剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表
...composite shingles,
盖着木瓦
and you managed to burn that to the ground.
而你成功把它们烧了
Peter said on July 28th, "And don't play with matches.
七月二十八日 皮特说 别玩火柴
He burned our last house down to the ground."
他把我们上一栋房♥子都烧毁了
Charlie.
查理
We were busting Pindy's balls.
我们是在逗品达玩
Right, you're joking about losing all of your possessions
是啊 你们拿失去所有开玩笑
'cause you know you're gonna get a generous cash settlement?
因为你们知道会得到一大笔现金赔款
No -- ever hear of gallows humor,
不是 没听说过大难时的幽默吗
or when something bad happens,
坏事发生的时候
you don't know whether you should laugh or cry.
你不知道该哭还是该笑
We're not big criers.
我们不是爱哭鬼
No, Pindar knows we were joking.
品达知道我们是在开玩笑
And we don't believe he burned down our house.
我们不认为他烧了我们的房♥子
Yeah, this is going from filing a false claim
这事的性质已经从虚假索赔
to a possible conspiracy to commit arson.
上升到纵火嫌疑了
What? What?
什么 你说什么
I'm gonna have you give a recorded statement.
我需要你们上交一份正式声明
And as this is going to be a home game for us,
而且因为这一次是我们主场作战
I suggest you lose the gum, sparky.
我建议你们规矩点 捣蛋鬼
We're a great road team. Can't wait.
我们是超强团队 等不及开战了
Not as much as me.
我比你更急
Hey, did you find anything on J.D. yet?
你查到关于J.D.的资料了吗
Well, Adhira's company offers the highest incentives
阿迪拉愿意给达成最低赔偿目标的理算师
to their adjusters who make the lowest payment goals.
提供最高额奖金
But, I mean, it's not illegal.
但是 这是不合法的
Carmen, why are you whispering?
卡门 你为什么要小声说话
Because Pindar's inside. I found something else.
因为品达在屋里 我还查到点别的
When Pindar was 18 and living in India,
品达18岁 还在印度的时候
he was arrested, along with three other kids,
曾和其他三个孩子一起被捕
for stealing explosives with the intent to detonate.
原因是以爆破为目的偷盗爆♥炸♥物
Why were you looking into Pindar?
你调查品达做什么
I was looking for something in his background
我在他背景资料里找东西
that would prove didn't do it.
来证明他没蓄意烧房♥子
Instead, I found this.
结果发现了这个
Okay.
好吧
So, our friend's been playing with matches for a while.
我们的朋友曾经胡闹过
We stole fireworks and set them off.
我们偷了焰火 然后点了
Fireworks?
焰火
Yeah, well, what kid hasn't tied a Queen Amidala doll
对啊 哪个孩子没做过把达拉皇后娃娃
to a bottle rocket to free her from the blockade
绑在火箭上 从环绕纳布星的禁锢中
surrounding planet Naboo?
解放的事呢
You guys had sad childhoods.
你们的童年真悲惨
It's only a matter of time
阿迪拉发现这点
before Adhira finds out about this.
只是时间问题
You two are the ones who kept joking
是你俩一直开玩笑
that I burned the house down.
说我把房♥子给烧了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. He did it way more than me.
喂 他说得比我多多了
Hang on a sec -- Dane Cook here was the one
稍等 是唐·库克[喜剧演员]
who kept doing it in front of people we didn't know,
一直在我们不认识的人面前说
and now they're being questioned.
然后他们被问话了
This adjuster might have enough
这个理赔员应该查到足够多东西
to take to an arson investigator,
去找纵火调查员了
Who, in turn, will file charges with the D.A.
而后者可以通过检方提起纵火罪诉讼
And we have to provide a recorded statement.
而我们得提供一份正式声明
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Charlie.
是查莉
More fireworks.
焰火又多了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You talked to the claims adjuster?
你跟那个理赔员聊过
Yeah. I told you he called. He said to cooperate.
