien Karp,
我是达米恩·卡普
representing Summer Wallace, Mr. Bixby.
代理莎莫·华♥莱♥士♥ 比克斯比先生
Summer retained counsel, huh?
莎莫聘请了律师 是吗
Every bee deserves its day, right?
蜜蜂也有春天 不是吗
Uh, I'm here for the city, Bix.
我代表市民到这儿来 比克斯
Hey, there. Lyle.
你好 我叫莱勒
So, Mister...
那么 先生...
Bix,
比克斯
This is just a simple misunderstanding.
这不过是个单纯的误会
Now, bees disrupted the birthday party of Summer's neighbor,
现在 蜜蜂破坏了莎莫邻居的生日派对
but Venice is full of bees.
但威尼斯到处都是蜜蜂
How can we be sure the bees were Ms. Wallace's?
我们如何确定那些蜜蜂属于华♥莱♥士♥小姐呢
Can Mr. Karp prove they weren't Ms. Wallace's bees?
卡普先生能证明它们不属于华♥莱♥士♥小姐吗
Actually, the burden of proof's on you.
实际上 举证的责任在你身上
Well, what about footage from Achilles' birthday party...
阿基里斯生日派对上的拍摄片段
Achilles?
谁是阿基里斯
showing Ms. Wallace's bees going over her fence
显示华♥莱♥士♥小姐的蜜蜂飞过了她的栅栏
into her neighbor's yard?
进入了她邻居的院子
Would that help? Helps me.
这个有用吗 有用
I move we schedule an official hearing.
我提议安排一次正式的听证会
All in favor?
赞同的请举手
Aye!
同意
I'll see you at the next meeting.
我们下次会议见
We're out!
收工
Namaste.
有礼了
Awesome.
这下好了
Rachel. Hey.
瑞秋 你好
Yeah, we had, um -- we had a little setback,
是的 我们遇上了点小麻烦
but we're gonna get them at the hearing.
但我们会在听证会上解决的
This is going to a hearing?
要举♥行♥听证会吗
I gave you a simple task,
我给了你一桩简单的案件
like taking out the garbage.
简单得像倒垃圾一样
Okay, that's an overreaction.
好吧 你有点反应过度了
No, course correction. You're getting help.
不 改变方案 你需要帮手
You're getting Franklin and Bash.
我会让弗兰克林和巴什来帮你
Hey. Good news.
伙计们 好消息
You know that $250,000 in benefits?
你们知道那25万美金保险金吧
Turns out there was a rider on Noelle's policy
我发现诺艾尔保单上的一项附加条款
that wasn't mentioned in discovery.
在调查中并未被提到
Where is, uh, Wendell?
温德尔到哪儿去了
Kind of thought he would be here.
我以为他会在这儿的
We switched it to later. Why?
我们推迟会面了 怎么问这个
Yeah, you could have texted us this information.
你可以发短♥信♥告诉我们这个消息的
You didn't have to come all the way down.
不需要专程跑过来
Yeah, I kind of wish I had now.
是的 现在我有点儿后悔了
So, the rider?
这么说 那项附加条款呢
Makes Wendell sole beneficiary,
让温德尔成为唯一受益人
unless, of course, he is convicted of causing Noelle's death.
当然 除非他被定罪谋杀诺艾尔
Interesting.
有意思
Who's next in line?
排在后面的受益人是谁
It's intestate -- family succession.
因为未留遗嘱 所以按家族顺序继承
Rayann.
芮恩
That's good work, Carm.
干得好 卡门
And we'll call you
下次温德尔在这儿的时候
next time Wendell's here.
我们会打电♥话♥给你的
And you can explain the weird attraction women have to him.
你还可以解释下他对于女人的奇怪吸引力
You wouldn't understand.
你们不会明白的
That's true. I understand weird attraction.
确实 我明白奇怪的吸引力
I love that movie. It's a great movie.
我爱那部电影 那是部好电影
What do you want to do with your office?
你想对自己的办公室做点什么
Use it as a steel-cage octagon?
将它当做格斗场吗
it's too small. How about a recording studio?
那太小了 做成录音棚怎么样
I have a job for you.
我有活儿给你们做
Clever. Right?
聪明 是吧
We already have a job, a murder job.
我们已经有活儿了 一宗谋杀案
Now you have another job -- bee case.
现在你们有另一份工作了 蜜蜂案
Ooh, I'd like to
如果没问题的话
take the case of the bees with Damien, if that's all right.
我愿意和达米恩一起接手这桩蜜蜂案件
You have more important work to do. Let them take it.
你还有更重要的事要做 让他们接手吧
Is the death of honey not important?
蜜蜂的死亡就不重要了吗
Last winter, on my trip,
去年冬天 在旅途中
I was moved by the Egyptian tombs of Pabasa,
我被建于第26代王朝的
from the 26th dynasty,
埃及帕巴萨墓穴中
depicting the ancient art of apiculture.
描述养蜂业的古代艺术打动了
"Apiculture"?
"养蜂业"
I didn't know they had monkeys in Egypt.
我都不知道埃及也有猴子
Dude, "Raiders of the lost ark,"
老兄 《夺宝奇兵》里
the monkey ate the poison date.
猴子还吃了有毒的枣子
Oh. Right.
对
Bees, gentlemen.
是蜜蜂 先生们
It was a monkey. No.
是猴子 不是吧
Bees -- I myself will join the fight
是蜜蜂...我会亲自加入
for these marvelous insects,
为这些奇妙的生物而战
saving them so that they may,
去拯救它们
in turn, save us.
说不定它们也会拯救我们
That desk goes back into Peter's office after your playdate.
你们约完会得把桌子搬回皮特办公室
You know, when she talks like that and looks like that...
每当她以那种方式说话的时候...
Blood flow changes.
全身血液都倒流了
Yeah.
没错
We're gonna make a left turn here.
我们在这左转
Don't go to your right. That's water.
别往右 那边是海
Okay. Almost there.
好吧 快到了
Seriously, can I please open my eyes?
说真的 我能睁眼吗
No, you got to keep them closed the entire date.
不行 约会全程你都得闭着
It's a blind date. Really?
这是黑暗约会[原意相亲] 真的吗
Yeah.
真的
We're almost there. Okay.
快到了 好的
You got it.
你到位了
Ready? Okay.
准备好了吗 好了
Open your eyes.
睁开眼吧
You don't mess around on first dates.
初次约会 你还真没敷衍
Uh, j-just dinner.
不对 只一顿晚饭而已
Really? I also rented some doves to circle us,
真的 我还租了鸽子绕我们飞
but they got loose in my car, and...
但它们从我车里逃走了...
yeah, they're probably over Koreatown by now.
这会儿可能已经在韩国城了
I think we'll manage. Yeah.
没鸽子也挺好啊 没错
After you. Thanks.
你先请 谢谢
Jared and I give our clients the best defense we can,
我和杰尔德总尽力为委托人辩护
even if it means bending a few rules.
就算小违条例也在所不惜
Yeah, I'm with you -- when it comes to my patients,
我同意 我面对病人时
I don't let the insurance get in the way.
也不会因为保险而束手束脚
Well, here's to breaking the rules.
敬打破陈规
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表