我跟你说他打过电♥话♥ 他说要合作
And so you just told him that Pindar burned down the house?
所以你就告诉他品达烧了房♥子
I told him you were joking.
我跟他说你们在开玩笑
No, no, no -- don't you know
你不知道
that they can twist your words around?
他可以曲解你的话吗
No, Peter.
不知道 皮特
Because I don't talk to insurance investigators
因为我不是每天
every day of my life.
都会跟保险调查员对话的
Back off.
滚远点
That was an overreaction.
我反应过激了
Little bit.
是有点
I'm not liking this whole goodbye thing.
我不喜欢分手的感觉
What time's your flight leave in the morning?
你明早几点的飞机
8:00. Need a ride?
8点 要我送吗
Well, actually, I think I'm good.
不需要
Tess and her dad are going to take me.
苔丝和她爸爸会送我
I guess I should say goodbye tonight.
那我应该今晚就跟你告别吧
No.
不用
Because that would mean it's over.
那样就表示一切都结束了
Hey, where's Charlie?
查莉呢
I love when she wears that little shirt.
我喜欢看她穿那件小衬衣
You know, that's just long enough
长度刚好
so that you kind of see...
能稍微看见一点
I woke up. She was gone.
我醒来的时候她已经走了
Wow. She didn't say goodbye?
她没跟你道别吗
Nope. Isn't that great?
没有 这样难道不好吗
It's all good. Don't worry about it.
好 别多想
By the way, Charlie said that that insurance adjuster
对了 查莉说那个保险理赔员
has been trying to get a statement out of Rob Lowe.
一直想从罗伯·劳嘴里套出话来
I really hope stealing his couch
希望你不会再纠结
doesn't come back to haunt you.
偷他沙发那件事
What if Adhira's just a fan boy?
如果阿迪拉只是个粉丝呢
Pindy?
品品
You ever met Rachel King?
你见过瑞秋·金吗
I have not had the pleasure.
这项殊荣还不曾有过
You're about to.
就要有了
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
Get dressed.
去换衣服
Well, well, I finally get to meet
我终于见到
the elusive Pindar Singh.
这位神秘的品达·辛了
Hello.
你好
I'm so glad to hear you're a germaphobe,
知道你有洁癖后我很高兴
because I don't like touching people.
因为我不喜欢碰别人
What's up?
有什么事
While C.I.B. is conducting their investigation,
科尔瓦德保险查案期间
you three are suspended without pay,
你们三个停薪留职
effective immediately.
立即生效
You can't do that. Yeah, it's not a criminal investigation.
你不能这样 就是 又不是刑事调查
Yet. Some water.
目前还不是 我要水
It's boiler-plate I.D.K. policy,
这是例行公事 我也不清楚
so don't go crying to Stanton.
别找斯坦顿抱怨
I'm gonna miss that "K" over the door.
我真想把门口律所名字的金抹掉
I don't have the gig yet, but thank you.
还没确定我有没拿到那份工作 还是谢谢你
See you, guys.
回见 伙计们
So, is this goodbye?
这就是告别了吗
I hope not.
希望不是
If there's a god, I'll be the judge sentencing you.
如果有神的话 我就会是审判你们的法官
Oh, then there isn't a god.
那可真没有神
Celia Moreno got the gig.
西莉亚·莫雷诺拿到那份工作了
What? Celia Moreno is now the new county superior.
什么 西莉亚·莫雷诺现在是新的县高级法官了
The butch, one-armed Hispanic woman?
那个缺条胳膊的西班牙女汉子
They just decided to check all the boxes?
他们决定跟所以人核查一番了吗
Really?
真的
Want to lose yourself in some misery sex?
难过的话 想在床单中放纵地滚一下吗
Get the hell out of my way.
给我走开
Hey. I heard you guys got suspended.
听说你们被停职了
Looks like it.
目测是的
You still having the party, though, right?
派对还是会办的 对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 对
Awesome.
太好了
剧集 | 小律师大作为(2011) | 导航列表